[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Would a cold version be better for delving since we'd Freeze/Shatter a lot of stuff?
livejamie
How does this build make use of Drillneck's pierce bonus if you don't seem to have anything that allows you to pierce, if its corrupted to point blank?
Editado por útlima vez por Alcsaar en 12 sept. 2018 23:25:55
Just swapped to Ele Hit (from RoA) and having a blast. I really recommend having the two jewels, pyre, drillneck, cruel lab and a 5L before making the swap though. Else I'd stick with auras (new purity aura is awesome) and RoA.

Gear:

I am still trying to figure out which ascendency to take for a last one, jugg / ele / raider / path / deadeye all seem valid choices.

Dan is going deadeye this time and only uses a single setup (no gmp but +1 arrow from deadeye and quiver with a lot of pierce). However pathfinder seems really strong, just like jugg. I also noticed he is going into the templar area this time around.
"
Alcsaar escribió:
How does this build make use of Drillneck's pierce bonus if you don't seem to have anything that allows you to pierce, if its corrupted to point blank?

We have +1 pierce on right side of the tree.
"
chaoval escribió:
"
Alcsaar escribió:

We have +1 pierce on right side of the tree.

It's pierce two additional enemies actually

Gotcha thanks, I'm just a bit far away from that at the moment.
Any recommendation on levelling tree and gems?

Getting confused here never done a scion
Anyone tried using Inspired Learning with this build?
What about Prismweave for the chest?
"
ZombieGMD escribió:
Anyone tried using Inspired Learning with this build?
What about Prismweave for the chest?

Inspired learning is sort of a preference thing. You have to "waste" a lot of passive points to activate it, so its kind of up to you.

Prismweave is a belt not a chest, and it isn't a particularly good belt either (for this build). You can find much better elemental damage belts that actually have resists and life for a reasonable price.

Editado por útlima vez por Alcsaar en 14 sept. 2018 11:13:20
"
Dartsert escribió:
Any recommendation on levelling tree and gems?

Getting confused here never done a scion

Import his PoB link into PoB and from the drop down at the bottom select "65". Follow that path initially if you have or can buy elemental hit gems right away.

You basically path out of scion and make a straight run for Avatar of Fire. I suggest picking up Resolute Technique on the way since its only 2 points off and helps eliminate those annoying misses while leveling.

I would only suggest leveling this way if you can have both elemental hit gems and a quill rain ready.

----------

To OP: A non-expired discord link would be nice.
Editado por útlima vez por Alcsaar en 14 sept. 2018 11:19:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional