[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

For some reason I'm not leeching at all, and my life just keeps going down from blood rage and no life regen. Could you possible take a look at my build and gear and tell me what the problem is? Thank you so much in advance. Nice build guide btw.

EDIT: Ok, I found the problem. After scrolling back through some of the other replies to this guide, specifically on page 64, I discovered that I needed the Vitality Void skill points because my damage is all fire. As soon as I picked up those nodes I was leeching like crazy.
Editado por útlima vez por Boats_Reborn en 8 ene. 2019 13:03:41
Noob question here. At which point does Elemental Hit become good? I'm leveling as Rain of Arrows (with a different tree) and I'm going to get a full respec later, but not sure exactly when. I'm a bit lost when it comes to gearing as well, because this is my first try at truly end game content.
"
churoshyo escribió:
"
redragonblack escribió:
if u want to sell for profit, i wouldnt bother multi-modding. There's just too much risk in bricking the bow if u annul either prefix. I would just craft either +2 support gems or +73-80% fire damage / ignite chance and let the buyer take on the risk.

oh well.. here we go

annuled out the suffix.. next step would be

1) craft prefix cant be changed & scour it
2) craft multi mod
3) craft +2 support , Attack Speed & double damage mods
4) done!

is that right?

Yeah, should look like this.

This is what i have atm, working on 2nd bow. Dreaming about same stats but instead of LGoH i really really want additional arrow
Also, perhaps I'm not leeching because I'm doing 0 physical damage and all fire damage. But if that's the case why even take those nodes. I'm so confused right now any answered would be appreciated. Thank you

EDIT: Ok, I found the problem. After scrolling back through some of the other replies to this guide, specifically on page 64, I discovered that I needed the Vitality Void skill points because my damage is all fire. As soon as I picked up those nodes I was leeching like crazy.
Editado por útlima vez por Boats_Reborn en 8 ene. 2019 13:03:31
"
Also, perhaps I'm not leeching because I'm doing 0 physical damage and all fire damage. But if that's the case why even take those nodes. I'm so confused right now any answered would be appreciated. Thank you

You have to take Hematophagy with the left side, where is 3% of max life to life leech rate, also you need to take Vitality Void. Basically if you respec your right side of Hematophagy leech to the left side you'll have 1 point free, this way you can put this point into Vitality Void. That should help.
I'm on SSF and even tough I still only have the lighting combat focus (2 of them....) I would like to try the build as I have many other gg pieces like legacy Chin Sol, or Xoph's blood, Kaom's Heart, 2 x Might of the Meek and so on. I know the damage would be much lower but maybe I get lucky with the cold Jewel :D

Any suggestions how I should alter the tree with Xoph's and no cold combat focus ? I'm thinking on the scion life weel with the usage of the might of the meek jewels.

Thanks a lot !
Editado por útlima vez por McZuzlak en 8 ene. 2019 14:52:24
"
streej escribió:

This is what i have atm, working on 2nd bow. Dreaming about same stats but instead of LGoH i really really want additional arrow

How did you craft the # socketed gems mods ?

alt/aug/regal?
"
Deadnau5 escribió:
"
streej escribió:

How did you craft the # socketed gems mods ?

alt/aug/regal?

Fossil crafting with prismatic, metallic, serrated and corroded. You can slam the missing gem level with cannot roll attack mod on non-shaper bows. Shaper bows have chance to miss.
Editado por útlima vez por qaniki en 8 ene. 2019 16:42:51
"
MrHarp escribió:
Noob question here. At which point does Elemental Hit become good? I'm leveling as Rain of Arrows (with a different tree) and I'm going to get a full respec later, but not sure exactly when. I'm a bit lost when it comes to gearing as well, because this is my first try at truly end game content.

I switched to ele hit as soon as I got the 2 jewel sockets and avatar of fire. Once I could wear Thief's Torment at lvl 30 it got a huge jump and again when I got GMP at lvl 38.

Rain of Arrows is great for leveling too, I leveled my wander to 70 with RoA and an ele bow.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional