[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
TheVengefulOne escribió:
"
zeldinas escribió:
So is inquisitor or slayer the best pick for a new player?

I would say slayer. Before your dps and ehp really takes off, the extra 2.5 seconds of slayer leech will help a lot when you are kiting red beasts and syndicate members. To take advantage of slayer leech you will need a source of passive leech on gear. In end game people normally get their leech through a warlord mark on hit elder ring and use a mark of the shaper with it. This isn't a cheap combination if you are just starting out..

I recommend either getting an amulet with 'x% cold damage leeched as life' from delve/temple or trying to craft a 0.4% cold damage leeched as life ring with frigid fossils.

cool. Thanks for clearing that out.

Btw how do u run 3 aura's in this ubild? I can run herald of ice + clarity, but can't use vitality then?
Keep Clarity lvl 1 HoI is 25% ...........
where is the passive skill tree guide? i cant find it anywhere
I updated/upgraded my gear, as well as gained a lot of levels since last question. Hopefully I should run maps fine now?
"
Justin148 escribió:
where is the passive skill tree guide? i cant find it anywhere

There is not any. You need to download Path of Buliding and copy one of pastebin links for tree.

"
MatsMN escribió:
I updated/upgraded my gear, as well as gained a lot of levels since last question. Hopefully I should run maps fine now?

Your gear looks stronger than mine (didn't invest much, need currency for staff and body) and I'm doing yellow maps without trouble so...

and 2 Might of the meek

i choice Inquisitor on ulab and pob say to me that i have something like 1.4m dps of icespear second form all projectile, consider i have no 20/20 gem on staff and i configure pob only with frenzy charge up....

any advice for reach your crazy numbers? (better staff, and lvl obviously)
Editado por útlima vez por Beskaius en 15 mar. 2019 5:18:41
Are you really using Elemental Focus and Hypotheria together?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I has a feeling, that this build is expensive AF even in the "budget" version...

"
Aryveth escribió:
So... Slayer = More surv and Inq = More dmg?

I'd say: want more DPS - pick Deadeye.
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!
Editado por útlima vez por SilverWF en 15 mar. 2019 6:29:38
what about pantheons?
"
Vulgarny escribió:
Are you really using Elemental Focus and Hypotheria together?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

yes....now i use added cold damage and my dps is growing up every lvl.....

btw if I ask for something it is obviously I don't know.... otherwise I would be doing something else.....
in this part of the community poe is not best choice for adult player...... -___-

p.s. i don't mind if u do the silly one....u can write anything u want but pls write the reason to becouse u are so ilarious...now i have 2m dps tnx to you but pls next time write me the solution too and not only an idiot answer :P

p.p.s. without rancor :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional