[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
Beskaius escribió:

and 2 Might of the meek

i choice Inquisitor on ulab and pob say to me that i have something like 1.4m dps of icespear second form all projectile, consider i have no 20/20 gem on staff and i configure pob only with frenzy charge up....

any advice for reach your crazy numbers? (better staff, and lvl obviously)

i suppose, you need last unique jewel + empower 4 lvl in your staff
"
Beskaius escribió:
"
Vulgarny escribió:
Are you really using Elemental Focus and Hypotheria together?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

yes....now i use added cold damage and my dps is growing up every lvl.....

btw if I ask for something it is obviously I don't know.... otherwise I would be doing something else.....
in this part of the community poe is not best choice for adult player...... -___-

p.s. i don't mind if u do the silly one....u can write anything u want but pls write the reason to becouse u are so ilarious...now i have 2m dps tnx to you but pls next time write me the solution too and not only an idiot answer :P

p.p.s. without rancor :P

Read Elemental Focus and Hypothermia.
Hint Chill is an alignment
Editado por útlima vez por Vulgarny en 15 mar. 2019 11:49:21
Is the CWC staff still viable to craft in 3.6.1?
Friend told me you can't craft non chaos as chaos anymore, turning it useless...
"
zeldinas escribió:
Friend told me you can't craft non chaos as chaos anymore, turning it useless...

But you can craft cold to chaos, right?
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!
"
SilverWF escribió:
"
zeldinas escribió:

Yes you can do cold to chaos... I am not sure about non-chaos.

But its not a hybrid, which sucks.

Editado por útlima vez por DuFFzbar en 15 mar. 2019 20:54:51
"
DuFFzbar escribió:
"
SilverWF escribió:
"
zeldinas escribió:

Yes you can do cold to chaos... I am not sure about non-chaos.

But its not a hybrid, which sucks.

But... you deal no any damage, but only cold?
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!
Anyone seen rings with '% of cold damage leeched as life'? I didn't find any ring of any base with it on poetrade, and haven't seen it while using frigids... Is it just really rare?
Editado por útlima vez por DuFFzbar en 16 mar. 2019 1:47:09
"
DuFFzbar escribió:
Anyone seen rings with '% of cold damage leeched as life'? I didn't find any ring of any base with it on poetrade, and haven't seen it while using frigids... Is it just really rare?

amulet or doriany belt
I think you shouldn't put hypothermia on our gear because YOU CANT CHILL BOSS as elementalist witch

"
Beskaius escribió:

and 2 Might of the meek

i choice Inquisitor on ulab and pob say to me that i have something like 1.4m dps of icespear second form all projectile, consider i have no 20/20 gem on staff and i configure pob only with frenzy charge up....

any advice for reach your crazy numbers? (better staff, and lvl obviously)

Do you know that you cant inflict chill aliments when you equip elemental focus so your hypothermia is completely TRASH ??? idiot????
Editado por útlima vez por nqtuan92 en 16 mar. 2019 3:04:41
which pantheons need to take?
Editado por útlima vez por VzorX en 16 mar. 2019 5:03:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional