[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
streej escribió:
Alright. I've got one more Lethal Pride.
First one gives me 10% chance to deal double damage (Fervor + Winter spirit) + 0.8% attack damage leeched as life.
Second gives me 10% chance to intimidate on the Flash freeze node..

According to POB - 10% chance to DD > 10% chance to intimidate

10% chance to DD is better on average but it's less reliable, it will make the build feel more like a pure elemental wander because it's a chance to deal double damage instead of a constant damage upgrade. 10% chance to intimidate might be a bit lower average dps but it's a chance to improve your damage for all hits during the next seconds. In an infinitely long fight DD will be better but the intimidate will most likely win in most cases with a fast enough fight. I would choose the consistency of the intimidate over the highest PoB warrior dps increase that actually won't reflect your real dps in most cases.
I might be wrong, so it's your call.
Editado por útlima vez por z4ktan en 30 jun. 2019 9:58:39
Well, i did it... Intimidate on Heartseeker + Double damage on Winter Spirit..
Lost my 6L Loreweave to a T3 chamber, F, so I have to make do with a 5L one that I spent 3ex in fusings on the thing and it still won't fucking link pepeHands.

Idk why but I feel like my KB damage is terrible, like dumpster trash. Single target with Barrage is nice but sometimes I feel like it misses a lot, even with 100/100 accuracy, like I was literally standing next to a general, hover my mouse over its name and starf spamming Barrage. My mana gain on hits proc but my damage is abyssmal, like the HP doesn't even move despite I have nice dick damage.

Thinking of using KB in a 5L now, really frustrating trying to kill blue mobs with multiple hits and run out of mana before I can do it. I think it might switch to a "chance to avoid stun" boots, better survivability when we take Solaris pantheon. Not sure how to power farm T11+ maps when I keep getting wrecked pepeHands.
"
oMySunshine escribió:

ISingle target with Barrage is nice but sometimes I feel like it misses a lot, even with 100/100 accuracy, like I was literally standing next to a general, hover my mouse over its name and starf spamming Barrage. My mana gain on hits proc but my damage is abyssmal, like the HP doesn't even move despite I have nice dick damage.

Are you maybe talking about the Karui General? Cuz you know, I can kill Shaper but her... I deal NO damage to her, like wtf? Something is def. bugged with her.
Strange I barrage them all just the same and they don't give issue besides the Templar immune phase.
https://imgur.com/a/mX2Siu2

I have a 560 % damage elegant hubris. U think this would be enough to do without barrage.

Editado por útlima vez por ibshadow3 en 30 jun. 2019 22:19:32
Can someone have a look at my attempt?

I feel like I'm having lots of difficulties going above T10 for leveling. Currently at lvl 89 and just crafted a wand, but dont know how I should progress now.

I keep dying to Monoliths, rares, abysses and stuff.

How should I keep up with my defenses?

https://pastebin.com/J6jUaSCt
"
NameMerken escribió:
"
oMySunshine escribió:

ISingle target with Barrage is nice but sometimes I feel like it misses a lot, even with 100/100 accuracy, like I was literally standing next to a general, hover my mouse over its name and starf spamming Barrage. My mana gain on hits proc but my damage is abyssmal, like the HP doesn't even move despite I have nice dick damage.

Are you maybe talking about the Karui General? Cuz you know, I can kill Shaper but her... I deal NO damage to her, like wtf? Something is def. bugged with her.

The one I'm having problems with is Hyrris, the one with a big fish (?), in map.

My KB clearing is fine actually, I just did a T16 with %monster life pretty easy, I'm way calmer with this build so I died less than when I'm with my other characters lol. Maybe it's the map mods that fuck my KB damage, like EE, monster life/res and avoid ailments. They make KB damage inconsistent, which sucks ):

I just blasted a Vaal General, something something Viper Napuatzi, so my Barrage damage is definetly fine, it's something's wrong with Hyrris.

Did Shaper deathless :D:D:D:D I'm really confidence (somehow) when I'm playing this build damn, I died multiple times with my Trickster CA before.
Editado por útlima vez por oMySunshine en 1 jul. 2019 2:09:04
"
z4ktan escribió:
Okay, I messed with PoB a bit more and tried to fix the problems you pointed out and added a couple of upgrades I got (mainly the amulet from the last pob i posted, upgraded from a t1 crit multi + t1 phys as extra cold with rest multimodded to a t2 crit multi + t1 life + t1 phys as extra cold with crafted flat). I would like to know if this setup covered all the flaws you pointed out for the previous one posted and if you have access to PoB now, if you don't mind linking your shield PoB with similar items to compare and see if I can improve mine.

Outside of that I have a question about this setup i'm linking in this post, I'm not sure how blood rage + damage on full life works the way I think it does mainly using with energy leech.

https://pastebin.com/vUxqkkh0

As usual, thank you very much for being really attentive and helpful.

Unfortunately during the rare occasions when I do have POB access it's on a different PC; I don't even think I have that shield POB saved anymore.

But, I looked over your POB and the tree is pretty much optimized for your current setup. The only thing I would suggest is following the gem setup in the current guide. I think Steelskin - CWDT is pretty much the way to go especially if you want an extra layer of defense. Your dps is somewhere around 11mil. Enough to kill full-health shaper in <2 seconds.

Now to answer your question about Blood Rage/Energy Leech vs. Damage on Full Life. Unfortunately, you won't be able to use both together. The reason is because normal leech is a regen effect, which cancels out the degen from Blood Rage. So, for normal leech, Damage on Full Life would work. The problem is that you wouldn't be at full life all the time so the gem isn't worth using.

For instant leech though, it's different because instant leech turns your leech from a regen effect into "life gain on hit" effect. So there’s no regen to cancel out blood rage’s degen. This means your health degens with Blood Rage in between each barrage projectile hitting the target, effectively turning your Barrage into a 5-link. So you have a choice between the two.

There are pros and cons to each. Damage on Full Life is higher dps and no annoying degen, but requires using Slower Proj. Energy Leech is slightly less dps and only activates during Blood Rage use, and you have to deal with the degen, but the main advantage is faster hits and you don't have 50% less projectile speed so it's easier trying to hit bosses outside melee range. For me, I think Damage on Full Life > Energy Leech.

I think Herald of Purity is worth swapping for Herald of Ice. You lose only 60k dps but you get better screenclear potential which is worth it IMO.

I think you can definitely get a shield with higher dps than the one in your POB without much effort. The biggest dps booster for a shield is the %75+ cold damage on ES shield bases. That mod is insane, essentially like 2x high tier WED rolls. The only problem is that the mod is super rare. If you could obtain a shield with just that mod it may be worth multimodding the rest. One thing to keep in mind for your setup though is that %cold modifiers and cold pen are only 65% effective for you since you’re part lightning conversion.

Another possibility is to get a decent shaper base with the built in Enlighten 4. That will save a gem socket for Vaal Haste, which will be active for the entirety of most boss fights.

Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 1 jul. 2019 2:26:36
"
streej escribió:
Well, i did it... Intimidate on Heartseeker + Double damage on Winter Spirit..

Congratz; but I do worry that you're emphasizing too much on damage. The damage will be fine, you'll be able to kill anything within seconds, but this build isn't a tanky one. You really should focus more on defenses instead, perhaps with your amount of damage it's worth even taking phase acro. I suggest in the future you also roll another Lethal Pride with only defensive mods. endurance charge on kill is very powerful in my opinion with so much phys mitigation. %life and increased fortify effect too. If you struggle with survivability in the future its worth considering.

Also, on the topic of 10% double damage vs. intimidate, basically what Z4ktan says is true. I just want to add that the %chance to intimidate on Lethal Pride is only 10%. This means on average it will take 10 projectiles to proc the effect. However, even if you proc Intimidate in your second volley, the actual intimidate effect doesn't occur until your third volley. This means that if a boss takes 4 volleys to kill (this is most map bosses for you), Intimidate will usually be active for 2 out of the 4 volleys, so it's more like a 5% damage multiplier instead of 10%. This value gets better with higher hp bosses like guardians. For a T16 guardian let's say it takes ~12 volleys to kill. Having Intimidate on 10/12 volleys means it's 8.3% damage multiplier instead of 10%. This is something POB does not factor in b/c it assumes you have Intimidate on your first hit.

The reason intimidate gives less than 10% double damage is because of the rule of diminishing returns. This is b/c you are using Projectile Weakness which is a multiplier that stacks additively with Intimidate. If you weren't using Projectile Weakness, double damage and intimidate would give the exact same amount of POB dps.
Editado por útlima vez por Enahkra en 1 jul. 2019 2:36:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional