[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Thomasmgp escribió:

2. fossil craft a stygian belt using scorched, prismatic, pristine till you get something like this

damn you can make nice belts with that combo, cheers for the post...

made this one on the first try lol, it adds so much dmg, just need to try and fix my res. takes me from 69.5k tooltip to 77.5k which is about 12% more damage. thats a heck of a lot of extra juice

another good thing to fossil craft are boots. These arent the greatest pair I have crafted but usable nonetheless

If I have any cash left over after 6 linking my

Im gonna splurge on a pair of ilvl 86s and try to hit 35% movement speed with 6% MS on hit. 41% movements speed? Pfft who needs a prenerf Queen. You can also hit 3% increased life which is practically a mini passive node. Also if you wanna make some quick exalts buy the minion fossil and craft +1 specter boots. Those builds are always popular and if you hit a high ES or Life and 60+ total resists with 25+ movement speed its good for easy exalts. I have funded all my builds from fossil crafting boots and belts.

I cant believe I passed on Delve league but I just couldnt figure it out and I think thats when the recent WoW expansion launched. Given how horrible WoW is now I should have played Delve lol.
IGN: DabrixRN
Editado por útlima vez por Thomasmgp en 6 ene. 2019 21:30:18
those boots look pretty nice, do you just use a pristine plus shuddering or do you chuck in a third to try to force some res?
"
crazypearce escribió:
those boots look pretty nice, do you just use a pristine plus shuddering or do you chuck in a third to try to force some res?

yeah pristine, prismatic, shuddering.
So I'm saving up to get the yoke. What do you guys recommend using until I get one? Thanks.
-dougans-

I Crafted a thing! Loving the build
"
Hexogenx escribió:
"
Slottm escribió:
"
Hexogenx escribió:
I'm having MASSIVE single target problems. Currently sitting at lvl 87 with about 6-7ex invested into the build, gems are still 19 but I struggle even with T10 map bosses. I need 30-50 attacks just to kill them. Considering I started this build to do uber elder at one point, I feel extremely discouraged to continue investing. Map clear has been good but nothing to write home about. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. I understand that I am missing lvl 21 gems and a Yoke of Suffering, but I doubt that these 2 things get me from 30 attacks for a freaking T10 map boss to doing Uber Elder in 2 minutes... Since I hardly do any damage to map bosses, my survivability has been subpar too, making Damage on Full Life a bad choice since I'm never really at full life, leeching so little.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Syndicate Encounters are ABSOLUTELY out of the question, no point in even trying, I get totally obliterated.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/JmngijRb

Life regen nodes to hit a jewel spot, completely useless abyss jewels, and no single target setup... Looks like you're doing everything with the GMP setup, since you have no offhand bow?

The life regen nodes are to hit the jewel slot for Might of the Meek, of which I have 2, and which can be considered standard procedure for Scion builds. It's double dipping on the scion life wheel and the resists. If you would have checked the PoB you would have noticed that I am running Slower Proj atm for bossing, not GMP like you assumed. I also do not understand why you think my abyss jewels are useless, since I am running the same double flat fire damage abyss jewels like alot of elemental hit scion over 94 on the ladder. I have swapped for %firedamage %projdamage %attackspeed jewels and will test how they perform.

(

Ah very interesting about might of the meek, today I learned!

Aside from leveling elemental hit gems, why not just swap to a second bow for single target? I swap on the fly and it makes life much easier (for example during syndicate fights I go back and forth between AOE and normal damage - i guess similar to what a frostferno could do. A second porcupine bow would cost you ~30c at most.

Just so you know, you have to set a distance in your POB for point blank to function properly, slower projectiles actually makes this worse, as point blank takes projectile speed into effect (I think) - but this made your single target dps shoot up by 50%

You were missing chilled from vaal cold snap / cold snap procing.
Yoke brings your damage from about 530k to 830k if you use damage on full life

I can't see your pantheon, but 830k + mirage archer damage isn't bad at all, once you hit that yoke.

A seperate bow or an actual real / good bow will further help this

Hi!

Well.. bought maybe 2 of the prime resonators and got my bow done on the second use. Super lucky I guess. Im tempted to use an annul to get rid one of these annoying suffixes, but I am 100% sure I would ruin the whole bow. Guess imma keep it for now and buy a new base :D

Hey guys, I like this build very much :) Should I slam this bow with a exaled orb? Have 1 prefix slot left on it.

since I have a +1 arrow bow and quiver i think for clearing Im gonna drop GMP for Fork and use my Shaper Flask for the extra projectiles. See how that compares to GMP.
Can you tell me what's better
Yoke of Suffering or Solstice Vigil

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional