[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hello guffin! LOVE the build so far. It is very fun and really good. Looking for some advices at this point. I have around 13 exalts, looking at my build what should I buy next ? I checked Unnatural Instinct but weird thing is I lose damage when I wear it on PoB? Can't PoB calculate correct dps or do I really lose damage with it ?
"
pontiffsulyvahnnn escribió:
Hello guffin! LOVE the build so far. It is very fun and really good. Looking for some advices at this point. I have around 13 exalts, looking at my build what should I buy next ? I checked Unnatural Instinct but weird thing is I lose damage when I wear it on PoB? Can't PoB calculate correct dps or do I really lose damage with it ?

PoB doesnt calculate the boost Might of the meek gives to the nodes given by UI.
Instead of UI, craft a jewel using these:

26% increased Attack Speed
+82% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
8% increased Maximum Life
16% increased Movement Speed
+10 to Intelligence
16% increased Cast Speed
+10 Life gained on Kill
+10 to Dexterity
Minions have +6% Chance to Block Attack Damage
12% increased Spell Damage
"
iOnlyRave escribió:
Just wanted to post a quick update. Yesterday I completed my entire atlas. The only maps i didnt run myself are perandus’ manor because of the cost and HOGM. The others were a breeze.

The only time I found that I lacked survivability/damage was against T16 guardians. Hydra straight up oneshots my ass with most of their kit. Damage against mino felt low once my flasks ran out, but nothing too bad. Please do keep in mind that these were corrupted maps with some spicy damage mods / ele resist / enfeeble /... Hence why Hydra took me another map and mino took a few deaths as well. Didnt have any problem with chimera or phoenix.

Did a short shaper run after. Very easy to do, enough dps on ROA for sure. Died once during last phase but I’d put that on the fact that i was tired and got double balled by the clone ^^.

Anything else is just trivial, as are the delves i’m currently at (250+). Today I’ll be trying to proc a red elder and we’ll see from there. Again, ty for the great guide!

Edit:
Just did red elder (T14) and his guardians (15-14-13-13) all deathless without any problem whatsoever. Onto uber elder next.

Second Edit:
Spawned uber elder. Guardians were a walk in the park, all deathless.
Uber elder itself was actually pretty easy. It was my very first attempt ever and died two times. One due to getting combo'd by a ball, the other with elder circle + shaper slam, which I probably could've survived if I was more comfortable with the timing of the circle.

Hey mate, big gz on the achievements :)

Great to see you have such a good time with the Build!
Funnily enough, some guy in my other Build Guide also did his first Uber Elder yesterday and had 2 Deaths :P

Next time deathless for sure!

Very glad the Build worked so nice for you, good to hear :) You have a pretty beefed out Character, from here on out it's mostly about upgrading Rares slightly if you want to continue it.

"
Schwebbes escribió:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to give a small feedback to the build and a great thank you to guffin for sharing it and giving such a great guide.

Meanwhile I managed to do next to all of the endgame contend including uber elder 3 times for myself and beating it for my friend at least 4 times. The only encounter I could not test yet is uber atziri because I have not even 1 fragment. NOR was I able to spawn an Aul at the delves. My delve level is currently around 290 - 300 and I just die in the darkness not recognising that my flares are gone =P...

I managed to farm 45 ex atm and I am planing to get my first headhunter since I began playing POE. Not sure if it improves the build in maps or delves but I guess that close to a HH I need to try it at least.

Btw. I dropped the leach notes below vaal pact and just recognised a loss of approximately 300 hp/sec. Instead I took 1 more 3pointer to a jewel socket.

Any other suggestions where I can improve the build?

Greetings!

Yo dude, another great progress post :)

Very happy to hear how well you're doing, makes me glad that my Build could help people enjoy the game so much!
As for HH: they usually sell super quick at almost the same Value, so if you don't like it you can always get your Money back :P

That said, if you're still looking for Upgrades I recommend looking at your left Ring Slot and Amulet maybe. Tho the Ring is the weakest Slot by far.

But seeing that you're having such successes, maybe it's not necessary :P

"
pontiffsulyvahnnn escribió:

Thanks for the kind words!

As Rave sad, the Boni granted by Instincts don't get amplified by Meeks in PoB. But it does work ingame.

As for what to do with your 13EX: an UI is a good Upgrade :P
Besides that, I'd start looking for better Abyss Jewels with Cold Damage and 35+ Life. These usually are suuuper cheap and a nice Life Boost.
Maybe you can also get an Amulet with WED/Cold Damage, but replacing the Res might be hard.

Diving your Hopeshredder is also an idea, as the Attack Speed Roll is pretty low sadly.

Let me know where you will take the Build, interested to see if we can get another guy into the Uber Elder Club :)

Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 8 oct. 2018 18:16:52
UPDATED VIDEOS ARE OUT:
Deathless Uber Elder Run (~2 Minutes)
T16 Haunted Mansion Clear (32 Packsize, 4 Sextants, Beyond)
T16 HC Version Survivability Showcase
Deathless Shaper Run

Would appreciate some Feedback :)
I'll get to work on including a Farruls Fur Setup the Build Variations in the second Post soon.

100 Journey Post:
As some people have noticed, I recently took this Character to 100.

I started it in Incursion League as my Ele Conversion BF/Reave Char.
Levelled to ~70 with Sunder, went into Maps after switching to the main Build with a Wasp Nest and Moonbender (and a 3 offcolour Thunderfist for Reave).
Completed the whole Atlas and farmed all Content while slowly upgrading Gear until Level 95. At that point I was pretty beefed out and offered free Carries for all Bosses and Challenges again like in Bestiary.
Was a fun time, but after a week or so I decided to go for 97 and shaped my Atlas around T11 Underground Seas.
Why that? Many people know it at this point, but UGS is just a crazy map in terms of Mob Density and -Count. Super sick for Beyond Spawns, and also has a good Div Card (3 for 7 Alch). It's super easy to sustain, excess Maps sell very well due to the Popularity and the Exp/h is great for a T11.
At 97 I started offering Carries again, but quickly got bored with Incursion and quit the League.

On Standard I decided to toy around with the, at that point unbuffed and trash Tier Hopeshredder, and created my Build Guide for it after clearing all Content with it.

After Incursion ended, I realized I wouldn't have time, energy and the will to fully commit to Delve. I had a Vacation and some stressful University work coming up, so I decided to casually push for 100 on Standard whenever I had time.

I just continued with my UGS farm, and even on Standard without any League Mechanics to help out the map sustain was easier than expected. 20% Quality, Elder/Shaper Ping Pong and 1 white Sextant was all it took to heavily outsustain maps over a big sample Size (97 to 100). Honestly expected it to be a bit harder on Standard.

Mapping was super safe and fast as usual, but I had 3 Deaths from 97 to 100, all on Level 98.
1 was to a DC. When I got back into the game 10% exp were missing, nothing you can do really.
1 was me not seeing Ele Reflect on an Atoll map I had to do to fix my Elder Influence, and killing myself on the first pack. A true Ziz Rip :P
And the last one was to an offscreen Detonate Dead from a Martyrs Grip Mob, which is probably the most Bullshit way I ever died. No Build except invulnerable 100% Res Pathfinders can survive that, and there was no way to see the Mob which slowly crawled onto the screen after I died.
The rest was smooth sailing. Been sustainign ~11 Million EXP/H with a lot of Looting since I like my pretty loose Filter. Could go way higher in Poorjoys Rotas, or just spammed Beachheads. But I enjoyed the UGS more, and Time was not an Issue.
Actually pretty relaxing to listen to some Podcasts while blowing up Packs with big Shatters.

At 99,5% I swapped to my RoA Build to see how it holds up in the Speed Department. That was actually kinda prophetic, as the Servers went down right after I respecced for a Patch, and when they came back up again everyone using Vaal Reave was getting instant Crashed when using it :P

Exp/H was the same as with Reave/BF surprisingly. The actual Clear/Coverage of RoA is worse than Reave (when well executed), but the smoother maneuvering and looting in UGS' narrow corridors made up for it.

All in all a very comfortable experience: ~8,2k Life on both Builds, very strong Overleech, Freeze, Maim, Shatters, Life Gain on Hit for the Reaver, 62% Attack and 40% Speell Dodge all made it pretty safe.

So if someone decides to go for 100 with any of these Builds and has no problem with Grinds, which going for 100 will always be, I can only recommend it :)
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 8 oct. 2018 17:55:15
Was about to quit this leag but decided to make 1 last build and im happy i chose this one. With HH mapping is totally just running around and collecting fuel/lewts. Also delved some 450+ without any problems. Next one is uber elder and friends.. always done that as melee so lets see how i manage.
Cheers man, build is great!

👀
Baby steps for now; but progress nonetheless. Hit 90, got rid of the tabula and picked up a chest to use until kaoms. (Can't really say no for 20c) No jewelers left from the bow and it ate the worst divine of all time lmao.

Slowly filling out atlas and delving still; once I've hit an atlas strategy and got deeper it should really take off.

I'll have to pick up a RoA and give it a shot at some point.

Edit:

This was a fun experience. T15 Kitava + Shaper Stronghold + all those shit mods with no issues.

yeet

also:

ez

Editado por útlima vez por Morelikeew en 9 oct. 2018 4:42:30
"
Guffinn escribió:
"
iOnlyRave escribió:
Just wanted to post a quick update. Yesterday I completed my entire atlas. The only maps i didnt run myself are perandus’ manor because of the cost and HOGM. The others were a breeze.

The only time I found that I lacked survivability/damage was against T16 guardians. Hydra straight up oneshots my ass with most of their kit. Damage against mino felt low once my flasks ran out, but nothing too bad. Please do keep in mind that these were corrupted maps with some spicy damage mods / ele resist / enfeeble /... Hence why Hydra took me another map and mino took a few deaths as well. Didnt have any problem with chimera or phoenix.

Did a short shaper run after. Very easy to do, enough dps on ROA for sure. Died once during last phase but I’d put that on the fact that i was tired and got double balled by the clone ^^.

Anything else is just trivial, as are the delves i’m currently at (250+). Today I’ll be trying to proc a red elder and we’ll see from there. Again, ty for the great guide!

Edit:
Just did red elder (T14) and his guardians (15-14-13-13) all deathless without any problem whatsoever. Onto uber elder next.

Second Edit:
Spawned uber elder. Guardians were a walk in the park, all deathless.
Uber elder itself was actually pretty easy. It was my very first attempt ever and died two times. One due to getting combo'd by a ball, the other with elder circle + shaper slam, which I probably could've survived if I was more comfortable with the timing of the circle.

Hey mate, big gz on the achievements :)

Great to see you have such a good time with the Build!
Funnily enough, some guy in my other Build Guide also did his first Uber Elder yesterday and had 2 Deaths :P

Next time deathless for sure!

Very glad the Build worked so nice for you, good to hear :) You have a pretty beefed out Character, from here on out it's mostly about upgrading Rares slightly if you want to continue it.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll be likely still playing this character for the remainder of the league as it is quite a good all-rounder. Might roll a second character for deeper delve if that need ever arrives.

I'll keep you guys posted if anything else gets upgraded/ happens. I'll gladly help out people in this thread as well. If requested, next time i'm doing uber elder & guardians/ shaper & regular guardians, I can try to record that as well if needed.
Editado por útlima vez por iOnlyRave en 9 oct. 2018 3:24:37
Hey McGuffin!

I'm finally almost to maps with the build, but I'm wondering if I should swap out the Hopeshredder temporarily. My damage will one shot most things, but when there's a gap in between packs I degen SO fast. I can't make it through Merc lab yet (probably because I'm used to playing Juggernauts rather than actually learning how to dodge) but I'm just feeling like I can't handle the degen very well with my level and crappy gear. Would I try to get a tempest or maybe just try to craft something with these fossils I've been hoarding?
Still having a blast with this build. Definitely my favorite build I've played. Had a couple questions though. I'm trying to decide what to upgrade next and was hoping for your advice. I'm sitting at 6k Life and 272K Shaper DPS and feel pretty comfortable. If I get another Might of the Meek, it seems like a lose a substantial amount of DPS for like +200-300 Life. Is there something I'm missing with that? Would I be better off saving for an Unnatural Instinct and upgrading that first?

Also, I currently have 2 extra gem slots on my gear that aren't being used. Do you have any recommendations to fill those gem slots? Currently just using them to level up random gems. Thanks again!
"
Suds1029 escribió:
Still having a blast with this build. Definitely my favorite build I've played. Had a couple questions though. I'm trying to decide what to upgrade next and was hoping for your advice. I'm sitting at 6k Life and 272K Shaper DPS and feel pretty comfortable. If I get another Might of the Meek, it seems like a lose a substantial amount of DPS for like +200-300 Life. Is there something I'm missing with that? Would I be better off saving for an Unnatural Instinct and upgrading that first?

Also, I currently have 2 extra gem slots on my gear that aren't being used. Do you have any recommendations to fill those gem slots? Currently just using them to level up random gems. Thanks again!

Looking at your gear; honestly the easiest upgrade would be to replace Pandemonium Circle. You've got some good pieces of gear there and that ring is so-so far out of place.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/RWKZyZS7

Start with this; and see what you can get. If you need the specific resistances that ring gives you; add a 20% cold roll to the search, or int, or accuracy, whatever you need. Keep an eye out for open prefixes that can master craft flat cold onto.

Remember that adding a second meek increases the values you get from not only the life, but the resistance nodes (36% all res is huge for getting greedy with damage elsewhere.) and the crit multi/attack speed on the right hand scion node.

Play with your pob; but i'd probably drop the socket above acro (assuming you need the int from the other) and use a second meek.

Replacing that ring is going to give you the most value; but a Meek is also a solid upgrade too.

If you're kicking around for gem slots I'd probably try to get hold of another abyss socket with 2s Bubonics. Adding Faster Proj onto your Blink Arrow is always nice though; perhaps move that to your current boots and Herald/Blood Rage to the Loreweave.

"
Nostrapapas escribió:
Hey McGuffin!

I'm finally almost to maps with the build, but I'm wondering if I should swap out the Hopeshredder temporarily. My damage will one shot most things, but when there's a gap in between packs I degen SO fast. I can't make it through Merc lab yet (probably because I'm used to playing Juggernauts rather than actually learning how to dodge) but I'm just feeling like I can't handle the degen very well with my level and crappy gear. Would I try to get a tempest or maybe just try to craft something with these fossils I've been hoarding?

Looking at the pob for your character; you're cold res capped at 78% with your Purity active; and you've got SLayer overleech, so I don't know why your degen is so harsh? Did you make the change afterward? What I will say is that as the degen is a flat number; the lower your health is, the more noticable the degen will be; and as you're levelling still it may just be that the degen is too large a portion of your current hp.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional