[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey thanks for the build, i still missing most of it but i love it. You mentioned in the build that "Windripper busts it out of the water". Could you please explain this a bit further? In POB the dmg fall a lot if i swap it in and i couldn't really modify the tree and items to match the total dps.
"
TonyMoldvana escribió:
Hey thanks for the build, i still missing most of it but i love it. You mentioned in the build that "Windripper busts it out of the water". Could you please explain this a bit further? In POB the dmg fall a lot if i swap it in and i couldn't really modify the tree and items to match the total dps.

Hey mate, glad you enjoy the Build!

Right before the Windripper thing I say "these are my thoughts on the Weapon before the buffs".
I did this Build in 3.3, when Hopeshredder had twice as strong Degen and no Attack Speed. Back then, Windripper would've been an Upgrade. These days, even a max rolled Windripper is a 10% DPS Downgrade for me :)

Some sidenotes for your Character:
Go get your Uber Lab done, the immense amounts of Skillpoints it offers can be invested into a lot of DPS and Life.
Also, go over the Flask Setup again, I really recommend a different loadout :) You really don't need a Mana Flask at all, and Life Flasks are also unneccessary in the end. Drop at least one for now, and then the other on when your Character is a bit more "finished".
And check the low budget links for Rares (mostly Rings), there are a couple of really cheap ones that would be big upgrades!

Hope that clears everything up.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 20 sept. 2018 9:29:15
Thanks for the reply.

I will complete merc and uberlab after they merged the char delves together, and complete A10 too(wasnt confident enough that my current build could leech through the cold dmg from Hopeshredder). It was fun to level till 84 in delves tho. Best leveling experience since i play this game(3.0).

Thank you for your suggestions and help. I changed my tree accordingly and added flasks, helped a lot on the dps.

One more thing, i bought a watcher eye for hatred
, i have lvl 21 hatred and the gems but its still gives me less dps then a lvl 20 wrath and crit wrath watchers.

Is it cause i have so much crit multi perhaps?
And would the crit hatred be more crits then wrath crit, or it completely depends?

Thanks again for awesome build. Works good in delve atm, but have the occasional oneshot with 7.4k hp :S

Fantastic build, took me through all content and just recently switched to tornado shot so i can delve safer. Was completely unaware that this bow existed and now that im using it, its one of my favorite items in the game.
Editado por útlima vez por Tundrashotz en 20 sept. 2018 22:35:35
I was planing a hope build too, but I just found yours and I think it might be the one. I was thinking on using QotF tho, seems better for delves, still don't know if would be worth the HP or dps loss.
Editado por útlima vez por leolarizza en 21 sept. 2018 3:55:04
Hi, Guffinn! First of all, thank you for this build, it's very fun to play using your setups.
I hope you can afford to waste 10-15 minutes looking on my character and help me, becasuse it looks like i'm missing something really important.
https://pastebin.com/MY4EuyrN
The problem is DPS, a lack of DPS :D
In PoB i have just 90k vs your 525k (no vaal RoA, not for shaper). I tried almost everything (deleteng your jewels, nodes on tree etc).
84 lvl, i have to pick +2 frenzy charges and ele penetration, i know it, but i removed this points from your tree in PoB and even in this case i cannot get closer to your DPS.

Thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por CookmanV en 21 sept. 2018 8:29:04
"
CookmanV escribió:
Hi, Guffinn! First of all, thank you for this build, it's very fun to play using your setups.
I hope you can afford to waste 10-15 minutes looking on my character and help me, becasuse it looks like i'm missing something really important.
In PoB i have just 90k vs your 525k (no vaal RoA, not for shaper). I tried almost everything (deleteng your jewels, nodes on tree etc).
84 lvl, i have to pick +2 frenzy charges and ele penetration, i know it, but i removed this points from your tree in PoB and even in this case i cannot get closer to your DPS.

Thank you!

Hey, I'm not an expert on this build by any means. But I've just PoB'd your character and I'd say you're not far off if you put it through the right calculations.

The adjustments I made are :
1. I got you 2 frenzy charges on the tree, which should be easy to get (4 levels).
2. I edited your ring to give you cold res, so that your wise oak actually improves your damage. Ideally you balance out all your resists to the same number, but that's not required in the slightest.
3. Added the optimal gem setup for DPS in a 6L.
https://pastebin.com/qiEGAEZ8

TLDR: You're 100K non-shaper dps off of the pastebin with those adjustments.
It puts you over 200k shaper dps which should be fine for all content.
Editado por útlima vez por iOnlyRave en 21 sept. 2018 9:39:39
"
martinwub escribió:
Thank you for your suggestions and help. I changed my tree accordingly and added flasks, helped a lot on the dps.

One more thing, i bought a watcher eye for hatred
, i have lvl 21 hatred and the gems but its still gives me less dps then a lvl 20 wrath and crit wrath watchers.

Is it cause i have so much crit multi perhaps?
And would the crit hatred be more crits then wrath crit, or it completely depends?

Thanks again for awesome build. Works good in delve atm, but have the occasional oneshot with 7.4k hp :S

Hey mate, glad to hear I could help you a bit :)

As for the Watchers Eye: don't buy Stuff if it's not an Upgrade :D Always better to check PoB before.
Why it's not an Upgrade for you I can't tell for certain. But in case it's not, just use the Setup that's better for you :P

As for Survivability in Delves, I recommend using a Defensive Flask (Quartz or Basalt) instead of the Life Flask.
And you caaaan consider Purity of Ice + a Phys Taken as Cold Watchers Eye if you want more Phys Mitigation and are fine with your Damge. Or link up Warlords Mark instead of Assasins to your HoI for some Endurance Charges.

Hope that gives you a point to start from, but all in all your Character looks great :) Gz on the Balanced Wise Oak :P

"
Tundrashotz escribió:
Fantastic build, took me through all content and just recently switched to tornado shot so i can delve safer. Was completely unaware that this bow existed and now that im using it, its one of my favorite items in the game.

Hey mate, thank you for the kind words!

I personally am not a fan of any TS/Ice Shot/LA + Barrage Setup, simply as it requires a way higher investment (mainly 2 6links, some additional Arrow scaling via Enchant/Quiver/Dying Sun and Pierce) to reach the same results as simply RoA on a 6link.
But if that's what you enjoy, go for it! Glad you're having a good time :)
I had a Build Version for this that I will add to the second post on my To Do List for quite a while.

Hope that Hopeshredder keeps you happy, gl and hf :)

"
leolarizza escribió:
I was planing a hope build too, but I just found yours and I think it might be the one. I was thinking on using QotF tho, seems better for delves, still don't know if would be worth the HP or dps loss.

Hey mate, thanks for considering this Build!

QotF is surely the ultimate Movement Speed Chest, but for Delves (and all around) I still consider Loreweave/Belly/Kaoms to be way better for Survivability.
Also, I'm sitting at 182% Movement Speed without a QotF or perfect Quicksilver :P

If you decide to give the Build a shot, feel free to drop by if you need help or wanna show some nice progress :)

"
CookmanV escribió:

Thank you!

and
"
iOnlyRave escribió:

Hey, I'm not an expert on this build by any means. But I've just PoB'd your character and I'd say you're not far off if you put it through the right calculations.

The adjustments I made are :
1. I got you 2 frenzy charges on the tree, which should be easy to get (4 levels).
2. I edited your ring to give you cold res, so that your wise oak actually improves your damage. Ideally you balance out all your resists to the same number, but that's not required in the slightest.
3. Added the optimal gem setup for DPS in a 6L.
https://pastebin.com/qiEGAEZ8

TLDR: You're 100K non-shaper dps off of the pastebin with those adjustments.
It puts you over 200k shaper dps which should be fine for all content.

Thanks iOnlyRave :)

200k Shaper DPS is plenty if you do these changes (didn't check it myself, gonna trust him on that one :P), the Videos you see posted with the pre-buff Hopeshredder were all with 203k Shaper DPS per Arrow.

Besides the Improvements that Rave mentioned, I implore you to go looking for a better Right Ring :) Preferably one with WED or Cold Damage on it, just go check the Trade Links again.

Hope you got an idea on what to do from now on.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 21 sept. 2018 10:12:00
Hey guys,

I have a question:

I got a watchers eye with 67 to 101 to cold damage. Now that i am using hatred my tooltip dps is worse than using wrath with an searchin eye with just 2 to 62 lightening damage.

Is it just the tooltip or might wrath still be better than hatred with the watchers eye?

Thx for your advice.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional