[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey Guffinn. Thanks for the build! I've been having lots of fun with it so far. I switched over from a full fire blast rain/roa build and this one feels so much better for clear and less awkward for bosses.

I'm running into a few problems at uber elder currently. I've killed him before on other characters so I'm somewhat confident I'm doing the fight pretty well.

It feels like my damage is way to low. My PoB only reaches 100-120k whereas yours has 300k+. It leads to situations where I just need a little more time for everything in the uber fight. It then gets very messy towards the end. I've tried twice so far and both times I died when they were in the last phase and I can't seem to get back into it after that. Without leech running and a messy arena I died quickly after going back in 5 times in a row on both tries.

This is my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/8yhD1kvJ

I was hoping you could take a look. I have around 6ex to play with at the moment but I'm having a hard time finding any significant upgrade. What do you think would be the best place to start upping my damage?

Thank you!
Love this build, having a lot of fun with it. I feel pretty good right now. Making my way through the red maps and at level 200 delve and feel petty confident aside from the occasional 1 shot. I'm currently trying to 6L my bow, at least 500 fuse in and no luck. I was wondering if you have any recommendations for my next few upgrades? I think my best bet would be a 2 Abyssal Socket Gloves?

https://pastebin.com/u7pbH340

Thanks for the great build!
"
Phifas escribió:
Hey Guffinn. Thanks for the build! I've been having lots of fun with it so far. I switched over from a full fire blast rain/roa build and this one feels so much better for clear and less awkward for bosses.

I'm running into a few problems at uber elder currently. I've killed him before on other characters so I'm somewhat confident I'm doing the fight pretty well.

It feels like my damage is way to low. My PoB only reaches 100-120k whereas yours has 300k+. It leads to situations where I just need a little more time for everything in the uber fight. It then gets very messy towards the end. I've tried twice so far and both times I died when they were in the last phase and I can't seem to get back into it after that. Without leech running and a messy arena I died quickly after going back in 5 times in a row on both tries.

I was hoping you could take a look. I have around 6ex to play with at the moment but I'm having a hard time finding any significant upgrade. What do you think would be the best place to start upping my damage?

Thank you!

I just killed uber elder. The build has ~1,5mi dps, that's more than enough for a smooth fight, I only died once, when I got slowed and lost all my frenzies, had to grab my kaom's and never happened again. Don't forget to use ralakesh boots before the fight to get your charges, you tottaly need'em. Great build in general, I had worst fights with my Uber elder farmers chars, but it's jsut due to the insane leech of slayer asc.
"
Phifas escribió:

Thank you!

Yo dude, very glad that you're enjoying your Time :)

As for the singletarget DPS:
First of all here is your "actual" PoB: https://pastebin.com/tfPipSKb
You had Vaal Haste ticked, which boosted your DPS a lot and isn't reliable at all. Also, Unnatural Instincts interaction doesnt work with Meeks in PoB, so you have to manually create a Jewel with the Stats it grants us.
In the end you still end up at 120k Shaper DPS per Arrow tho :P

The difference comes down to a few things:
Me having better Rares. Especially my Amulet, and to a lesser extent the Rings and also a Stygian with more WED. Your Quiver is good.
10% pen on the Bubonics. Right now there are one socket up for 1EX, so if you act quick you can snack some for 4ex below market price I guess :P
Other than that, the Watchers Eye comes into play as well, alongside fully levelled and qualitied Gems.

I recommend looking into rare Upgrades, and seeing what you can reasonably get to reach 200k Shaper DPS per Arrow. Thats what I had in the Videos with the pre Buff Hopeshredder.
And don't forget an Atziris with 15% as extra Chaos. It's totally marginal, but doesnt hurt :P

Sorry for not being able to look too deep into it. But please keep me updated on how everything works out :)

"
Suds1029 escribió:
Love this build, having a lot of fun with it. I feel pretty good right now. Making my way through the red maps and at level 200 delve and feel petty confident aside from the occasional 1 shot. I'm currently trying to 6L my bow, at least 500 fuse in and no luck. I was wondering if you have any recommendations for my next few upgrades? I think my best bet would be a 2 Abyssal Socket Gloves?

https://pastebin.com/u7pbH340

Thanks for the great build!

Ty for the kind words mate!

Your Gear looks fine, I think you got Upgrading Rares figured out. Just don't forget about them.
And yes, 2 socket Tombfists are great. More DPS with a good Jewel, Maim for added security, and importantly more Life.

Other than that, a 6link is obviously very important tho :P Until you get one, I recommend trying Mirage Archer out while mapping, it really feels great.

After you get that and the 2 socket Tombfists, it's only about upgrading Rares and picking up 2 Meeks and maybe one Instincts.

Hope it goes well for you :)

"
leolarizza escribió:

I just killed uber elder. The build has ~1,5mi dps, that's more than enough for a smooth fight, I only died once, when I got slowed and lost all my frenzies, had to grab my kaom's and never happened again. Don't forget to use ralakesh boots before the fight to get your charges, you tottaly need'em. Great build in general, I had worst fights with my Uber elder farmers chars, but it's jsut due to the insane leech of slayer asc.

Hey mate, very cool to hear you did it!

And yeah, I go over Ralakeshs in the Bossing Gear Segment, and Kaoms in the Uber Elder Tips. Cool that someone found it :P

Glad to hear so much praise for the Build :)
Shameless Plug: The other Build in my Signature uses Overleech as well, reaches way higher DPS tho and has similar mapping speed. Playstyle is a bit more complicated/active tho I guess. Could even respec this Ascendant if you get tired of Bows.

Your Char looks pretty decked out at this Point, anything specific left you're going for?
Hey guys,

I want to sell my 6l hopeshredder with good rolls:
143 to 295 cold
24 as
480 accu

I have a 6l bodychest and I don't need both 6l.

If any1 is interested pls contact me here or ingame. charname: schwebbes_hope

For the build: I have now apporx. 140 k dps on shaper. I am at maps Tier 10 without probs. Sitting on a lifepool around 5.1 k hp. I do not know how my next steps will be. I could afford a might of the meek but the respec into the needed lifewheel results in a heavy dmg loss and not really a big hp boost. Any advice how I should proceed?

Thx in andvance

"
Schwebbes escribió:
For the build: I have now apporx. 140 k dps on shaper. I am at maps Tier 10 without probs. Sitting on a lifepool around 5.1 k hp. I do not know how my next steps will be. I could afford a might of the meek but the respec into the needed lifewheel results in a heavy dmg loss and not really a big hp boost. Any advice how I should proceed?

Spoiler

Thx in andvance

5k Life is terribly low, and the Meeks + the Life Wheel are a tremendous Life increase, that is not a DPS loss at all.
https://pastebin.com/TFCS3aAS

This is your PoB with that setup. Same Damage as without any of that Duelist Area, 600 more Life. And you even got 1 point to spare.
Other than that, craft better Life on your belt :P Can go up to 64.
Your Rares look fine overall, you got the gist of gearing with them.

As for the Loreweave: it's cool to have the 6l, but running a Loreweave with only 79% allres is a bit wasted. You do you however.

Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 25 sept. 2018 16:24:03
Hey there! Great build over all, ty!

i have a question about the mechanics of dot and arakaali. Ur guide says:

50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" is triggered whenever we stop walking, as the Cold Degen from Hopeshredder stops. This is a huge Survivability Boost, as it makes our Leech incredibly fast, healing 5k Hits in a second and allowing for even safer facetanking of Degen.
Alternatively, Cast When Damage taken linked to Immortal Call can proc this, which stops us taking damage from Blood Rage for a split Second. This adds additional consistency for this Buff during Endgame Bossfights.

Are you sure, that the Pantheon Looks at each and every dot-effect 1 by 1? does it proc when the Hopeshredder-dot-effect stops (Standing still) but the dot-effect of Bloodrage is still running (and the other way round)? Or does it only Trigger when both dot-effects stop (like Standing still & cwdt+IC at the same time)?

From my understanding, the quoted wording does not differ between different dot effects. it seems to me, the reggen only gets triggered if all dot-effects got stopped recently.

TY for any reply!
"
j22low escribió:
Spoiler
Hey there! Great build over all, ty!

i have a question about the mechanics of dot and arakaali. Ur guide says:

50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" is triggered whenever we stop walking, as the Cold Degen from Hopeshredder stops. This is a huge Survivability Boost, as it makes our Leech incredibly fast, healing 5k Hits in a second and allowing for even safer facetanking of Degen.
Alternatively, Cast When Damage taken linked to Immortal Call can proc this, which stops us taking damage from Blood Rage for a split Second. This adds additional consistency for this Buff during Endgame Bossfights.

Are you sure, that the Pantheon Looks at each and every dot-effect 1 by 1? does it proc when the Hopeshredder-dot-effect stops (Standing still) but the dot-effect of Bloodrage is still running (and the other way round)? Or does it only Trigger when both dot-effects stop (like Standing still & cwdt+IC at the same time)?

From my understanding, the quoted wording does not differ between different dot effects. it seems to me, the reggen only gets triggered if all dot-effects got stopped recently.

TY for any reply!

Yo dude, ty for pointing that out.

That part was from back in 3.3, when I didn't bring Blood Rage for Bosses at first due to fearing the Degen on top of Hopeshredders very strong one (back then it was pretty rippy). After I tried around a bit, I noticed I could safely take BR even back then, and added it in but never changed the wording accordingly.

Yes, I also think it is true that Arakaali only procs when all DoTs stop. Ty for reminding me, I'll change it soon(tm).
That said, maybe the wording is actually a bit iffy and it procs off of one DoT stopping and another running. I highly doubt it, but I will test it out after I've hit 100.

On that topic, there is some improper wording in the Ele Reflect Section as well. Solaris and Yuguls Cold Damage reduction obviously doesn't reduce Reflect Directly, it applies after any reflect Reductions are done in the calculation. So "80 to 83% Reflect Reduction" is wrong. But that's also one of these Cases where I just haven't gotten around to fix it :P
Gonna include Shaper Reflect Reduction Rings while I'm at it.

Ty for the Headsup again, and glad you like the Build :)
TY for the fast reply. some idea to workaround this issue would be cwdt-ic-id-phase run.

i like phase run. the secondary effect is useless, but the phasing + movespeed + reduced visibility can be nice on a bow character.

ofc i would lvl up cwdt at least lvl 5-7 when using phase run, so u dont need to regain frenzy charges all the time.
Hi guys,
Got my 2 might of the week jewels an I am in red maps now. I have some Probleme to figure my "real pob dps". Since I am new to the program. Sometimes it seems like the multiplier of point blank is not added although chosen in the skilltree. Would anybody be that kind and give me a paatebin with the actual configuration of my character? My PoB tells me 240k shaper damage... Can that be true?

Furthermore I have a question to damage sailing: since I am using hatred and I am converting additional 20 percent with Winter spirit, is physical damage comparable to flat cold damage?

And which one should be preferred on gear flat cold damage or percentual elemental damage?

Editado por útlima vez por Schwebbes en 27 sept. 2018 5:19:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional