[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

still having trouble handling minotaur and phoenix, I just cant stay still due to overhelming damage and I lose a lot of chinsol/pointblank dps due to the kitting. not sure what's the tactic to use :(
"
unite01 escribió:
still having trouble handling minotaur and phoenix, I just cant stay still due to overhelming damage and I lose a lot of chinsol/pointblank dps due to the kitting. not sure what's the tactic to use :(

Just because the build CAN kill them doesn't necessarily mean you should do so on a regular basis or that it would be easy. This build is strong but its not a typical boss killer like totems or traps or that sort of build.

Also its impossible to provide any further comment because we have no idea what your gear or build is looking like and your characters are hidden.
Editado por útlima vez por Alcsaar en 14 sept. 2018 13:37:37
"
Alcsaar escribió:
"
unite01 escribió:

Just because the build CAN kill them doesn't necessarily mean you should do so on a regular basis or that it would be easy. This build is strong but its not a typical boss killer like totems or traps or that sort of build.

Also its impossible to provide any further comment because we have no idea what your gear or build is looking like and your characters are hidden.

sorry, I did link the gear the page before, didn't see the new page, the tree is pretty much the one from the build. i do think it's a pretty capable boss killer, i just fail to use it right :p

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por unite01 en 14 sept. 2018 15:08:07
Edit -

Much broader question. Can you please explain how I level this passive tree? I'm a total beginner so apologies for noob questions.
Editado por útlima vez por Hootbagz3 en 14 sept. 2018 17:09:08
Would it make sense to go jugg for deeper delves? I was told stun\chill is a problem there.
"
foojin escribió:
Would it make sense to go jugg for deeper delves? I was told stun\chill is a problem there.

Scion Slayer is versatile. You could get Jugg for deeper delves, or Elementalist for red tier mapping (no problems with reflect). Tbh it should not be that big of a problem because the damage is huge and chin sol has knockback.
Anyone have mana issues while leveling?
"
chaoval escribió:
"
foojin escribió:

Scion Slayer is versatile. You could get Jugg for deeper delves, or Elementalist for red tier mapping (no problems with reflect). Tbh it should not be that big of a problem because the damage is huge and chin sol has knockback.

I respec'ed from Elementalist to Jugg. Damage loss not so great and I get free end charges too cause I went IR. Miss the reflect immunity though.

"
Hootbagz3 escribió:
Anyone have mana issues while leveling?

If you can, run blasphemy with poachers mark. Does wonders for mana while leveling.
Editado por útlima vez por Absolutista en 16 sept. 2018 12:20:39
So I got to mapping today and when I switched over to Chin Sol it felt like I took a step back instead of forward. Mapping overall went a little slower and I really feel like I'm struggling with my single target DPS.

Is there something important that I'm missing? I'm only at 17K DPS and feel like my gear should be producing better than that.

Editado por útlima vez por Hootbagz3 en 16 sept. 2018 21:53:20
I really dont understand how this build works.

0) I have lots of gear to upgrade and understand it.

1) Pyre 40% cold to fire deals nothing. Ok, it increases cold snaps fire damage. Little. 0.5x -> (0.4x+0.5*0.6x)=0.7x whrere x - base cold cold snap damage.

2) Call of brotherhood:
+to Intelligence - deals nothing
increased Lightning Damage - deals nothing
increased Mana Regeneration Rate - deals nothing
Lightning to cold - deals nothing
Spells have chance to shock against Frozen Enemies - deals almost nothing. Only spell is cold snap. It has too little damage to freeze. And we gain chance to shock from Yoke, why we need one more?

3) Death walk from Bubonic Trail deals nothing, we are too far from enemies.

4) Almost all unique gear gives very little resistances. Currently i have 69/98/72/-40. After replacing Queen of the forest to Kaom it will be even smaller. Ok, I could find better helm and belt, does build suggests it should be 45/45/45?

PS sorry for my english.
Editado por útlima vez por kopcap1348 en 17 sept. 2018 3:48:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional