[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Enahkra escribió:
You can triple your current damage without much effort; once you achieve this, the fight is 3x shorter and way easier; the bug atm is affecting you b/c it takes you so long to kill. At a higher damage level the bug doesn't matter much bc it takes only a few attacks to phase him.

Lol yeah I got my frag seller to do it for me, out of pity, he failed too :^). Definetly gonna upgrade the build more before I bravely and stupidly do this again. I'm watching your uElder kill from March :^)

I mean, I tried to run red maps but I get blasted so I lose exp, I get sad and mad, smad and it keeps going that way. Not sure what my next move with the character will be. I'm reading every single word in the gearing section and all that but I'm still pretty lost on my gear, sure I can farm exp but what can I get next? 6L loreweave fo sho, if only the damn thing can link ;;_;;

I don't know why I decided to keep doing uElder, maybe I thought that spawning him was a pain in the ass and Guardian maps are expensive, frag is cheaper so I wasted more money in the end, smort.
Editado por útlima vez por oMySunshine en 1 jul. 2019 20:40:19
"
oMySunshine escribió:

I mean, I tried to run red maps but I get blasted so I lose exp, I get sad and mad, smad and it keeps going that way. Not sure what my next move with the character will be.

Low tier farming Legion is also a big money making method. (good job GGG again btw).

Sell the completed Emblens(you'll only make a loss if you attempt it yourself trust me,I tried.)
Wander just dies like instantly in there. Especially if you do 5way. Maraketh, Cardinal Sanctus Vox Lazer and Karui bowwomen are just too strong.
They will oneshot you offscreen even with 6k life. Either you offscreen them first or you will be offscreened.

If you have a friend who is maybe playing Scourge Arrow and has like.. 20Million dps, run the emblems with him, but if you don't, sell them.
"
NameMerken escribió:

Sell the completed Emblens(you'll only make a loss if you attempt it yourself trust me,I tried.)
Wander just dies like instantly in there. Especially if you do 5way. Maraketh, Cardinal Sanctus Vox Lazer and Karui bowwomen are just too strong.
They will oneshot you offscreen even with 6k life. Either you offscreen them first or you will be offscreened.

I know, ran a 5way for challenge and it was a big disappointment lol. I'm doing Glacier with my ED/Cont now because.. my wander is shit there, somehow, and I'm a whore for money.

If anyone wants to chat with me. give me tips or do uElder sometimes, pls add.

Editado por útlima vez por oMySunshine en 1 jul. 2019 20:44:00
"
DavidShannon escribió:
I'm loving this build so far, been upgrading gear and not sure where to focus next. Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/RDuqAceZ

I have about 10ex to spend, I'm thinking finding a better corrupted blood jewel would be nice, but they are really hard to find for a decent price. Possibly exalting my amulet. Any tips, or something that I have in my setup that is not optimized and I am overlooking? Thanks, its been great reading all the replies to this thread, it is very useful.

I know I am not using precision, but I do have a good amount of accuracy on gear, and am currently 99%, to which I think having herald of purity is worth it over precision.

Also I have a question about shock. Are we shocking enemies due to Master Alchemist, but then is it canceled by using ele focus? So should we be using shock in calculation with our POB, and if we are not shocking should we use a regular vinktars for shock as it provides a massive damage boost?

Hey there I took a look at your POB and you have a very decent setup so far.

I'm hesitant to suggest any sweeping changes b/c currently there is a lot of interdependency on your gear, where removing or changing one piece will likely cause you to have to replace another due to resist requirements. Plus, I'm mainly a std player so I know how hard getting good gear can be without getting ripped off. That's why I'm sorta reluctant to tell you to change anything right now, b/c the results will vary too much.

There are some minor things you can still upgrade though without worrying about that yet. Idk how much you hate Uber Lab, but a flat cold when hit enchant on your boots is the biggest upgrade you can make atm and should increase your dps by 300-400k, which is the single biggest upgrade possible atm. Also, idk what kind of content you usually play, but +1 minimum frenzy provides way more dps than 16% cold damage. If you're playing content where frenzies are constantly up from Blood Rage, you could go with +1 minimum power charge instead which is still better than the cold damage.

Another thing I noticed is that in rare cases when all your flasks are down, your lightning resist is undercapped. It might be a good idea to change the resist roll on your helm from hybrid cold + lightning to just lightning. This would still allow you to utilize Wise Oak, but keep you resist capped in case something happens and your flasks aren't all up.

It's no problem to use Herald of Purity. The damage should be roughly the same as Precision. One thing good about Precision though is that it opens the doors to finding a more affordable 2x Watcher's Eye since a lot of Precision mods as just as powerful as Hatred ones. This applies in league at least... but in std it's still probably too expensive or non-existent...

Other low hanging fruits are stuff like getting Blood Rage, Proj Weakness, COH, Herald of Ice to 20/20. Herald of Purity doesn't require quality so you can just level them up to 20 and yolo corrupt right away.

Your jewel setup is very good already; I don't think it's worth upgrading to a better Corrupted Blood immunity jewel. I would almost suggest a Lethal Pride; I know it's league-specific atm, but you could probably find more and more flowing into standard from hardcore soon. As I'm writing this I noticed it's 6 ex, but it's bound to keep dropping as it's a fairly common drop. Perhaps you could get one of those once it falls below <3 ex? Or you could just wait for league merge as it's only 20c in temp league atm.

Once you complete most of these upgrades, feel free to contact me on here again and we can look into how to improve your other gear slots. In the meantime I guess you can keep hoarding currency :)

To address your shock question, you're right that ele focus cancels out the shock effect. But the damage from shock depends on your damage per hit and the enemy's life pool. Barrage has very low damage per hit but a lot of hits to make up for it. This however means shock almost never applies to situations where it matters like shaper, guardians, etc.

I wouldn't use a vinktar mainly because the shock is only 10-15%, which is less than what Wise Oak provides. Also, Vinktar is a single use flask so for any extended boss fight esp with multi-phases it's pretty much useless. I really hope they buff that flask eventually; its been way overnerfed.

My uElder gear: https://pastebin.com/9KWh568c

Somehow (might be my 5L) my DPS dipped from 1.2mil Shaper to 600k, that explains a lot.
Took the advice you give to other players and me, heheh, and I got +1 minimum Frenzy ring, added cold enchant and all that.

"
oMySunshine escribió:
My uElder gear: https://pastebin.com/9KWh568c

Somehow (might be my 5L) my DPS dipped from 1.2mil Shaper to 600k, that explains a lot.
Took the advice you give to other players and me, heheh, and I got +1 minimum Frenzy ring, added cold enchant and all that.

It's probably better to watch the one from 3.7 by Country_Falls. That's a more accurate reflection of the fight now; I think it was much harder before b/c no shield charge and fortify and cwdt-steelskin.

I don't know exactly why it's an issue for you atm since I can't observe how you play POE. But, it might have to do with taking risks. Even though it's a shitty feeling to skip content like certain bosses, legion, etc, doing so might be a necessary evil until you reach a higher level. Some people have told me if they didn't engage in Legion content they would have 80% less deaths.

You still have lots of places you can improve. I explicitly mentioned +2 mana gain on hit; you only have +1 which isn't enough to sustain barrage so that's a problem there.

A Hatred Watcher's Eye is a core item for this build; I mentioned a wand + watcher's as the two most important items in one of the sections in the guide. Without Hatred Watcher's you're wasting like 35% of the damage from your wand.

You're still using a Hyrri's Truth, so you are missing lots of damage and life there.

Your gloves could give a lot more dps if you weren't dependent on it for resists, etc.

Here's the thing; all these little improvements synergize with each other and it multiplies your damage in a pseudo-exponential way. That's why I was somewhat perplexed when you decided to go for T2 flat phys on your wand instead of T1. Even though you can't feel the difference there is a difference, and that difference only becomes more apparent the more geared up you are due to aforementioned damage scaling. Considering how relatively easy it is to get T1 flat phys versus T2, that was a place you could have gotten a huge damage boost for relatively little investment. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it now. But what I'm saying is don't take shortcuts like those that do more harm than good.

I'll give you a POB analysis later when I'm free but in the meantime just stick to my tips on upgrading. The money you've wasted could have easily gotten you the Watcher's and a very good amulet and maybe even gotten you better gloves etc.

You're stuck in this cycle where you don't have good enough gear to advance your level, but you can't level without good gear. The only way to break this cycle is to make continuous upgrades to your gear; once you reach that point, leveling up becomes easy, so good gear + high level feeds off each another.

Edit sorry for buggy double post; if some mod could remove it I'd appreciate it.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 1 jul. 2019 21:45:32
"
ssgtparker escribió:
This is the first I've seen that I think they messed up something..

BTW I found an upgrade!!!! xD

WTB! a legit Bench Service...must have forum cred.

That's a ridiculous upgrade man; absolutely ridiculous

"
NameMerken escribió:
"
oMySunshine escribió:

I mean, I tried to run red maps but I get blasted so I lose exp, I get sad and mad, smad and it keeps going that way. Not sure what my next move with the character will be.

Low tier farming Legion is also a big money making method. (good job GGG again btw).

If you have a friend who is maybe playing Scourge Arrow and has like.. 20Million dps, run the emblems with him, but if you don't, sell them.

That really sucks; I heard it's more doable with Headhunter but I guess the damage is so overtuned it completely outpaces what wanders can do atm.
"
Enahkra escribió:

Thanks for the reply. I went for the T2 phys because I had just enough money to craft a wand back then and I can't get more, with the wand being the biggest upgrade I want it ASAP, which now thinking back it might've been a bigger problem than I initially thought, but meh. Like you said, I need to level to get good gear but I also need good gear to level, so I did what I needed to, get somewhat-good gear to level up, ouch.

I also noticed the missing conversion when I change gloves but Hatred conv. is really expensive with the cheapest being 3ex right now so that might have to wait.

I can get more res on my ammy so that I can get more damage on my gloves but I've been searching for an upgrade but I can't seem to find it. I import some ammys into PoB, running lvl 20 Precision myself but I haven't found an upgrade yet, at least not one in my budget.

I tried to craft +2 mana jewel, no dice, I can buy some and divine them but I either get good-expensive jewel or bad-cheap jewel, which I want to settle in the middle but can't find one.

I have some breachstone from farming Glacier, I might farm those for levels if I can find out whether I can do it at this stage or not, I have Esh I think.
Editado por útlima vez por oMySunshine en 1 jul. 2019 22:32:41
Honestly, don't get res on your ammy. Except if you can't afford a good dmg ammy, but don't become dependant on it. Amulet is the highest dps boost you can get if you get a good one. Wasting res on there is not a good idea. Maybe buy nice tryres boots and life with a bit less movement speed(30% trires are expensive) or buy an Archon Kite Shield for 12% free allres. If you are lucky and get a nice one you can maybe even craft some dmg on it. I get most of my res from my shield. As you can see I'm barely res capped, but thats no issue since Pathfinder and Warding flasks shit on ele weakness maps. Getting your res as low as possible and getting as much dmg and life for compensation really pushes this build to the limit.

If you want, I can give you this amulet for free ofc as a small dps boost, it doesn't have crit multi, but you can craft another suffix on it.

That one was the one I bought for 5c btw, it had T1 crit, I threw an annul on it, guess what's gone now :)
Editado por útlima vez por NameMerken en 1 jul. 2019 22:49:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional