[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
zeldinas escribió:
So is inquisitor or slayer the best pick for a new player?

I would say slayer. Before your dps and ehp really takes off, the extra 2.5 seconds of slayer leech will help a lot when you are kiting red beasts and syndicate members. To take advantage of slayer leech you will need a source of passive leech on gear. In end game people normally get their leech through a warlord mark on hit elder ring and use a mark of the shaper with it. This isn't a cheap combination if you are just starting out..

I recommend either getting an amulet with 'x% cold damage leeched as life' from delve/temple or trying to craft a 0.4% cold damage leeched as life ring with frigid fossils.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
Editado por útlima vez por TheVengefulOne en 14 mar. 2019 4:17:17
"
TheVengefulOne escribió:
"
zeldinas escribió:
So is inquisitor or slayer the best pick for a new player?

I would say slayer. Before your dps and ehp really takes off, the extra 2.5 seconds of slayer leech will help a lot when you are kiting red beasts and syndicate members. To take advantage of slayer leech you will need a source of passive leech on gear. In end game people normally get their leech through a warlord mark on hit elder ring and use a mark of the shaper with it. This isn't a cheap combination if you are just starting out..

I recommend either getting an amulet with 'x% cold damage leeched as life' from delve/temple or trying to craft a 0.4% cold damage leeched as life ring with frigid fossils.

I think that when starting off, until you get aspect of the spider on the belt, you can actually use a Doryani's belt with +cold damage and +cold leech.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
So... Slayer = More surv and Inq = More dmg?
"
Aryveth escribió:
So... Slayer = More surv and Inq = More dmg?

Slayer also gives you Culling Strike, which is nice for Bosses.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Anyone can help me improve clear speed map with winter orb? or this build design for fighting boss only?
This is my first time play winter orb but now i can feel this skill so s*ck for its clear speed :|
Yeah, before maps I had rough time too (and also because I had 60 unspend points xD) but looks like orb + spears doesnt work great early. IMO easiest way is to go with trap build and transist into main build before mapping. Should be much easier to clear content that way. Or just look for a groups and let them carry you.
^ yeah i think so, we should better following this build on lv 70-80. Trap or even some nuke build is much better for leveling
Why are we putting points into minions skills on skill tree?
any suggestions for the last gem other than a +4 empower nobody has those right now and i dont have the +2 to socketed support gems craft
Use lvl 3 or for maps use durtion for QoL winter orb duration

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional