[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

What mods do I multicraft on this thing?
Also, can you reroll crafted mods without removing "can have multiple crafted mods"?
Editado por útlima vez por Amoeba_ en 9 ene. 2019 4:37:06
I dont think those 2 mods are worth multimodding - you could easily hit that on a non-elder bow in another 2-4 rolls, and have a suffix (or at least 20% skill attack damage)
I've already scoured suffixes, so I'm halfway in already. Is 20% more skill attack damage really that good? I'm gonna use that bow for bosses, so I think about syndicate mods - increased attack speed near unique enemy, and increased fire damage with chance to ignite. And there is still space for one more mod, didn't decide which one yet.
Hi, I get reached lvl 90 myself thanks to this build, and killed red tier elder for the first time(even though died three times)!

I have lots of thoughts to make myself more stronger to kill high tier bosses faster.
- replace my ring to Taming or get some decent boots or gloves..
Here is my character's pastbin (https://pastebin.com/aPRGuM9L), please give me some advice.
"
Amoeba_ escribió:

What mods do I multicraft on this thing?
Also, can you reroll crafted mods without removing "can have multiple crafted mods"?

I would go for attack speed + chance to deal double damage for the suffixes and for the left prefix i'd go for #% increased *elemental damage/ #% *to cause elemental ailment.

Where "*" is your choosen element of elemental hit
Yes, its a more multiplier, so the damage is huge. That being said, POB could tell you the best mods to go for, you might have to add them manually (Add custom mod)

That being said, you probably want increased fire damage (73-80%), double damage, and attack speed or attack speed w/ unique nearby
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 9 ene. 2019 10:29:34
"
Slottm escribió:
Yes, its a more multiplier, so the damage is huge. That being said, POB could tell you the best mods to go for, you might have to add them manually (Add custom mod)

That being said, you probably want increased fire damage (73-80%), double damage, and attack speed or attack speed w/ unique nearby

Thanks. I will try to craft more damage multiplier if i go for min/max later, don't have enough currency atm. Till then I think other suggested crafted mods will do fine in uber elder.
Hi,

Love the build

What Watchers eye would you say would be best for this build?

And would it work to do 2 might of the meek and 1 inspired learning close to scion and skip some other notes for this Fire ele hit build
Thought I'd post some of my gear here.

Mapping Gear
Spoiler

MF gear is also viable.

Bossing Gear
Spoiler

I only do Uber Elder in this gear.
Only use the belt swap on Shaper because HH is useless in there.
Ok question - how to level this char properly? Leveling part of guide is hmmm not so clear to me. I understand that we can not level with EH until we got AoF and 2 combat focus jewels so probably till lvl 60-70 or I can use it straight after I'll got AoF and at least one combat focus? I have access to all leveling uniques (even seven-step league boots).

Another question - is it much more tanky than Ranger?

Why PoB Elemental Hit dps is low as 80k from link in the first page? Is there something wrong with this PoB?
Editado por útlima vez por zaboleqqq en 9 ene. 2019 12:33:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional