[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
oMySunshine escribió:
Lost my 6L Loreweave to a T3 chamber, F, so I have to make do with a 5L one that I spent 3ex in fusings on the thing and it still won't fucking link pepeHands.

Idk why but I feel like my KB damage is terrible, like dumpster trash. Single target with Barrage is nice but sometimes I feel like it misses a lot, even with 100/100 accuracy, like I was literally standing next to a general, hover my mouse over its name and starf spamming Barrage. My mana gain on hits proc but my damage is abyssmal, like the HP doesn't even move despite I have nice dick damage.

Thinking of using KB in a 5L now, really frustrating trying to kill blue mobs with multiple hits and run out of mana before I can do it. I think it might switch to a "chance to avoid stun" boots, better survivability when we take Solaris pantheon. Not sure how to power farm T11+ maps when I keep getting wrecked pepeHands.

Rofl wow gg. Imagine that money coulda gone into getting you some crazy jewels/jewelry.

KB in general doesnt feel as good this patch bc of how much they buffed mob life. Once you get closer to the build’s intended dps level though, magic mobs should always get one shot and most rares too. I would advise against going for 5L KB bc the mana cost will be absurd and might make it even worse. You’re better off just getting better gear which benefits both KB and Barrage, so you get the best of both worlds. Also, you’d have to give up a glove mod so rip.

If you keep making upgrades you should be able to get 50-70% more dps before diminishing returns start kicking in. That’s much better than a counterproductive 5 link KB.

Just go for the stun avoidance suffix on your quicksilver. That and heart of oak will make you stun immune. The flat cold enchant is seriously insane on boots. If getting enchants werent such a pain in the ass i would make it mandatory. Its like a T1 damage mod on jewelry.

Yeah barrage is notorious for missing sometimes even when it seems like it should hit. Too bad 100% hit chance is only guaranteed if your cursor is in the right spot. Some people have suggested hoving the cursor behind the boss click box rather than right on top of the boss. May as well try it out.

Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 1 jul. 2019 3:14:31
"
oMySunshine escribió:
"
NameMerken escribió:
"
oMySunshine escribió:

ISingle target with Barrage is nice but sometimes I feel like it misses a lot, even with 100/100 accuracy, like I was literally standing next to a general, hover my mouse over its name and starf spamming Barrage. My mana gain on hits proc but my damage is abyssmal, like the HP doesn't even move despite I have nice dick damage.

Are you maybe talking about the Karui General? Cuz you know, I can kill Shaper but her... I deal NO damage to her, like wtf? Something is def. bugged with her.

The one I'm having problems with is Hyrris, the one with a big fish (?), in map.

My KB clearing is fine actually, I just did a T16 with %monster life pretty easy, I'm way calmer with this build so I died less than when I'm with my other characters lol. Maybe it's the map mods that fuck my KB damage, like EE, monster life/res and avoid ailments. They make KB damage inconsistent, which sucks ):

I just blasted a Vaal General, something something Viper Napuatzi, so my Barrage damage is definetly fine, it's something's wrong with Hyrris.

Did Shaper deathless :D:D:D:D I'm really confidence (somehow) when I'm playing this build damn, I died multiple times with my Trickster CA before.

"
NameMerken escribió:

Are you maybe talking about the Karui General? Cuz you know, I can kill Shaper but her... I deal NO damage to her, like wtf? Something is def. bugged with her.

As you upgrade your gear this will stop being an issue. Gz on deathless shaper. I have faith youll beat uber elder if you keep progressing on upgrades.

Also, Im positive the hyrri thing is a bug; several people playing this build have told me they melt uber elder with no problem but cant even dent Hyrri. Unless GGG decided to make an ele immune boss lol
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 1 jul. 2019 3:20:07
Yeah I thought about what you said and it makes sense, tried KB in a helm with Conc. Effect before and the mana was unbearable. Gonna try and tweeking my gear a bit more, maybe 5L is fine. I think trying to frost bomb without cast speed is an issue, especially now that we can cancel animation. Lost my frost bomb and mana, it was dangerous.

[/quote]

Now to answer your question about Blood Rage/Energy Leech vs. Damage on Full Life. Unfortunately, you won't be able to use both together. The reason is because normal leech is a regen effect, which cancels out the degen from Blood Rage. So, for normal leech, Damage on Full Life would work. The problem is that you wouldn't be at full life all the time so the gem isn't worth using.

For instant leech though, it's different because instant leech turns your leech from a regen effect into "life gain on hit" effect. So there’s no regen to cancel out blood rage’s degen. This means your health degens with Blood Rage in between each barrage projectile hitting the target, effectively turning your Barrage into a 5-link. So you have a choice between the two.

There are pros and cons to each. Damage on Full Life is higher dps and no annoying degen, but requires using Slower Proj. Energy Leech is slightly less dps and only activates during Blood Rage use, and you have to deal with the degen, but the main advantage is faster hits and you don't have 50% less projectile speed so it's easier trying to hit bosses outside melee range. For me, I think Damage on Full Life > Energy Leech.

[/quote]

I thought they changed that? As long as you out leeching the degen.

Also I was looking at pob and messing with the gems given what you said about SPojt/DoFL vs EL supports maybe it doesn't work this way if the above is indeed not possible but I have Barrage+Ele-Damage+DoFL+EL+ACD and it gave a + 3.7mil.... Is that a thing or am I fudging things here? E.leech is checked as well as at full life(if the thing I mentioned happens) and this is with blood rage.
Editado por útlima vez por ssgtparker en 1 jul. 2019 3:44:13
"
ssgtparker escribió:

I thought they changed that? As long as you out leeching the degen.

Also I was looking at pob and messing with the gems given what you said about SPojt/DoFL vs EL supports maybe it doesn't work this way if the above is indeed not possible but I have Barrage+Ele-Damage+DoFL+EL+ACD and it gave a + 3.7mil.... Is that a thing or am I fudging things here? E.leech is checked as well as at full life(if the thing I mentioned happens) and this is with blood rage.

Yes for normal leech you can outleech the degen and use Damage on Full Life. My issue with that though is that many times when you take damage you won't be at full life so it's inconsistent. Especially if you take a heavy amount of damage, you'll be stuck with a 5 link barrage til you recover back to full.

What I was discussing with Z4ktan though is different because he has a legacy vinktar in his setup. This changes things because instant leech functions like LGOH and not actual leech, so you don't actually regen, you gain back discrete amounts of life. It's the same reason why Slayer's immune to bleed while leeching ascendancy doesn't work with legacy instant leech. I learned this the hard way back in the day when I kept dying to bleeds while instant leeching. The leech is occurring instantly so it doesn't actually count as leeching, because the time you're leeching is 0.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 1 jul. 2019 4:12:48
To bad those pots are stupid expensive
"
jactor2 escribió:
Can someone have a look at my attempt?

I feel like I'm having lots of difficulties going above T10 for leveling. Currently at lvl 89 and just crafted a wand, but dont know how I should progress now.

I keep dying to Monoliths, rares, abysses and stuff.

How should I keep up with my defenses?

https://pastebin.com/J6jUaSCt

I'll give you a more thorough analysis once I get access to POB. I think based on what I'm seeing you are on track to becoming uber elder viable. You just have to keep making upgrades and you'll be in a good spot soon. Expect a better reply sometime tonight or tomorrow so make sure to check back later.

Edit: I think your Steelskin is above the CWDT level req so it's not actually proccing.

"
ibshadow3 escribió:
https://imgur.com/a/mX2Siu2

I have a 560 % damage elegant hubris. U think this would be enough to do without barrage.

This jewel would better benefit an ele wander especially since phys wanders scale cold damage, not lightning.

I don't have access to POB atm so I can't do a more quantitative analysis but based on some back of the envelope calculations...

560% increased damage is ~90% more damage, perhaps slightly less due to diminishing returns. Each passive point gives 3.5% damage on average, so if it takes 25 passive points to get all 8 of those notables, you will probably end up damage neutral. This doesn't even factor in the loss of Lethal Pride which can give damage equal to about ~3-5 passive points. Nor does it factor in pathing inefficiencies due to losing 25 pts from the top of the tree. All these things added together might end up making the jewel not worth it, or at most slightly better.

Then again, this is just speculation. I'll do a more thorough analysis and update you when I have access to POB.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 1 jul. 2019 4:34:24
"
ssgtparker escribió:
To bad those pots are stupid expensive

Indeed, but that flask brings this build to a whole different level. It's ridiculous how immortal this build gets with just that flask alone. By far the most important investment you could ever make on Standard.
Ayo, I saw you implemented the Energy Leech Idea I was talking about at the end of Synth :D

Also super glad to see how popular Wanders seem to be this League. Kinda surprised, even though the Changes were very nice, I'd assumed people to come flocking here only after the ranged Attack Patch. Props to Enahkra for keeping up with the questions, even when some of them don't read the Guide sometimes (I told you :P).

As a sidenote, I recently published a Video where I talk about my thoughts concerning wanders/their past and Future state.
If anyone is interested in listening to 20 Minutes of monotone rambling while watching my 3.6 synth wander kill Endgame, I'd appreciate to hear If you share my View or got different ones: https://youtu.be/1jWD76V1Jj8

The only Feedback I got so far is downvotes and people being angry that I hard Clips from Synthesis with good Gear, which somehow invalidates me saying that proper dodging Tools and Access to Fortify etc. are very good for Wanders.

So I'd appreciate some thoughts from other Wand Enthusiasts
Just reporting, I killed uberelder with this build. It feels weird to go there with 5.3k HP and die only only once to lag. As OP said, it started to get good after 20 exalts investment. I dropped vaal pact for more life and dropeed jewels for forces of nature node. Those jewels are pretty expensive and i didnt want to invest more. I tried to level to 94 in maps tier 12+, but never got there due to dying so often to legion and betreyal and maps bosses, 4 times out of 5 you are fine, but 1 time out of 5 you will get occasionally oneshoted by those spears or red cloud or another bulshit. This build definatly need more life at least for legion league. Farming low tiers maps is the place where this build excels.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional