Los servidores de Sony se reinician en:
Deberían estar funcionando de nuevo en aproximadamente .

Community Race Event This Weekend!

Gotta ask my mate today, will update comment when i get anwser :)
Very nice to see some GGG support for big efforts by the community

goolluck
edited: lets goooo :)
HC // BEYOND
IGN: eatgrapes_naima
Editado por útlima vez por basicen en 22 ene. 2019 2:18:21
If only it was for community and not for streamers only :)
very nice
one step into the direction of group versus group races with predetermined amount of points awarded for certain goals.
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
GGG SHOWING SUPPORT FOR RACES!?

watwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwat
sigfault
Bring back race seasons
"
TimmyNBTrevor escribió:
Shouldn't the amount of community-arranged race events that have been going on lately be some sort of indicator to GGG of what the community wants? I think people miss the old races. I know Chris has already explained why they don't do them anymore but I think it may be worth reconsidering. Just my 2 cents :)

The reason they're promoting things like this is precisely because they DON'T want to put in the effort to organize these things themselves. With the release of private leagues, they're hoping that the community takes up the mantle to develop the competitive racing scene for them, leaving them free to focus on core game content. Also, this way it's a revenue-generator instead of a money sink.
Editado por útlima vez por Exile009 en 22 ene. 2019 3:05:34
Hype! I really like the events Kammell is organizing. I never thought I would spend hours in Twitch watching them, but it's such good time. Kammell is doing a great job here, and also the racers and shoutcasters :-) For me it makes the events much more intressting because they are not official GGG events but absolutely player driven, with own ideas, own organisation etc. It makes the game feel much more alive. I understand that some of you miss the old official race season, and it would be great if you could get them back. But I think it's something totally different.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional