[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

noob question do you benefit from Damage on full life? since u spamming 6l skills with BM and isnt like a downside why not elemental focus(yoke alone is hard to afford atm) instead for 100% up time more dmg?
Editado por útlima vez por 2i0 en 18 jul. 2018 0:04:48
"
2i0 escribió:
noob question do you benefit from Damage on full life? since u spamming 6l skills with BM and isnt like a downside why not elemental focus(yoke alone is hard to afford atm) instead for 100% up time more dmg?

yea damage on full life is huggge damage boost and should always be used on slayer over leech builds that can imo. Yoke is only about 30c atm? -- we have around 99% uptime on damage on full life btw.
"
Qrafty escribió:

yea damage on full life is huggge damage boost and should always be used on slayer over leech builds that can imo. Yoke is only about 30c atm? -- we have around 99% uptime on damage on full life btw.

yoke amulet is 17ex+ in ihc.
"
2i0 escribió:
"
Qrafty escribió:

yoke amulet is 17ex+ in ihc.

Wow wonder when it went up so much, probably because not many people playing hc atm or something but not sure. I guess your best bet would just be going with xoph's and dropping avatar of fire from skill tree which actually opens up alot of interesting options but just be aware that you would then probably be dropping purity of flesh (maybe) and if so you are going to lose some chaos res but in HC you should have some on your belt 2 make up for that anyways. You could then drop down from scion start to scion life wheel grabbing interesting either projectile damage or res nodes on the way, could also continue up right side of skill tree towards trickery.
in terms of damage upgrade, what would you go as next step? char is faceoffbiscuit
+3 your aoe bow, maybe swap in a dying sun in place of a movespeed flask if that interest you.
"
Qrafty escribió:
+3 your aoe bow, maybe swap in a dying sun in place of a movespeed flask if that interest you.

thank you
Giving your skill-tree... Why taking Scion ? Just for the pathfinder ranger ascendancy ? Is it really worth it ? I mean... You could keep the exact same tree with a pure slayer build and benefits most from the slayer ascendancy (going brutal fervour and bane of legends). Also, it should be probably way easier to level as you don't need to mass respec after the cruel lab... Or I am missing something here ?
(Sorry for bad English, sorry if the question has already been asked and sorry if the answer is obvious and I just missed it)
"
Galehann escribió:
Giving your skill-tree... Why taking Scion ? Just for the pathfinder ranger ascendancy ? Is it really worth it ? I mean... You could keep the exact same tree with a pure slayer build and benefits most from the slayer ascendancy (going brutal fervour and bane of legends).

PF is pretty much the reason, yes. You get free flask charges without killing, which is relevant in long endgame boss encounters.
Pure Slayer on the other hand doesn't provide much: The left pincer gives 20% cull and some mapping benefits (most conditions won't be met in a boss fight) and the right one gives overleech and bleed-immunity. Despite those inc leech mods, you don't leech more because there is a damage-based cap and you reach that as a Scion as well.
And then you don't get useless two-handed-damage but several extra passives for the regular tree.
"
Solmyr77 escribió:
"
Galehann escribió:
Giving your skill-tree... Why taking Scion ? Just for the pathfinder ranger ascendancy ? Is it really worth it ? I mean... You could keep the exact same tree with a pure slayer build and benefits most from the slayer ascendancy (going brutal fervour and bane of legends).

PF is pretty much the reason, yes. You get free flask charges without killing, which is relevant in long endgame boss encounters.
Pure Slayer on the other hand doesn't provide much: The left pincer gives 20% cull and some mapping benefits (most conditions won't be met in a boss fight) and the right one gives overleech and bleed-immunity. Despite those inc leech mods, you don't leech more because there is a damage-based cap and you reach that as a Scion as well.
And then you don't get useless two-handed-damage but several extra passives for the regular tree.

Thanks for the clarification !
What would be your leveling strat then ? At least until we can respec with path of the duelist... And which way/keystone would you go first ?
I may give it a try for the next event, thanks :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional