[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Slottm escribió:

Ah very interesting about might of the meek, today I learned!

it does actually look very strong in terms of hp per point, and that doesn't even factor the huge amount of extra resists from the scion wheel. not sure why i haven't seen anyone else running it.

you essentially drop the right side of the tree up past the acrobatics nodes and take the two jewel sockets instead.

with the normal passive tree i have 8188 hp and 42/10/17 res over max

with the two might of the meeks i have 8419 hp and 75/43/50 res over max

so it is a near 250 boost to hp but a massive extra amount of resists - almost 100% extra total resistance. i don't currently use tombfist as i need gloves for resists but this would basically fix all of that.
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 7 ene. 2019 16:18:54
Is Chin Sol still recommended for boss fights?
"
Pugaa escribió:

Crafted +3 outperforms Chin Sol single target

I guess right now is crafting +2 socketed support gem left right? Didn't hit the attack speed.. but not sure if wanna reroll.

There's one free affix slot left
Editado por útlima vez por churoshyo en 7 ene. 2019 21:36:08
"
churoshyo escribió:

I guess right now is crafting +2 socketed support gem left right? Didn't hit the attack speed.. but not sure if wanna reroll.

if u dont want to go for the annulment -> prefixes cant be changed -> scour suffixes away -> multi mod -> attack speed, double damage, +2 support gems... Yes just craft +2 support gems. You might need to run empower as your 6th link though to get the most bang from that bow.
"
redragonblack escribió:
"
churoshyo escribió:

if u dont want to go for the annulment -> prefixes cant be changed -> scour suffixes away -> multi mod -> attack speed, double damage, +2 support gems... Yes just craft +2 support gems. You might need to run empower as your 6th link though to get the most bang from that bow.

ahh i forgot bout the prefixes can't be changed. thats (2ex), +2 support (1ex), double damage another (1ex).. whew 4ex. But it's gonna be well worth it right?

edited: ahh i forgot multimod.. that's another 2ex
Editado por útlima vez por churoshyo en 7 ene. 2019 22:11:10
"
Jansports escribió:
"
Pugaa escribió:

This is true, however its good to note that killing Uber Elder with a chin is still pretty easy.

The +3 bow is a luxury, but personally its not worth to me to spend 15+ ex on a gg +3 bow while a chin can do it for much cheaper

had enough to do a random craft tonight, figured what the heck, and ended up with a better bow! =)
"
frawrst escribió:
"
Jansports escribió:
"
Pugaa escribió:

This is true, however its good to note that killing Uber Elder with a chin is still pretty easy.

The +3 bow is a luxury, but personally its not worth to me to spend 15+ ex on a gg +3 bow while a chin can do it for much cheaper

i agree to this. if the goal is just to kill uber then chin sol can do the job fine.. the +3 gg bow is basically for those who wanna bring their game up another notch
"
churoshyo escribió:
"
redragonblack escribió:
"
churoshyo escribió:

ahh i forgot bout the prefixes can't be changed. thats (2ex), +2 support (1ex), double damage another (1ex).. whew 4ex. But it's gonna be well worth it right?

edited: ahh i forgot multimod.. that's another 2ex

Prefixes cannot be changed - 1ex
Multi-mod - 2ex
Double damage (the constant one, u can also double damage while focused if u dont mind pressing another button) - 1ex
+2 support gems - 1ex.

as some users above me have stated, a +3 bow is purely luxury. You can do all the content in the game with a Chin-sol if you wanted to.

best way to see if it's worth it FOR YOU is to plug your character into path of building and create the bow u would have if u multi-modded (+1 socketed, +2 support, 20% socketed atk gems, ~10-13% attack speed, double damage)

Edit: alternatively, you can just craft +2 support gems and compensate for the lack of attack speed on ur jewels
Editado por útlima vez por redragonblack en 7 ene. 2019 22:48:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional