[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

What kind of setup do I need to proc the soul of Arakaali? What would my gem setup be?
Hey nice build there !

Was wondering, is a rare quiver with T1 life / att speed / ele dmg better than drillneck ? maybe not for maps but for bosses ?
Editado por útlima vez por necromangerz en 23 jul. 2018 20:06:11
"
ericchongws escribió:
What kind of setup do I need to proc the soul of Arakaali? What would my gem setup be?

immortal call - cast when damage taken
Dont understand the ring system. Why its an option to use call of the brotherhood or instead a normal rare ring with damage?...We dont need the convertion of lighting to cold? what I miss here or why we choose or need call of the brotherhood in first place?...

Whats better? COTB ring or rare ring?...thanks
Editado por útlima vez por yissus en 24 jul. 2018 21:13:39
You can use the Frostferno, to shoot bosses
"
yissus escribió:
Dont understand the ring system. Why its an option to use call of the brotherhood or instead a normal rare ring with damage?...We dont need the convertion of lighting to cold? what I miss here or why we choose or need call of the brotherhood in first place?...

Whats better? COTB ring or rare ring?...thanks

point of this build is to have higher hp then most others - and cotb is not very hard to beat in dps - so if you can find a rare ring with fire damage, wed, life, and res, use that, if not use cotb
"
bonguero escribió:
You can use the Frostferno, to shoot bosses

go for it, lose tons of hp/phys damage reduction and dont need that dps but can do whatttevver ya want bud.
"
TheHeroYouDeserve escribió:

- I think that if for you is more important to kill bosses eazy then pathfinder is a bit better, if you want to do any map (except no leech i guess) and never worry about anything elementalist is better, personally i like elementalist more because i like to play relaxed and i like the feel of not having a weakness.
- if you guys want to be even more tanky you can go juggernaut and do a hybrid of life regen and leech, this way you gain at least 70% phys damage reduction, no need for kaom roots and you can do both no leech/no regen maps, on POB at lvl 90 it has 10k life, 1.2k regen and 2.8k leech.

My take on the second subclass:
PFs flask charge generation feels nice to have, damage-wise Raider should and Elementalist might be better.
Raider has Frenzy and Onslaught in a boss fight.
It's beyond me to calculate the exact effect of the Elementalist's minimum shock treshold. I have a feeling that that won't have any effect at all because we surpass this minimum value anyway. And then there's only 10% pen and the economical benefit of being able to run reflect maps.
Jugg does not substitute for Kaom's Roots because it's not about the stun. It's about the "cannot be slowed below base speed" line and only relevant in the Uber Elder fight.
Deadeye only has clearspeed stuff.

As a pure class, both Jugg and Deadeye lack the all-important overleech that this guide is all about.

"
Qrafty escribió:

point of this build is to have higher hp then most others - and cotb is not very hard to beat in dps - so if you can find a rare ring with fire damage, wed, life, and res, use that, if not use cotb

I have yet to see a configuration, in which CotB doesn't provide much more dps. But it's true that a rare can give more HP and fix some resists.
"
Solmyr77 escribió:

"
Qrafty escribió:

I have yet to see a configuration, in which CotB doesn't provide much more dps. But it's true that a rare can give more HP and fix some resists.

I just listen to what the gods and tryhards of this game say -- and this is taken from theuberelite reddit post regarding POEDan ele hit "An Opal Ring like that is almost the same damage as Call of the Brotherhood (~1% difference) but you gain life and more resistances."

I'm assuming you have only tested +fire damage and +wed but w/o the opal base.

I just tested these calcs in POB myself.

people in this thread have gotten
for 40c, now if we got more expensive or decided to craft one for ourself, a ring with 25% implicit, 40ish ele dmg - and 33% fire dmg will bring you as uberelite posted within 1%, I have tested these numbers in PoB for myself. Now a opal like that would probably be 3+ exalts or so atm due to everyone waiting for race to start. So definitely not an easy acquisition for the perfect one, but as for "no configuration in which CotB doesn't provide much more dps" grab some essences and start crafting, because the numbers are there. for instance - http://poe.trade/search/imimimosiyamah -- no health or all res but has open crafting slot and this ring would be within 1%. Now if you wanna get crazy and add Fire Damage to attack as well then the opal pushes past CoTB in DPS. See screenshots below for DPS with variations.

https://i.imgur.com/sDmYZmG.png -- DPS with COTB - 896,306
https://i.imgur.com/RGGQDFi.png -- DPS with Fire/wed opal - 894,884 (less then 1% difference)
https://i.imgur.com/hBP4ggr.png -- DPS with Fire/wed/fire dmg with attacks opal - 905,850
https://i.imgur.com/KSU25dR.png -- Opal ring above with Fire/Wed - 860191 (3-4% difference and easily obtainable)
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 25 jul. 2018 6:30:54
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 25 jul. 2018 5:55:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional