[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Has anyone experienced a weird tooltip dps bug with ele hit?

I have 104,000 single target swap tooltip dps. If I go to my hideout, and then fire one shot at nothing, it drops down to 70,200. zoning to Oriath puts it back to 104k...until I fire a shot.

In fact I just opened a map and fired a shot at nothing and it does it in a map too, so..anywhere after firing a shot. Portal out and go to hideout....dps back to 104k.

Similar weird behavior on my aoe weapon swap tooltip of course too ( 122,800k dps...fire a shot and drops down to 82,400)

It seems to correct its self after killing something. I am alt tabbed right now in a map after killing something my dps went up, got temp buffs which went away obviously, then settled at the proper value.
It's a weird issue. I guess I should report bug.

Do you mean after you fire a shot you health dropping down while do you have slayer over leach active so you lose your damage on full life buff?
"
Lastsec9 escribió:
Really nice build!

Any thoughts on using it as a league start? I'd like to push hard for the 1 month event. Usually I start totems or traps, but I'm trying to decide if I could make this work. Even if it was scion something else before respeccing day 2/3 with currency. Whatever it was would need to be able to kill shaper day 2.

I tried messing round with Arc Traps on a scion and it seems really average without the sab ascedancy. Scion sab feels very average. Only other thing im thinking could be a Vaal DS scion before respec.

Keen to hear other peoples thoughts... or if you could try do ele hit from the start.

Just level with rain of arrows -- swap to a deadeye hybrid for magic farming till you get a few exalts and swap on over to ele hit!
Just got new dopppee necklace!!

"
Qrafty escribió:
"
Has anyone experienced a weird tooltip dps bug with ele hit?

I have 104,000 single target swap tooltip dps. If I go to my hideout, and then fire one shot at nothing, it drops down to 70,200. zoning to Oriath puts it back to 104k...until I fire a shot.

In fact I just opened a map and fired a shot at nothing and it does it in a map too, so..anywhere after firing a shot. Portal out and go to hideout....dps back to 104k.

Similar weird behavior on my aoe weapon swap tooltip of course too ( 122,800k dps...fire a shot and drops down to 82,400)

It seems to correct its self after killing something. I am alt tabbed right now in a map after killing something my dps went up, got temp buffs which went away obviously, then settled at the proper value.
It's a weird issue. I guess I should report bug.

Do you mean after you fire a shot you health dropping down while do you have slayer over leach active so you lose your damage on full life buff?

ooooh! aha!! lmao, that's it. bloodmagic drops hp. Thanks, I feel derpy.
"
"

ooooh! aha!! lmao, that's it. bloodmagic drops hp. Thanks, I feel derpy.

Np dude, yea not many people used to the combo of blood magic and damage on full life when hanging around town, any small dips can cause alot of confusion when looking at tooltip dps :)
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 17 jul. 2018 3:26:27
about quiver, a +chain , ms , hp and ele would be best in slot for mapping, a +1 arrow ele, ms, hp for single target?

and how is the mechanic behind drillneck and pierce, is it worth it as quiver?
"
crazytrain334 escribió:
So like an idiot i put 40 exalt into sidefx build and cant even do t16 right now and i die all the time how do you use chin sol if you get 1 shot by everything in the game is beyond me. Really not happy and prob about to uninstall the game i don't know why i followed sidefx guide he is a trash guide maker. I freaking hate him as a poe player but i had the currency and figured i want something super op and now im left with dying in t10 maps occasionally and cant even manage t16 i supposedly have 160k tooltip on my single target yet when i hit bosses i feel like i don't do anything to them. Yes i know im using a bad belt yes i know im still using wonderlust but my resist is maxed i have 4.6k life and i die in t10 maps occasionally when i should be literally 1 shotting the bosses i cant do that. So instead of looking at those 2 pieces of gear look at my gems and other crap and tell me where im going wrong other then flask and the 2 pieces i mentioned

There is a lot wrong with your gear, sure you have all the core pieces but where's your accuracy on gear? I bet you're missing a lot of your attacks.

To be honest the only difference in terms of survivability is the combination of hematophagy and vitality void passives that make the leech rate crazy. Please correct me if I am wrong on this one.
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 17 jul. 2018 7:25:34
"
sangvinu2 escribió:
about quiver, a +chain , ms , hp and ele would be best in slot for mapping, a +1 arrow ele, ms, hp for single target?

and how is the mechanic behind drillneck and pierce, is it worth it as quiver?

We use Drillneck with a Point Blank corruption for Single Target and for aoe go ahead and get ahead and get creative, but I prefer pentrating quiver bases with life, attk speed, ele dmg, move speed, dex. something along these lines.
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 17 jul. 2018 7:28:04
Hey,

it's a good service to the community to re-post this guide. I also switched to it when I discovered it on reddit. Haven't made it to Uber Elder yet, though for I don't play that much. However..

I think, you misinterpreted the quiver choice:

Imo, the point is the Point Blank implicit so that you can avoid it on the tree to not mess with your clearing setup. Drillneck just happens to have a nice combination of stats (if you have Pierce somewhere).

I chose to go with a Vanilla Drillneck and its +1 Pierce for clearing (Chain would be better.. and then Drillnecks main selling point would be wasted) and a random PB quiver for single target. I didn't spec into Pierce because I have it on the Drillneck for clearing and don't need it in the Chin Sol setup. This solution is not optimal but really cheap.

Editado por útlima vez por Solmyr77 en 17 jul. 2018 9:17:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional