[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
dunaskmey escribió:
I dun get it... to proc chin sol 100% increased damage means u haf to be at facetank distance... and i dun tink this build can really facetank stuff, at least it isn't a jugger in which you facetank stuff.

my point is, wouldnt the 100% increase in damage on chin sol be wasted when most ppl r kiting ard, dropping decoy, blink, and letting mirage continue to shoot? In that case, will another bow be better in dps?

What? This is like the tankiest not-shitty build there is.
"Hodor", said Hodor
"
dunaskmey escribió:
I dun get it... to proc chin sol 100% increased damage means u haf to be at facetank distance... and i dun tink this build can really facetank stuff, at least it isn't a jugger in which you facetank stuff.

my point is, wouldnt the 100% increase in damage on chin sol be wasted when most ppl r kiting ard, dropping decoy, blink, and letting mirage continue to shoot? In that case, will another bow be better in dps?

i don't kite. why would I? everything under guardian is knocked back and can't really get a hit in. guardians (well not phoenix but the rest) are attacking so slow with no significant adds that you can shoot in meleerange without your hp even dropping.

there is no bow better, and you can facetank with this character.

on another note: finally around depth 200 and first guardians yesterday. dps loss is there but doesn't really change much in terms of progress.
got termporal chains on hit corruption on tombfists which gives another mayor defenselayer... it getting kinda stupid^^

edit: Darkness in delves:

after acquiring constant 75% darkness resistance and after the flare changes there is no more perceived difficulty. in going even long ways without light in the mine. mostly thanks to the new flares, which can be used to clear two screens of mobs is used correctly.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Editado por útlima vez por tsunamikun en 10 sept. 2018 7:14:33
Why is everyone using Damage on full life? I know that we have overleech, but with each shot, blood magic takes a portion of life and it's not full, meaning - damage on full life is not helping 100% of the time.

PoB shows similar damage with Faster attacks or Slow proj (but slow proj sucks)

NANI
"
gepmah escribió:
Why is everyone using Damage on full life? I know that we have overleech, but with each shot, blood magic takes a portion of life and it's not full, meaning - damage on full life is not helping 100% of the time.

We're always at full life even under blood rage while running quill rain because leech instnaces continue to heal us even after we are at full life.
"
gepmah escribió:

Understand the full life mechanic: full life is active as long as you life is above a certain threshold and not when your life is full :) . And as long as there is a source of leech active the check if you are on full life for the next shot will be done when you're already on full life again.

so without getting damage from external sources, damage on full life is always stronger. and the damage of the other two gems is lower. not by much but it is.

here as a time diagram:

lifeleech: 4000/sec
cost of shot: 100 HP
attackspeed: 4 attacks per second
maxHP: 8000

These are actually not quite right but enough to show how it goes:
We analyse one Second, lifeleech is already active(or would be after the first hit):

0 ms -> Shot HP 7900
1 ms -> reg HP 7940
2 ms -> reg HP 7980
3 ms -> reg HP 8000
20 ms -> Shot HP 7900
21 ms -> reg HP 7940
22 ms -> reg HP 7980
23 ms -> reg HP 8000
40 ms -> Shot HP 7900
41 ms -> reg HP 7940
42 ms -> reg HP 7980
43 ms -> reg HP 8000
60 ms -> Shot HP 7900
61 ms -> reg HP 7940
62 ms -> reg HP 7980
63 ms -> reg HP 8000
80 ms -> Shot HP 7900
81 ms -> reg HP 7940
82 ms -> reg HP 7980
83 ms -> reg HP 8000

as you can see, we're not ever in danger of not getting DoFL support.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Editado por útlima vez por tsunamikun en 11 sept. 2018 6:54:46
How is this build doing in 3.4?

I was thinking on running it for my next char
"
Dartsert escribió:
How is this build doing in 3.4?

I was thinking on running it for my next char

Damage loss is there, but its still a very strong build overall and able to clear all content. Can't say anything about deep delving yet though.
Skill tree confuses the fuck out of me. How do I path if I can have elemental hit gems ready?
I've been playing this build, it's amazing until guardian where I'm not doing enough damage and I cannot face tank any of them. I feel like I'm hitting too slow ? any suggestion on what I could update ? I know the gems aren't 20/20 and im working on that, jewel could also be better :)

lvl 91 with 7.3k HP and 49k hideout tooltip (5L) single target dps.

I did kill uber atziri with it, no kaoms, but it's mostly positioning :)

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por unite01 en 11 sept. 2018 15:44:45
"
Alcsaar escribió:
Skill tree confuses the fuck out of me. How do I path if I can have elemental hit gems ready?

Go down then to the avatar of fire ASAP, socket the jewels and you're set. You can level with whatever you want depending on gear, on league start I grabbed EE (through regen nodes), and was using EH without jewels till like Act 9-10 in 4-link quill rain. You may also want to grab Phase Acro after EE for smoother leveling experience. EE + decoy totem + stone golem + phase acro carried me through leveling.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional