[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Currently level 97 done uber elder 6 times this league past three kills were deathless. Build is very strong even with the nerfs. Vorici white socket is great for this build because it lets you run one bow instead of two I just swap out GMP for Damage on Full Life when bossing. I feel like cinderswallow urn is OP for this build because of the line "Enemies Ignited by you during Flask Effect take 10% increased Damage" but I haven't really seen anyone talking about it.

Current gear:
Spoiler
"
McPumpkin escribió:
"
Beeeaaast escribió:
Is a +2 fire gem bow ok for low budget? I only have 2 ex and I want to know what to prioritize my currency on. Right now I want to buy a kaoms (about 1.5ex on BSC) for corrupted one but I'm not sure if I should get a +3 bow instead. Any advice?

+2 Fire bow is just fine, I downed an Uber Elder today using a similar bow to yours with the single target setup.

Looking at your profile, focus on getting the following: 1 abyss socket Tombfists (Put a murderous jewel in this), 1 abyss socket Bubonics (Make sure to have 1 Hypnotic and 1 Ghastly jewel anywhere for the damage bonus, look for life + resists since most of the other mods are useless for us), rare helmet with life and resists (possibly with the 10% elemental hit attack speed enchant), and a Stygian vise with life, resists, and the possibility of crafting elemental damage with attacks. Belly can be used until you can afford a basic Kaoms, but make sure that you're overcapped on resists enough so that when you remove it, you're not under.

From there, your first big purchase should be the Yoke amulet. It's a huge investment but is just as big of a return with the damage it provides. Worry about +3 bows once this is all done.

Thank you for all this advice
Say I have a 20% more dmg and +3 elder bow with no suffixes. Should I slam it or multimod it?
"
Darkith1546 escribió:
Currently level 97 done uber elder 6 times this league past three kills were deathless. Build is very strong even with the nerfs. Vorici white socket is great for this build because it lets you run one bow instead of two I just swap out GMP for Damage on Full Life when bossing. I feel like cinderswallow urn is OP for this build because of the line "Enemies Ignited by you during Flask Effect take 10% increased Damage" but I haven't really seen anyone talking about it.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Yeah that cinderswallow looks nice, I use an onslaught flask anyways so I may pick one up and give it a go. Xtra dmg is xtra dmg.
"
qaniki escribió:
Say I have a 20% more dmg and +3 elder bow with no suffixes. Should I slam it or multimod it?

Only useful stats you would hope to slam for is the IAS / increased IAS if you've killed recently mod or T1 IAS so you can craft on double damage. I opted to just multi mod and call it a day since slamming can hit a lot of undesirable mods.

Editado por útlima vez por redragonblack en 1 ene. 2019 23:31:49
Im confusing about how "Damage on Full Life" work with "Blood Magic"?
Why do you run hatred and herald of ice currently and what combat jewels do i get? the ones that deal less lightning and ice? and also where do they go. If i don't have rigwalds quil since they are expensive right now what can I use as a substitute.
"
fishigh escribió:
Im confusing about how "Damage on Full Life" work with "Blood Magic"?

mirage archer makes your life almost always full. i'm don't know everything about this build i'm kinda new but that's how it works i think.
English is not my native language.
I have two question for end-game gear:

number 1:Is it worth to get "hit's cant be evaded" craft in the bow so we can spec out of Resolute Technique?

number 2: what's the best curse on hit to have in rings? I'm running flammability but warlord's mark leech seens nice too.
What should i focus on upgrading / replace next?

new ring:
Editado por útlima vez por Wiizper en 2 ene. 2019 11:05:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional