[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Ye it is just one Hit sometimes and i am done i don’t know what ist should be what i do wrong
Question. Confused as to why it says ice spear uses cc but it's not 9n your 6 link am I missing something here?
My gear is much worse than yours and I'm doing T15 maps (didnt try T16 yet) so looks like it's a issue with your playstyle.
"
Aryveth escribió:
My gear is much worse than yours and I'm doing T15 maps (didnt try T16 yet) so looks like it's a issue with your playstyle.

I thought my gear wasn't good enough, I needed specific jewels or something. I might not be good to move around fast, to avoid stuff, though I thought my Life Leech would keep me up, even if I stood stationary against harder unique mobs, and bosses.
So could someone help me :S
"
Vaeyz escribió:
I have 6.9k hp and die to Bosses or trash t13 yellow Maps

What is up with your flasks? No bleed removal, no curse removal, 4 HP? If you get a stacked bleed, almost impossible to counter with leech. You should only need 1 HP with bleed removal, Atziri's, Diamond, Sulphur, and Quicksilver (or sub 1 for a defensive flask) with eventual upgrade to Dying Sun or some other expensive flasks.

Change 5 points for Spiritual Aid + 5% HP node after Blood Siphon to get Counterweight.
Change something to get Enigmatic Defense. I think I opted out of Throatseeker and re-routed to the right side to save some points for when I get staff, but dealer's choice.

"
MatsMN escribió:
What am I doing wrong? At least when it comes to survivability? For some reason I can only do up to around T9-T10 yellow maps, anything above and I die, and often instantly.

Change 2 daggers to cheap high spell dmg (100+) wands for significant dmg increase.
Just saying this in case you didn't know, but elemental dmg with attack skills does not apply to this build. The other stats on amulet and belt are nice, just stating it because that is a crazy amount of dmg to an attack build.
Same as person above, what's up with your flasks? No freeze, bleed, or curse removal, and Rotgut and Overflowing are bad since we need the regular flasks for removal flasks.
Move the attack speed nodes at Scion start to crit multi. You don't get the atk speed until you have UI.
I'd also move the 4 points to the far left of the tree to the socket at Scion start. The spell dmg will be more beneficial than the int.

"
hossfade escribió:
Question. Confused as to why it says ice spear uses cc but it's not 9n your 6 link am I missing something here?

Shaped mod on staff to give a 7th socket.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 27 mar. 2019 10:55:34
"
Vaeyz escribió:

I don't know the answer to that but tell me your secret to making money :)
"
gromkins escribió:
"
Vaeyz escribió:

I don't know the answer to that but tell me your secret to making money :)

right? god tier gear and doesn't know what they're doing. the only problem is the flask setup...five life flasks >_>

edit: and cwdt is over leveled

:cough: rmt :cough:
Editado por útlima vez por qaizr en 27 mar. 2019 11:50:55
i made much (nearly all) ex and chaos with the staff crafting and 2 watchers eye. Sold so many good but not perfect staffs till I had the one I use now.
"
Vaeyz escribió:
i made much (nearly all) ex and chaos with the staff crafting and 2 watchers eye. Sold so many good but not perfect staffs till I had the one I use now.

crafted staff ~10ex
corrupted kaom's heart 10ex
UI ~10ex
enchanted helm ~7ex
pandemonious 5ex
multimodded gloves ~5ex
multimodded ring ~5ex (added phys to attacks???)
mark of the shaper 1ex

for a total of ~50ex

you only have one character this league and you need a ton of currency to craft staves. can you understand why i'm doubtful? how did you get two watchers eye with level 90 character that you're struggling with? btw, your boots are terrible and you're missing a jewel in your belt.
Editado por útlima vez por qaizr en 27 mar. 2019 14:20:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional