[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Im looking to make an EO build for delves. I have no idea how to make a tree that uses EO and balances out losing RT with some accuracy nodes. Can someone help?

I just feel that going EO and slayer + raider or deadeye, not sure yet is a more balanced approach of clearspeed and single-target which would be the best way to approach delves I believe.

I'll probably level as sunder and cyclone, but what are the gem links in order of importance for ele hit(both single target and aoe) before I have 6 links?

Thanks in advance!
Editado por útlima vez por villur en 30 ago. 2018 19:02:34
"
KissMyBlade escribió:
Why my PoB DPS for this is only 800k in shaper/guardians boss?

Probably because jewels doesn't work and not updated yet. If you see any passive as red line, it doesn't work in current PoB build.
anybody playing this build in delve and can tell how bad the nerf was?

I am not satisfied with my currentl build and think about rerolling..
the nerf is neglectible. still facerolling through all mobs. build also got a lot cheaper in the beginning.

max loss dps would be 33.333...% with perfect conversation (which is not realistic)

more realistic is about 28% less dmg. we are only losing 45% cold and 25% lightning dmg from the old build. this can be equalised trough new enchants.

"
StealthEagle escribió:
anybody playing this build in delve and can tell how bad the nerf was?

I am not satisfied with my currentl build and think about rerolling..

it works, you can check my char bow_girlie (current lvl 85, uberlab selfcleared) tier8 ~ 100 depth and still oneshoting almost anyrthing. boss dps is a little bit lacking due to 4 link singletarget, but well^^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Editado por útlima vez por tsunamikun en 3 sept. 2018 19:38:58
"
villur escribió:
Im looking to make an EO build for delves. I have no idea how to make a tree that uses EO and balances out losing RT with some accuracy nodes. Can someone help?

I just feel that going EO and slayer + raider or deadeye, not sure yet is a more balanced approach of clearspeed and single-target which would be the best way to approach delves I believe.

I'll probably level as sunder and cyclone, but what are the gem links in order of importance for ele hit(both single target and aoe) before I have 6 links?

Thanks in advance!

I already posted a build that uses EO some weeks ago in this thread. you need slayer/jugg as acendence to balance the needed hitrating. you also need at least 3 points in bowcrit to actually proc EO in a timely manner.
At the moment I need to run uber lab, acquire good rares, Kaom's, yoke and quivers, build seems to be still good at the moment, tier8 and 110 Delves are being destroyed easily.
The only problem that I see though is not with this build as a whole but rather with the place of this build in current league. Mobs are invincible in the darkness so we can't leech, we don't have regen, block or good opportunities for life gain on hit or '% less damage taken'.

The league revolves around players exploring the darkness - finding loot, currency, fossils, etc., and for tanking the darkness it is necessary to have a decent life recovery option. Shorter dark areas in low-level mines can easily be explored with flasks and flares, but you will need to go up the surface to buy flares often.

TBH now that I've played the league for a bit I'd rather roll something more balanced but delve oriented, like scorching ray trickster or Ngamahu cyclone slayer (with LGOH attached both to cyclone and Ngamahu).
With certain combination of fossils it is possible to craft a bow that will give more than 3 levels to Ele hit. But if you want to get fossils, then you need to explore the darkness.
Editado por útlima vez por chaoval en 4 sept. 2018 20:55:12
life reg doesn't really help in the darkness. the only thing it helps is recovering faster after leaving the darkness. while exploring there are enough mobs for our lifeleech. that isn't the problem.

get a feeling for the map in delve, use phase run gem for movement in the dark and use flares wisely.most streamers also explore deeper darkness patches when in lower depths, so their darkness resist takes out a lot of risks.

and theoretically, vaal pact is not a must for this specc, especially after getting pantheon upgrade and the second leech nodes. You could use lifereg too(at least 2% are easily obtainable)
"
tsunamikun escribió:
life reg doesn't really help in the darkness. the only thing it helps is recovering faster after leaving the darkness. while exploring there are enough mobs for our lifeleech. that isn't the problem.

get a feeling for the map in delve, use phase run gem for movement in the dark and use flares wisely.most streamers also explore deeper darkness patches when in lower depths, so their darkness resist takes out a lot of risks.

and theoretically, vaal pact is not a must for this specc, especially after getting pantheon upgrade and the second leech nodes. You could use lifereg too(at least 2% are easily obtainable)

But it definitely does. My friend is running a rf build and he can tank darkness much longer than me after I leech from the mobs + press life flasks.

The problem with life leech is not only the absense of the mobs (most of the time I aggro side mobs while running with the cart, so that may be why I don't have many later), but the fact that you can't leech off them while they are in the darkness.

Phase run with 3 charges is too short (and you need to use blood rage to generate them), I use dodge flask for phasing. Currently I use phase run gem while mapping, but probably will replace it with something else or save up currency for 2-socket abyssal gear.
Editado por útlima vez por chaoval en 5 sept. 2018 7:24:53
"
chaoval escribió:

But it definitely does. My friend is running a rf build and he can tank darkness much longer than me after I leech from the mobs + press life flasks.

The problem with life leech is not only the absense of the mobs (most of the time I aggro side mobs while running with the cart, so that may be why I don't have many later), but the fact that you can't leech off them while they are in the darkness.

Phase run with 3 charges is too short (and you need to use blood rage to generate them), I use dodge flask for phasing. Currently I use phase run gem while mapping, but probably will replace it with something else or save up currency for 2-socket abyssal gear.

strange, your buffer should be extremly high as elehit does a lot of dmg. at how many stacks are your failing? and well they said they will rework the flares etc. hopefully this will take out some annoying restrictions. still right now, i need about two flares for one longer exploring sidearm. thats okay for 3 or 4 delves.

still, to farm mats (fossils and resonators) works somewhat fine right now. i'll probably play a guardian as second char because i want to test smite etc. and then i'll have a better comparsion.
I dun get it... to proc chin sol 100% increased damage means u haf to be at facetank distance... and i dun tink this build can really facetank stuff, at least it isn't a jugger in which you facetank stuff.

my point is, wouldnt the 100% increase in damage on chin sol be wasted when most ppl r kiting ard, dropping decoy, blink, and letting mirage continue to shoot? In that case, will another bow be better in dps?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional