[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
qaizr escribió:
i was wondering about the spell dmg + chaos craft. is it better than the 1ex spell dmg craft when i have almost no phys/fire/lightning damage? do you need a decent amount of other damage sources to make the chaos damage better? this craft will make me poor so i'll probably go with the 4c hybrid craft either way.

The + chaos craft is extra damage, not the same. There is basically a turning point where just spell dmg is more effective and then when you have enough spell dmg, a spell/chaos hybrid craft is more effective. If you're reaching meta crafting with exalts, hybrid will probably be well past that point. Can dump it into PoB if you really want to nitpick.

You don't need other sources of damage, it just takes all of the non-chaos (our damage is pretty much all cold minus Atziri's) and tacks it on top of your damage.
yea, i realized the "as extra" part is pretty big after posting. gc mines was my starter last league and was all about the "as extra" damage.
Editado por útlima vez por qaizr en 27 mar. 2019 19:57:26

Thanks for your input guys. Pretty satisfied with the result!
nice rolls! gz!
Decided to Divine Orb my staff. Went pretty good:

Was:
70%
9%
29%
8%

Guess I'm not touching it anymore until I get another base and decide to spend thousands of alt to get CwC with double dmg.
i got an ilvl 87 enchanted helm. thinking about using a prime resonator on it. what would be the best 4 fossil combo?

Anyone able to use Vitality + HOI + Aspect of spider + Clarity?

I can run the first 3, but only have 31 mana left, and need 44 for clarity. Any easy way to make that work? The 31 mana is fine for casting, since I'm using two -7 mana rings atm.
Editado por útlima vez por DuFFzbar en 28 mar. 2019 7:53:17
something change this league? no more slayer ascendant? no more pandemonious and atziri acuity?

"
Beskaius escribió:
something change this league? no more slayer ascendant? no more pandemonious and atziri acuity?

slayer got nerfed

i've seen a couple builds with atziri's but more with rare puhuarte gloves. guess it depends on cost and whether you want more offense/defense.

pandemonious is still really good but also really expensive and you have to get a ring with cold leech.
What determines getting Cast while channeling 18 vs 20?

I was farming for money to 6 links my staff and got the 6 link prophecy... saved me some coin and possible headaches for sure! But now I'm ahead of where I planned to be and wonder if I have to be higher level to get 20 CWC? Yeah I'm a newb

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional