Community Race Event This Weekend!

Shouldn't the amount of community-arranged race events that have been going on lately be some sort of indicator to GGG of what the community wants? I think people miss the old races. I know Chris has already explained why they don't do them anymore but I think it may be worth reconsidering. Just my 2 cents :)
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
"
TimmyNBTrevor escribió:
Shouldn't the amount of community-arranged race events that have been going on lately be some sort of indicator to GGG of what the community wants? I think people miss the old races. I know Chris has already explained why they don't do them anymore but I think it may be worth reconsidering. Just my 2 cents :)

but you can arrange race like that anytime you want, that's why they create prive leagues for.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
but you can arrange race like that anytime you want, that's why they create prive leagues for.

Yeah, but that won't count for the Out of the Gate achievement. I wonder if that'll ever be achievable again . . .
Hi Bex ^^
"
Clansman77 escribió:
Hi Bex ^^

Hello ^_^
"
Dreamzor escribió:
Nice!

Edit: Hi Mom, it's me again on first page!

hi, it's me your mum. shouldn't you be in bed????
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
racing? RACING!!!! racing ...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
NICE!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Community, not official

this is no race, Exile.
*DISCONNECTED* Failed to Connect to Instance
what can I say
Bug does not repair, just wants to sell things.
Network delay is not repaired

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional