[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Uber Elder down for the first time, 3 deaths from elder slam thingy. Was way easier than I thought thanks to the slayer regen, could tank the beam.

Editado por útlima vez por ozten en 4 ene. 2019 4:32:47
I'm rolling this build and I'm about halfway through leveling it and having some Mana problems. It's fine right now cause I can just spam Mana pots, but does this get better at higher levels? What do you recommend?

Also, I'll be using the frostferno. What gems do you recommend putting in it?

Thanks in advance.

Oh also, my tombfists only have one abyssal socket. Still worth using? Thanks.
-dougans-
Editado por útlima vez por dougan en 4 ene. 2019 9:23:45
"
dougan escribió:
I'm rolling this build and I'm about halfway through leveling it and having some Mana problems. It's fine right now cause I can just spam Mana pots, but does this get better at higher levels? What do you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Buy a Theif's Torment ring, fixes every mana problem you have until BM.
Hey, I've been following this build for a while now. Tried it for myself and its fun. Still some problems against Syndicate on T14+ but overall its been a blast for mapping & delving.

My question is how do I approach crafting for a bow now. Got 2 Bows lying around.

i83 Elder and i85 Shaper. Saw some comments about a min/max lvl on the bows. Does it matter if my bows are above that? Didn't had much luck with crafting yet. Will probably choose the Elder Bow cause of less annoying rolls, which was mentioned a few pages back.
Yay! First time Shaper done in nearly half a year of playing POE.

This ain't much, but i still enjoyed it. The movement was the key to victory. Couldn't facetank the beam tho, but the damage was more than enough to do the job. Perhaps i could recieve some feedback on how to make me facetank the beam, don't have any clue? Maybe damage on full life will work better instead of lvl 3 empower

Build is destroying mobs within all tiers, so playing it brings pure pleasure. Thank you so much for sharing it!
"
Valorax escribió:
Hey, I've been following this build for a while now. Tried it for myself and its fun. Still some problems against Syndicate on T14+ but overall its been a blast for mapping & delving.

My question is how do I approach crafting for a bow now. Got 2 Bows lying around.

i83 Elder and i85 Shaper. Saw some comments about a min/max lvl on the bows. Does it matter if my bows are above that? Didn't had much luck with crafting yet. Will probably choose the Elder Bow cause of less annoying rolls, which was mentioned a few pages back.

All I pretty much know about is fossil crafting. With that being said those bows won’t work with fossils. You need a bow from ilvl 60/70(can’t remember which) to ilvl 82. Anything above throws the chaos suffix into the pool and will be really hard to hit the +3
Editado por útlima vez por xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx en 4 ene. 2019 11:32:58
"
xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx escribió:
"
Valorax escribió:

All I pretty much know about is fossil crafting. With that being said those bows won’t work with fossils. You need a bow from ilvl 60/70(can’t remember which) to ilvl 82. Anything above throws the chaos suffix into the pool and will be really hard to hit the +3

Oww.. Okay, that hurts. Well, at least I got some 6 Sockets Bow lying around now. Guess I need a new lower base.. Thanks for the info!

Well, that was easy lmao. Bought a new i74 Elder Base with 6 sockets, 6linked in under 50 fusings.

Editado por útlima vez por Valorax en 4 ene. 2019 11:46:09
guys i need help about this build.

i know this question asked many times but

i am almost god at clearing. boss damage is really low on me. what should i upgrade next.

btw i'm saving for yoke. is that item really upgrade that much(almost 4 ex)?

am i on the right path?

kinda stuck... :/
English is not my native language.
"
ozten escribió:
"
dougan escribió:

Thanks in advance.

Buy a Theif's Torment ring, fixes every mana problem you have until BM.

But then I'm stuck without Pyre. Or will that not really be an issue for leveling?
-dougans-
Switched from deadeye to scion because the survivability of ranger is quite low, at what point should i takeblood magic? should i only take it together with vaal pact + vitality void?
Editado por útlima vez por Clerigon en 4 ene. 2019 13:17:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional