[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
Qrafty escribió:
"
Solmyr77 escribió:

Regarding damage, I break even between 88 and 89% combined inc damage on an Opal Ring, to just get within 1% it takes 83%. If you can/want afford that, be my guest ;)

Ok well I will just leave this here. You said you don't like trusting the gods and preaching what they say, but so far this is the 2nd post on this topic you are wrong about (fire damage to attacks pushes rare ring over Cotb) so please make your own ele hit guide and post there :)

https://i.imgur.com/hBP4ggr.png -- DPS with Fire/wed/fire dmg with attacks opal - 905,850
https://i.imgur.com/sDmYZmG.png -- DPS with COTB - 896,306
https://i.imgur.com/RGGQDFi.png -- DPS with Fire/wed opal - 894,884 (less then 1% difference)
https://i.imgur.com/KSU25dR.png -- Opal ring above with Fire/Wed - 860,191 (3-5% difference and easily obtainable)

What's with your attitude, my friend?

This isn't your guide, you just took it from a reddit post and apparently didn't understand every aspect of it ;)

So allow me to help you just like I allow you to correct me for the benefit of the readers. I already acknowledged that an Opal Ring can beat a CotB. I maintain that that isn't "easy" but massively expensive (just look up those Opal Ring prices on poe.trade), though that doesn't need to be your concern.
"
Solmyr77 escribió:

This isn't your guide, you just took it from a reddit post and apparently didn't understand every aspect of it ;)

Not my guide? It definitely is my Forum Guide - there were meh reddit post, and some good youtube videos - both of which I used I gave credit to in the opening of this build as well as linked both of these on the 1st page, but scion forum guide? I took the time to put it together due to people whispering me in game, Now that doesn't make it my build, but it does make it my guide TO the build. I took the time to put this guide together from multiple different sources based off a build to try and create the best all in 1 ele hit forum guide, due to it not have a guide provided by the creator. Now as for why irritated, because I posted a reply - with the dps calculation but you still posted something along the lines of "Regarding damage, I break even between 88 and 89% combined inc damage on an Opal Ring, to just get within 1% it takes 83%." alluding again to the opal not beating CoTB in damage. At that point you just become annoying and someone I don't' want to explain the DPS to.

If I am not mistaken didn't you post about a week ago "Get any PB quiver, not any Drillneck. Nothing special about Drillneck, the trick is the PB corruption." But then 2night say "About the quiver, Drillneck has a high value of 50% inc damage, which applies when
a)you have a source of Pierce (Drillneck implicit or passive tree)
b)the boss is the first thing you hit, so he is the one getting pierced"

LOL

I mean just think, you could still be reading another persons guide to this build and thinking there are no opals in the game that come close to CoTB in damage like all the other post you said you read about it not beating it out, or thinking a drillneck has no value other than PB corruption, and it sounds like you took those posts at there word and did not "test for yourself" as you stated in your previous reply or you would have known by now that rare opals can beat CoTb ;)
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 25 jul. 2018 9:00:34
can we do cold variation of your this build, so how much dps lose ?
"
ancientmind escribió:
can we do cold variation of your this build, so how much dps lose ?

not somthing I have thought about at all tbh so couldnt give you a dps number on
"
Qrafty escribió:
"
Solmyr77 escribió:

Not my guide? It definitely is my Forum Guide - there were meh reddit post, and some good youtube videos - both of which I used I gave credit to in the opening of this build as well as linked both of these on the 1st page, but scion forum guide? I took the time to put it together due to people whispering me in game, Now that doesn't make it my build, but it does make it my guide TO the build. I took the time to put this guide together from multiple different sources based off a build to try and create the best all in 1 ele hit forum guide, due to it not have a guide provided by the creator.

Hey, I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest. What you wrote here is true. You took it and polished it - and in my first reply I told you it was a good service to the community.

"
Now as for why irritated, because I posted a reply - with the dps calculation but you still posted something along the lines of "Regarding damage, I break even between 88 and 89% combined inc damage on an Opal Ring, to just get within 1% it takes 83%." alluding again to the opal not beating CoTB in damage. At that point you just become annoying and someone I don't' want to explain the DPS to.

Sorry, but I'm afraid you don't understand what I write. There are 3 mods for inc damage on an Opal Ring: the implicit, the inc fire damage (potential essence) and the WED. I know that you know that, but I want to be perfectly clear. I have taken these 3 in PoB and adjusted them to see the dps influence. At a sum of 60% they show the same -5.1% that I got when I checked the Taming, which was the reason for my initial mistake (see above). At a sum of 89% of these 3 mods, I get a 0.1% dps increase over CotB. So yes, an Opal Ring can provide more dps.

It's just quite expensive. Look: http://poe.trade/search/yokioyaduwosir
Those are Opals with 80%+ inc damage. If you want an improvement over CotB you want either additional life, more resists than on CotB or additional damage mods like fire damage on attacks.

"

If I am not mistaken didn't you post about a week ago "Get any PB quiver, not any Drillneck. Nothing special about Drillneck, the trick is the PB corruption." But then 2night say "About the quiver, Drillneck has a high value of 50% inc damage, which applies when
a)you have a source of Pierce (Drillneck implicit or passive tree)
b)the boss is the first thing you hit, so he is the one getting pierced"

You're not mistaken, but still wrong. I did write that and it is true. Point Blank as a 50% more multiplier is much more valuable than Drillneck's 50% inc damage. That doesn't change the fact that 50% inc damage is quite good compared to a rare quiver, which only reaches that on a max T1 WED roll.

"
LOL

I hope, you understand me now. I don't need help with the numbers, that is my job. I just try to provide clarification on things that you don't explain. For example, you should provide stats for the Opal Rings on those dps images a few posts back.

Have a nice day.
"
Solmyr77 escribió:

"

"

1) Hey, I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest. What you wrote here is true. You took it and polished it - and in my first reply I told you it was a good service to the community.

2)There are 3 mods for inc damage on an Opal Ring: the implicit, the inc fire damage (potential essence) and the WED.

1) Then don't be an idiot coming around my post's saying stuff like this is not my guide

2) completely changed what you said about the Drillneck, 1st stated drillneck was basically worthless other then PB corruption, then you finally realize it also gives damage on pierce so change the tune of your song. *Nothing special* -- one week later *woops realized the 50% damage ailment* - lmao

3) It is unreal to me that you still do not understand an opal ring can have its damage implicit, the increased fire damage, the WED, AND fire damage to attacks. Its actually mind blowing, been trying to tell you this for what a few hours now and you still can't get it through your head, this is why you annoy me. I got even crazier with a crafted opal to show you -- added attack speed for the luls - https://i.imgur.com/uofja6w.png -- figured I would add it to drive the point home, and with attack speed its wayyy higher then .1% as you stated more like 3-5% increase in damage, but then again you don't need help with numbers right? Now begone THoT!
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 25 jul. 2018 10:41:52
Oh well, you don't get it. Whatever.

I can stop explaining you your own guide.

"
Solmyr77 escribió:
Oh well, you don't get it. Whatever.

I can stop explaining you your own guide.

At the start of this conversation you were saying there are no rare rings that come close to CoTB damage, now I showed you the rings that can surpass cotb by 3-5% in damage and you still can't comprehend it seems. You then state something like still lower than cotb dps, then list off prices, which makes me think you didn't even see that I said a well rolled one is 3+ ex at least, prompting me to think that you don't even read the responses.
Do we need to beat Cotb in dps??? NO - do you even understand the point of this build being we do not need the increased damage but want the increased survivability? for around 40c we can arrive 3-5% dmg within CoTB with much better HP WHICH IS WHAT WE WANT. Then you say opal can only have 3 damage mods including the implicit. Incorrect on Opal values, Incorrect on value of drillneck - yet explaining the guide? LOL

Yea that would be great for you to not post mis-information, Do yourself a favor and work on some league challenges and get yourself a portal and some trophies rather then being a condescending prick and sounding like annoying little brother on my thread.
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 25 jul. 2018 12:17:39
Can you please explain how to find or craft mapping bow?
I understand that I may use +2 bow essence (or +2 fire one), but what base is best? What mods are better? Does DPS of bow matter? How to find smth good on poe.trade instead of crafting?
Thanks.
"
hwat escribió:
Can you please explain how to find or craft mapping bow?
I understand that I may use +2 bow essence (or +2 fire one), but what base is best? What mods are better? Does DPS of bow matter? How to find smth good on poe.trade instead of crafting?
Thanks.

sure! get a set of porcupine div cards and turn in. Scour and craft with a +2 essence preferably fire.
Bow must have 1 open prefix, 1 open suffix, can annul bow to get it here if it is not already like this from essence. Then you want to cata craft Bow cannot roll attack mods, after this you exalt slam to get your guaranteed +1 for a total of +3.

Now if you have the money to 6l your own elder bow or buy a 6linked bow, then I would go with an elder imperial bow base. We want an elder bow for the chance to roll increased attack speed on kill. With normal bows and elder bows, when we craft cannot roll attack mods, we get our guaranteed +1 after we have our +2. However, on shaped bows, this is not 100%, I believe it is somewhere closer to 30%. Had someone whisper the other day deciding to try on a shaped bow and when they exalted bow they did not get there +1.

Now hitting the +attack speed on kill is very tough, so a great runner up to that is would be something like increased elemental damage or just a flat attack speed, fire damage is good as well, can get lucky and get a +1 bow attack, dex is good too. maybe missing a few but this is what you want to aim for. Just remeber craft your +2, make sure you have open prefix and suffix, cata craft cannot roll attack mods, and exalt slam.

Now do you need the 6l imperial bow? absolutely not, I cleared uber elder deathless many times with a +2 normal bow, in fact I rarely even use my mapping bow at all during uber elder fight, the biggest thing however is just getting the +3, going for a 6l +3 imperial bow is completely unnecessary and should only be done if you have extra currency sitting around.
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 25 jul. 2018 11:30:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional