[3.9] Rangercosta's 4-Totem + Mirage Archer Toxic Rain (Deathless Uber Elder) - low/medium budget

"
Skino escribió:
Little tree update:

delete:
+5% max life

+5% max life

+4% max life

add:
+8% evasion
+4% max life

+8% evasion
+4% max life

+18% evasion
+8% max life
+12% phys dmg

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/4G45ruM2

Sorry what about phase acrobatics and other changes.
There are more differences to OP pastebin.
"
xMustard escribió:
lookin at your new tree.
one thing i think people cannot overlook are the area nodes. area damage and area effect now available.

since area of effect boosts the overlapping damage potential of toxic rain without raising the spread of pods shot, it is a very highly sought after stat. the new tree is full of this stat and you should definitely look to pick them up.

especially the cluster just to the right side of fury bolts in the duelist area (which you also don't have spec'd). it is 6 points, gives you a total of 94% damage over time with bows, and 20% area of effect. that is an average of 15.667% damage per point spent, which is very high, and the additional bonus of area.

having more area will potentially allow more pods to overlap, which would add an insane multiplier to your damage (technically). lets say instead of doing your dot damage with 2 pods, now you're doing it with 3. you just gained 50% more damage, effectively.

either way the build is still strong as hell, and i still prefer a trickster version. im hoping the raider rework in 3.8 makes this build an absolute monster (more than it already is).
its basically the easiest, cheapest, and best leveling through to red maps with literally zero investment too.
it does very well in legion as well

Thank you for your comment. Although I completely agree that AoE is a great attribute to this skill, the nodes are just a bit short of value to pick them up sacrificing what is already there...And we already have 89% increase AoE as it is (including Dying Sun)
Regarding damage, with those 6 nodes you would go from 67k Total DPS in PoB to 73k...but at the expense of almost 1000HP (life nodes are the obvious nodes to sacrifice), coming to 5.4k HP, which makes me unconfortable...the problem with this build is no longer damage, but more survivability...I think the damage is enough...
Cheers!
well sure, if you sacrifice just life to get em.

im playing a bit of a different version of the build tho so its no issues for me to get them.

man you really notice the huge leaps in damage as gems level up. love this skill. can't wait to see what 3.8 brings to raider, hopefully making it a viable option for this build too
Can you make a leveling trees?.. also is good for a league starter to (legion)
"
Shirokain199812 escribió:

I like it leveling, started with this character. Played first with splitarrow, switched to toxic rain when it was available. took the way to phase acrobatics first, life nodes and then the toxic node wheel above.
"
Shirokain199812 escribió:

Mine was going Primal Force, Duelist Golem Blood as I skip Heart of Oak-Eagle for Heavy Draw wheel. Then Scoin's Totemic Zeal and Berserking. Pick up all the Life node on the way (I skip Profane Chemistry, Exceptional Performance and Avatar of the hunt for now, will pick up later)

Acrobatic, back to Master Fetcher and go for Method to Madness. I guess the rest for mine will be fill up more DMG node in each section once I got all Life node from Shadow.

I try this build as my first cha in this league, 4L Silverbranch always work wonder and you can upgrade to Silverbough for extra tick of dmg.
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
Why not throw Herald of Agony onto a 4 link for extra damage?

Is this a good bow for this build? A friend gifted it to me.
Your "path of building" doesn't actually show what you did at certain levels, could someone add which nodes are most important?
Great build so far, enjoying it.
However, survivability feels kinda squishy for me.. Can someone take a look on my character and make any suggestions?
(IGN - Shokolata)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional