[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
j22low escribió:
TY for the fast reply. some idea to workaround this issue would be cwdt-ic-id-phase run.

Spoiler
i like phase run. the secondary effect is useless, but the phasing + movespeed + reduced visibility can be nice on a bow character.

ofc i would lvl up cwdt at least lvl 5-7 when using phase run, so u dont need to regain frenzy charges all the time.

There is no issue tho, the Interaction works.

"
Schwebbes escribió:
Hi guys,
Got my 2 might of the week jewels an I am in red maps now. I have some Probleme to figure my "real pob dps". Since I am new to the program. Sometimes it seems like the multiplier of point blank is not added although chosen in the skilltree. Would anybody be that kind and give me a paatebin with the actual configuration of my character? My PoB tells me 240k shaper damage... Can that be true?

Furthermore I have a question to damage sailing: since I am using hatred and I am converting additional 20 percent with Winter spirit, is physical damage comparable to flat cold damage?

And which one should be preferred on gear flat cold damage or percentual elemental damage?

Yo dude, cool to hear from you :)

This is you PoB:
https://pastebin.com/WNYGK70B
The RoA PoB DPS is per arrow, so no 125k DPS is not what you deal since a lot more Arrows hit :P

Btw, drop Winters Spirit and the Node before, that's pretty bad Value. Pathing to Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of Nature should be your next Step.

As for the Affix question: WED/inc Cold Damage/ele Damage is way better than Flat Cold in most cases. At least as long as it's not only 10% WED or some other terribly low roll :P That's clearly shown in the Stat Priority tho.
On that topic, you should now focus on upgrading rares slowly. Just see what upgrades you can make by comparing the DPS gain/loss in PoB.

Feel free to keep me updated on how it goes for you :)
This may seem a little noob-ish, but what do you think the viability of the build is without the Jewels? I'm currently sitting at about 50C in currency (with those jewels coming out to 14 Ex at present), but I killed Elder for the first time tonight AND he dropped this bow AND I just stumbled on this guide without really looking for anything specifically right after, so I feel like I'm kind of fated to try it out.
"
Nostrapapas escribió:
This may seem a little noob-ish, but what do you think the viability of the build is without the Jewels? I'm currently sitting at about 50C in currency (with those jewels coming out to 14 Ex at present), but I killed Elder for the first time tonight AND he dropped this bow AND I just stumbled on this guide without really looking for anything specifically right after, so I feel like I'm kind of fated to try it out.

Yo dude, ty for the interest and gz on the Drop :)

It's certainly possible to play this Build without these Jewels, that's why I included Trees depending on how many you have :P
That said, Meeks ("only" 1.5 EX each btw) and Unnatural Instincts (the real expensive one) are so costly for a reason despite being rare: they can be hella good.

Regardless of that, you definitely won't suffer in terms of Damage. It's just that without 2 Meeks we lose 23% max Life, and that is something you can feel.

If you chose to play this Build, keep me updated on how it goes for you :)
And make your Chars Public if you do that, so I can maybe recommend some Gear Options etc.

Hi Guffin,

Thx for your fast answer.

Sorry to bother you again :p ...

The PoB you have attached is not working for me as PoB tells me it is invalid. What had been the total DPS? Could you try once more? I am thinking to get a 2 socket bubonic atm, your advice was to get better rare items. But it seems harder to get good jewellery than the boots. What do you think?

"

This is you PoB:
The RoA PoB DPS is per arrow, so no 125k DPS is not what you deal since a lot more Arrows...

The reason I went for Winter spirit (2 points), Aspect of the eagle (2 points) is currently a dps boost. I figured out to get close the same HP but much more Dps in your configuration when I remove all notes to force of nature and revenge of the hunted (-8 points) and include another jewel socket above acrobatics (3 points). To come along with almost the same HP pool I changed the pathing around thick skin (+1 point equal 10% max.life) and added a abyss jewel to the new socket.
Here the PoB I changed: https://pastebin.com/sdDdCDV2
"
Schwebbes escribió:
Hi Guffin,

Spoiler
Thx for your fast answer.

Sorry to bother you again :p ...

The PoB you have attached is not working for me as PoB tells me it is invalid. What had been the total DPS? Could you try once more? I am thinking to get a 2 socket bubonic atm, your advice was to get better rare items. But it seems harder to get good jewellery than the boots. What do you think?

"

This is you PoB:
The RoA PoB DPS is per arrow, so no 125k DPS is not what you deal since a lot more Arrows...

The reason I went for Winter spirit (2 points), Aspect of the eagle (2 points) is currently a dps boost. I figured out to get close the same HP but much more Dps in your configuration when I remove all notes to force of nature and revenge of the hunted (-8 points) and include another jewel socket above acrobatics (3 points). To come along with almost the same HP pool I changed the pathing around thick skin (+1 point equal 10% max.life) and added a abyss jewel to the new socket.
Here the PoB I changed: https://pastebin.com/sdDdCDV2

The PoB works, update your PoB. I forgot to input the proj travel distance tho, so do that.
Your Pathing is obviously ok. Using a similar one myself on my 99 Ascendant.

What do you want to hear from me :D

2 socket Bubonics are an absouletly silly expense at 3.5 EX, but lower than I thought they would be (4+), go for it if you want, it will definitely be a Life and DPS increase.
But seeing that you know your way around PoB, you can figure that out yourself.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 28 sept. 2018 12:05:56
So, I took your build to the next level. Dropped an INSANE cat ring, decided to buy a farrul's, which made me able to drop the Raider Asc and get the Elementalist one, which gives me much much more damage and Ele/Phys reflect imunity, so now I can run any map. Also, now I can run Yoke for a consistantly and reliable shock on anything, which is again, more damage. Had to work the tree around and dropped assassin's mark curse for frostbite, cuz I don't need the power charges anymore and frozen is awesome on delves. Balanced my res again and Now I must have like 2x more damage than before. The bad thing tho, is obviously losing the 80% res, but if i'm struggling with survavibility I will just buy a Aul with Purity of Ice.

here's my gear: (not counting the hatred Watchers)

"
Guffinn escribió:

Still leveling this but I wanted to say that this is easily the best written guide I have ever read. Formatted logically, easy to find info, most all questions answered, and the inclusion of trade links (especially for jewels) is SO GOOD! Excellent job sir or ma'am!
Hello I'm at level91, Its a good build with outstanding map clear speed on t16 maps and 200+ Mine.

But Bossing is impossible... I can't kill Chimera with it i just get oneshotted all the time( do i have too low evasion rate 1768?)... If i dont dodge everything i get killed... i've spent s much money on this build already i dont think i've will to get anything plus but if you have any tips i would be happy to hear it, thank you.

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por bdaniel18 en 29 sept. 2018 15:05:48
"
bdaniel18 escribió:
Hello I'm at level91, Its a good build with outstanding map clear speed on t16 maps and 200+ Mine.

But Bossing is impossible... I can't kill Chimera with it i just get oneshotted all the time( do i have too low evasion rate 1768?)... If i dont dodge everything i get killed... i've spent s much money on this build already i dont think i've will to get anything plus but if you have any tips i would be happy to hear it, thank you.

Spoiler

Your rings, ammy and jewels are kinda bad. Not having a starkonja and Unnatural instict also hurts your dps and life pool. You REALLY need a blind jewel. Other than that, Is just pure skill, you shouldn't be getting one shot by anything with 5k+ life, unless you stand still the whole fight, overleech should be more than enough to survive anything. Don't forget to balance your wise oak, helps a lot to survive. I have never had problems with killing elder/shaper guardians

Edit: oh, yeah, and if you are getting in the boss room with 0 frenzies, you die
Editado por útlima vez por leolarizza en 29 sept. 2018 15:37:41
dont know which one i choose, this or scourge arrow.

How deep u go? already have 6L hope shredder and kaoms, more 15ex is enough?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional