[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

hey mate did you override the "defensive" version? Looks different
does the +2 support gems mod apply to empower? if it does then you're increasing other support gem levels by 6/7 (+2 from the mod and +4/5 from empower)?
Yup.
"
MatsMN escribió:
What am I doing wrong? At least when it comes to survivability? For some reason I can only do up to around T9-T10 yellow maps, anything above and I die, and often instantly.

Change 2 daggers to cheap high spell dmg (100+) wands for significant dmg increase.
Just saying this in case you didn't know, but elemental dmg with attack skills does not apply to this build. The other stats on amulet and belt are nice, just stating it because that is a crazy amount of dmg to an attack build.
Same as person above, what's up with your flasks? No freeze, bleed, or curse removal, and Rotgut and Overflowing are bad since we need the regular flasks for removal flasks.
Move the attack speed nodes at Scion start to crit multi. You don't get the atk speed until you have UI.
I'd also move the 4 points to the far left of the tree to the socket at Scion start. The spell dmg will be more beneficial than the int.[/quote]

I thought the Divinarius wands were one of the second best choices, except CWC Staff? High crit and fairly high spell damage?
"
MatsMN escribió:
I thought the Divinarius wands were one of the second best choices, except CWC Staff? High crit and fairly high spell damage?

I spoke wrong before if I said to do it. In-game tooltip shows more damage because the crit chance helps significantly, but Ice Spear 2nd form gets all of the crit chance making just spell dmg way better. I compared it in PoB and in-game after someone pointed it out and yea, it made a difference.

Whatever for leveling -> dual high spell dmg wands -> CWC staff w/ passive shift for staff nodes.

My league starter wands, which can probably be upgraded for cheap now, burns through red maps with no problem. Just saving for CWC staff now, but this league's shtick is boring me.
"
qaizr escribió:
"
Gnomiro escribió:
"
qaizr escribió:

edit: do you need an ilvl 80 staff for the +2 support gems mod?

No, you don't. Ilvl 76 is enough.

do you know why this crafting bench says ilvl 80 for that mod?

https://pvaass.github.io/poecraft/

I think it is because of the unveil. The item you have to unveil needs to be ilvl 81. At least this is my assumption.

You can check my staff. It is ilvl 76 and has the mod.
Editado por útlima vez por Gnomiro en 27 mar. 2019 17:18:15

I crafted this. Which mods do I put on it?

I was thinking: Spell Damage/Non-Chaos as Extra Chaos, +2 to Support Gems, Double Damage while Focussed, Critical Strike Chance to Spells

Not very sure about the suffixes though. Is Double Damage better than Critical Strike Chance to Spells?
"
Gnomiro escribió:
I think it is because of the unveil. The item you have to unveil needs to be ilvl 81. At least this is my assumption.

You can check my staff. It is ilvl 76 and has the mod.

that makes sense. i got an ilvl 78 base for 10c last night. this is my first multimod craft and i want to get it right.

i was wondering about the spell dmg + chaos craft. is it better than the 1ex spell dmg craft when i have almost no phys/fire/lightning damage? do you need a decent amount of other damage sources to make the chaos damage better? this craft will make me poor so i'll probably go with the 4c hybrid craft either way.
"
AlphaRage escribió:
Not very sure about the suffixes though. Is Double Damage better than Critical Strike Chance to Spells?

i believe so. you get plenty of crit chance from the staff, passives and ice spears second form. i plan on crafting those mods with both double damage mods.
Editado por útlima vez por qaizr en 27 mar. 2019 18:00:27
@AlphaRage, just look at my staff.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional