[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

yea im not using this tree im using sidefxs tree and he doesnt get either of those and where would i get accuracy only on gloves right ?
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
He's not trolling. He's made a effort to publish a build that wasn't actually posted on a forum till now, to benefit everyone. It says strength AND dex. You can interpret that as OR.

TIL

This game is so specific I assumed it needed STR & DEX not either or.
"
crazytrain334 escribió:
yea im not using this tree im using sidefxs tree and he doesnt get either of those and where would i get accuracy only on gloves right ?

Well, there are more guides than there are quality guides.

Is it possible that your Crimson Jewel is misplaced? Do you only ever fire fire arrows or is every other one cold? (edit: no, that's not it, there's 20 str on Path of the Warrior)

Also, with 4k something life and half of your gear being Blood Aqueducts stuff, I wouldn't expect to farm red maps.

About your tree, the choice is yours if you want to re-level or spend many regrets to get to this tree. You're only 81, so I'd think the former.

Gloves are not the item to look for accuracy since you'll eventually want to use Tombfists for their Intimidate proc. I don't really have Accuracy, but EO sims better than RT regardless.
Editado por útlima vez por Solmyr77 en 17 jul. 2018 14:37:34
nah they arnt miss placed i fire nothing but fire arrows and i looked at sidefxs guide the guy says you need accuracy on gloves
"
Solmyr77 escribió:
Hey,

it's a good service to the community to re-post this guide. I also switched to it when I discovered it on reddit. Haven't made it to Uber Elder yet, though for I don't play that much. However..

I think, you misinterpreted the quiver choice:

Imo, the point is the Point Blank implicit so that you can avoid it on the tree to not mess with your clearing setup. Drillneck just happens to have a nice combination of stats (if you have Pierce somewhere).

I chose to go with a Vanilla Drillneck and its +1 Pierce for clearing (Chain would be better.. and then Drillnecks main selling point would be wasted) and a random PB quiver for single target. I didn't spec into Pierce because I have it on the Drillneck for clearing and don't need it in the Chin Sol setup. This solution is not optimal but really cheap.

No offence but; what are you talking about? The corrupted quiver is indeed for single target swap, the corruption to save a point and not mess with clear is what it's for and he knows that. How did he misinterpret?
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 17 jul. 2018 14:11:31
"

No offence but; what are you talking about? The corrupted quiver is indeed for single target swap, the corruption to save a point and not mess with clear is what it's for and he knows that. How did he misinterpret?

I'm referring to this:
"
PointBlank on Drillneck (If you can't afford pointblank drillneck just get normal one and take pointblank in tree)

Should be the other way around imo: Get any PB quiver, not any Drillneck. Nothing special about Drillneck, the trick is the PB corruption.
Ahh, sorry wasn't sure what you meant. I think he's just saying Drillneck is appropriate and dirt cheap. A
"
Solmyr77 escribió:
"

I'm referring to this:
"
PointBlank on Drillneck (If you can't afford pointblank drillneck just get normal one and take pointblank in tree)

Should be the other way around imo: Get any PB quiver, not any Drillneck. Nothing special about Drillneck, the trick is the PB corruption.

Thanks for input, I'll think about it.
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 17 jul. 2018 16:54:51
Red Elder down ( lol trivial), and 15/15 orbs done. Back to grinding I guess. Only reason I'll even bother with Shaper is to knock out the quest chain. Knowing my RNG he'll just drop Shapers Touch.
"
Red Elder down ( lol trivial), and 15/15 orbs done. Back to grinding I guess. Only reason I'll even bother with Shaper is to knock out the quest chain. Knowing my RNG he'll just drop Shapers Touch.

lmao nice man, yea I have had some baddd shaper rng with drops too lately.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional