[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
kilitwithfire escribió:
"
Qrafty escribió:
"
kilitwithfire escribió:
Any tips for getting those colors on chin sol except chrome spamming? If not what could i switch from a red to a green socket?

cost about 300-400 chromes spamming 1r on vorricci, can look for a 6l all white chin'sol also. As for what to swap in instead, not sure, haven't done any testing, play around in PoB, maybe just easier faster attacks till you get it but haven't tested at all.

Thanks. Will try to spam 1 red socket with vorici. Awesome build btw.

Goodluck!
Well i've nuked red shaper, chimera and minotaur with this setup... was pretty much just standing and out-leeching them :P Crazy build...

Was trying to look for a ring but there's nothing interesting on poe.trade at the moment. Rings i've found (even quite expensive ones - 4-5 exa and more) gave ~200 hp more (in simulation) but i was losing tons of dps - not worth it.

The most funny thing is that... i've nuked 2 of guardians already and i haven't decided which final 3 ascendance points use for: Elementalist perk (bit less dps BUT no ele reflect = all maps possible) or Pathfinder perk (more dps, flask's uptime BUT ele reflect :P). Hard decision ;-)
"
papaca escribió:
Well i've nuked red shaper, chimera and minotaur with this setup... was pretty much just standing and out-leeching them :P Crazy build...

Was trying to look for a ring but there's nothing interesting on poe.trade at the moment. Rings i've found (even quite expensive ones - 4-5 exa and more) gave ~200 hp more (in simulation) but i was losing tons of dps - not worth it.

The most funny thing is that... i've nuked 2 of guardians already and i haven't decided which final 3 ascendance points use for: Elementalist perk (bit less dps BUT no ele reflect = all maps possible) or Pathfinder perk (more dps, flask's uptime BUT ele reflect :P). Hard decision ;-)

Builds crazy strong, glad you are clearing content with it! as for ascend, all preference, raider is up as option as well.
Hey there! Thanks for the Guide. Had alot of fun this league with Ele Hit being one of my most favorite builds. Started as Deadeye but since I love leech I had to try the Scion version. Did a deathless shaper run and recorded it. Sorry for fatfingering (is that a word ? You know what I try to say) but I was very high and still am. But anyway it just shows the great leech and also you see Zana die (sorry!). Will record one cleaner run for ya all. Gl&Hf Exile!

https://youtu.be/KkRyeqUfcmA

Gear
"
Waeboo escribió:
Hey there! Thanks for the Guide. Had alot of fun this league with Ele Hit being one of my most favorite builds. Started as Deadeye but since I love leech I had to try the Scion version. Did a deathless shaper run and recorded it. Sorry for fatfingering (is that a word ? You know what I try to say) but I was very high and still am. But anyway it just shows the great leech and also you see Zana die (sorry!). Will record one cleaner run for ya all. Gl&Hf Exile!

https://youtu.be/KkRyeqUfcmA

Gear

Good job dude! always fun watching submitted videos!
"
papaca escribió:

Is Deadeye not even worth considering?
In what order should i quality gems for this build?
"
Qrafty escribió:
"
nhantheman escribió:
What do you think about taking a mana leech node and getting rid of blood magic so you can run anger + herald of fire + watcher's eye for fire penetration?

here are the calculations behind blood magic - read and choose for yourself.

"Hematophagy cluster is taken for extra max leech rate. With no life recovery rate and Vaal Pact, this build gets 46% regen per second with overleech at max instances of leech (which last upwards of 25 seconds per instance based off ele hit's INSANE damage), Hematophagy takes it to 58%. Arakaali with upgrade and Blood Rage takes it to 69% and 87% respectively when immortal call procs or blood rage ends."

Sorry to nitpick again, but I don't see the connection between this explanation and the Blood Magic keystone. All of this is true without BM as well, except that your total life pool is lower without those juicy nodes behind BM. They are like an extra Belly, so the total amount of HP leeched is higher.

And to the original question: I think it's possible, but I really like the amazing HP figures that BM provides. Also, on my Uber Elder kill, I had no free sockets for auras. With 2 Kaom's items and Tombfists, there isn't much space. For mapping, it's certainly more convenient to have mana and thus auras.

I've tried MoM (only in PoB) and didn't really find a better setup than BM. Though with amazing items (mana on top) that might be worth it.
"
Solmyr77 escribió:
"
Qrafty escribió:
"
nhantheman escribió:
What do you think about taking a mana leech node and getting rid of blood magic so you can run anger + herald of fire + watcher's eye for fire penetration?

here are the calculations behind blood magic - read and choose for yourself.

"Hematophagy cluster is taken for extra max leech rate. With no life recovery rate and Vaal Pact, this build gets 46% regen per second with overleech at max instances of leech (which last upwards of 25 seconds per instance based off ele hit's INSANE damage), Hematophagy takes it to 58%. Arakaali with upgrade and Blood Rage takes it to 69% and 87% respectively when immortal call procs or blood rage ends."

Sorry to nitpick again, but I don't see the connection between this explanation and the Blood Magic keystone. All of this is true without BM as well, except that your total life pool is lower without those juicy nodes behind BM. They are like an extra Belly, so the total amount of HP leeched is higher.

And to the original question: I think it's possible, but I really like the amazing HP figures that BM provides. Also, on my Uber Elder kill, I had no free sockets for auras. With 2 Kaom's items and Tombfists, there isn't much space. For mapping, it's certainly more convenient to have mana and thus auras.

I've tried MoM (only in PoB) and didn't really find a better setup than BM. Though with amazing items (mana on top) that might be worth it.

Woops mixed up hematophagy and blood magic
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 23 jul. 2018 4:06:06
HI nice build :)i respect this buil few days ago and i happy:) my gear for now :

what you think abaut the taming
Editado por útlima vez por armanii84 en 23 jul. 2018 11:07:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional