[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Am i missing where to put the 2nd ele hit jewel in the "65" leveling starter tree i dont seem to see it.
"
MiguelFg escribió:
Already did all guardians, red elder and shaper, but I feel I don't have all that 'crazy' damage this build supposed to have... Maybe I'm missing something or the nerfs from 3.4 are too much? I mean, I know I have a 5L Chin Sol but I don't think the Mirage Archer does the difference on single target deletion. Maybe I need to swap from Raider to Pathfinder???

Mirage archer gives 40% MORE! dmg. so, you have no 6 link, you don't have point blank corruption on drillneck. that looses you about 110% more DMG. do you have coldsnap with CWDT socketed? if not you loose another 5% more dmg.

raider does more dmg then pathfinder as long as you have enough elepen. Pathfinder is only stronger at uberelder. and even there i prefer raider for perma onslaught.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun escribió:
"
MiguelFg escribió:
Already did all guardians, red elder and shaper, but I feel I don't have all that 'crazy' damage this build supposed to have... Maybe I'm missing something or the nerfs from 3.4 are too much? I mean, I know I have a 5L Chin Sol but I don't think the Mirage Archer does the difference on single target deletion. Maybe I need to swap from Raider to Pathfinder???

Mirage archer gives 40% MORE! dmg. so, you have no 6 link, you don't have point blank corruption on drillneck. that looses you about 110% more DMG. do you have coldsnap with CWDT socketed? if not you loose another 5% more dmg.

raider does more dmg then pathfinder as long as you have enough elepen. Pathfinder is only stronger at uberelder. and even there i prefer raider for perma onslaught.

I have Point blank with a corrupted Drillneck on my swap, true.

And of course I have vaal cold snap linked to CWDT.

My next upgrade is trying to 6link the Chin Sol and see how it goes.

But my big problem is the lack of damage on single target and gettin' one shotted with 8.2 life with kaom's roots (I have triple capped resists and I have the benefits from Wise Oak because I managed to balance all three res).
Editado por útlima vez por MiguelFg en 18 sept. 2018 8:32:01
Best gems for 5 link chin sol?
"
kanon1 escribió:
Best gems for 5 link chin sol?

drop mirage archer for single target
Until i can save enough for yoke and kaoms heart what would be alternatives? Im not sure about neck, but for alternative chest would just a standard high life/res chest do until i get one?

Also dont know if i missed it, but when is a good time to go into blood magic?
Editado por útlima vez por Passywassy en 19 sept. 2018 0:35:04
killed uberelder yesterday, finally enough maps grml. died once due to stupidity.
also i forgot to switch pantheon as well as ascendancy (stayed at raider)

if you want to know the gear, my characters are not hidden, bow_girlie ist the Elehit char this season.

"
MiguelFg escribió:

But my big problem is the lack of damage on single target and gettin' one shotted with 8.2 life with kaom's roots (I have triple capped resists and I have the benefits from Wise Oak because I managed to balance all three res).

Edit:
Erm you don't have pierce specced.... you loose the drillneckbuff on bosses. change it :P

--------
Looked through everything, you character shouldn't have many problems. While I do like the original build like you did it, i have a slightly different one, which is more dps oriented. you can try it but please also change the things below.

So critique:
you abyssal gems suck :) life + attackspeed > t1 fire roll > all
Also using a hypnotic or ghastly gem in boots with a liferoll and elepen/blind/phasing will boost your dps and your tankiness.

your tree jewels are ok, but try to get some with attackspeed with bows (7%) and 7% maxlife + firedmg/damage/whatever

get a better helmet, they are cheap af and 73 life is 50 under cap.

flasks: phasing for delve is good, basalt for mapping is better. loose the onslaught flask, use sulphur instead.
Editado por útlima vez por tsunamikun en 19 sept. 2018 5:38:02
"
tsunamikun escribió:
killed uberelder yesterday, finally enough maps grml. died once due to stupidity.
also i forgot to switch pantheon as well as ascendancy (stayed at raider)

if you want to know the gear, my characters are not hidden, bow_girlie ist the Elehit char this season.

"
MiguelFg escribió:

Edit:
Erm you don't have pierce specced.... you loose the drillneckbuff on bosses. change it :P

--------
Looked through everything, you character shouldn't have many problems. While I do like the original build like you did it, i have a slightly different one, which is more dps oriented. you can try it but please also change the things below.

So critique:
you abyssal gems suck :) life + attackspeed > t1 fire roll > all
Also using a hypnotic or ghastly gem in boots with a liferoll and elepen/blind/phasing will boost your dps and your tankiness.

your tree jewels are ok, but try to get some with attackspeed with bows (7%) and 7% maxlife + firedmg/damage/whatever

get a better helmet, they are cheap af and 73 life is 50 under cap.

flasks: phasing for delve is good, basalt for mapping is better. loose the onslaught flask, use sulphur instead.

Just want to say thanks for the writeup, it also gives me some things to think about :)

Probably going with pathfinder myself after thinking about jug\ele\raider\deadeye as well.
Editado por útlima vez por foojin en 19 sept. 2018 6:06:14
https://pastebin.com/NJVG1VH4

This is the pastebin of my character. Also you can check from my profile. It says 880k total Dps. I think it is a bit low when I check the videos on guide. What is missing? I set the pob settings according to guide. Is it normal?
"
Krebnac escribió:
https://pastebin.com/NJVG1VH4

This is the pastebin of my character. Also you can check from my profile. It says 880k total Dps. I think it is a bit low when I check the videos on guide. What is missing? I set the pob settings according to guide. Is it normal?

this is mine with almost all enabled:
https://pastebin.com/TiqVd6yL

you forgot travel distance (the checkbox is near only triggers chin sol buff, not point blank) with point blank active your dps get's up to 1.3 mil. thats okay for your gear.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional