[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

hey man, can you swap out the wise oak for the new cinderswallow flask, since you gain onslaught and alot of defensives +10% damage while enemies are ignited?
Hey there. Thank you for great build! I play PoE on and off since beta ( mostly off xD ) and this build is by far most fun and enjoyeble i ever played. Dumb question: Implicit mod from gripped gloves ( increased projectile attack damage ) - does it work on molten strike projectiles? Does it sclae good ( thinking about trade it for some overcap resistances ) ? Sorry for bad english and thank you!
"
Belerophon escribió:
hey man, can you swap out the wise oak for the new cinderswallow flask, since you gain onslaught and alot of defensives +10% damage while enemies are ignited?

Yup, Cinderswallow is really good.

"
Kaanu escribió:
Hey there. Thank you for great build! I play PoE on and off since beta ( mostly off xD ) and this build is by far most fun and enjoyeble i ever played. Dumb question: Implicit mod from gripped gloves ( increased projectile attack damage ) - does it work on molten strike projectiles? Does it sclae good ( thinking about trade it for some overcap resistances ) ? Sorry for bad english and thank you!

Gripped gloves work with molten strike projectiles, but it may not scale that well and wouldn't affect flicker strike damage. Incursion temple gloves with the mod "# to # added fire damage against burning enemies" will most likely be more effective and amplify both flicker and molten strike damage.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
lanercer escribió:
Hi everyone! I got trouble with sustain frenzy charges. It's starting a few days ago, frenzy charges is coming to over idk why and flicker stop jumping, ez dead. Can someone look at my profile and give some tips about that trouble?

Not seeing anything in passives/gems that would cause that problem - are you sure it wasn't just a "Monsters have 90% chance to avoid ignites" map with blood rage turned off? If we can't ignite we can't generate frenzies. Blood rage usually allows us to run these maps as it gives frenzies itself on kill, but if it was inactive it would have led to no flickering.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a problem, because i'm usually turn on blood rage and the maps with "Monsters have 90% chance to avoid ignites" mod i skipped every single time.
May be i haven't enough damage on a high tier maps? But it's not depends on a ignite the enemy or not.
That shit starting on a few days ago when i start playing tier 12-15 maps.
Maybe the problem is accuracy and i missed attacks on the mobs? My accuracy enough to play on a high tier maps? Or does it not affect at all?
As someone who‘s following your Guide in this League and is just plain happy with the Build i was wondering about one thing.
If you don‘t go for the second curse - Impresence is just way too expensive rn - wouldn‘t a curse on hit setup with a herald be the better choice and a huge damage buff or am I thinking wrong here?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Heeya, just started your build. I imported your PoB and i see that the skill tree in PoB is a lot different then all the skill trees here on the forum.

It is kinda confusing me.

So i just keep using the forum tree for now but could you clarify which of the skill tree versions to follow?
"
lanercer escribió:
That shit starting on a few days ago when i start playing tier 12-15 maps.Maybe the problem is accuracy and i missed attacks on the mobs? My accuracy enough to play on a high tier maps? Or does it not affect at all?

That's super weird, your accuracy is really high. It's possible that your defenses are an issue, having 4500 hp without using enfeeble in a T15 map may lead to death. I've double and triple checked your character and have not been able to find frenzy charge generation issues.

"
Sherubim escribió:
As someone who‘s following your Guide in this League and is just plain happy with the Build i was wondering about one thing.
If you don‘t go for the second curse - Impresence is just way too expensive rn - wouldn‘t a curse on hit setup with a herald be the better choice and a huge damage buff or am I thinking wrong here?

Hey Sherubim great question. Unfortunately due to the nature of the element we are using (fire) we don't have a good way to spread the curse.

Herald of ash does not hit and cant apply curse on hit effects, while herald of thunder and herald of ice both require enemies to be either shocked or shattered to activate their secondary, curse spreading effect. Since we don't shock or shatter we kinda get locked out of these heralds.

"
Elidos escribió:
Heeya, just started your build. I imported your PoB and i see that the skill tree in PoB is a lot different then all the skill trees here on the forum.

It is kinda confusing me.

So i just keep using the forum tree for now but could you clarify which of the skill tree versions to follow?

TLDR - use the trees under the leveling section, then follow the trees in the endgame section.

The higher level trees (level 90+) assume the ascendancy perk "Path of the duelist" has been unlocked in the uber lab. This ascendancy allows the scion to start from the duelist start. To maximize the effectiveness of "Path of the Duelist", we end up reshuffling some passive points around. We only do this after Uber lab is complete so please don't worry about it for now.
- Scion Build Guides -

IDK What I'm doing wrong,

but Enfeeble takes up 40%, Flammability takes 40% and anger takes 50% of mana
"
Mantux31 escribió:
IDK What I'm doing wrong,

but Enfeeble takes up 40%, Flammability takes 40% and anger takes 50% of mana

Flammability can only be used with an Impresence amulet to drop the mana reservation to 0%. Just updated the guide to hopefully make that more clear.

Just run enfeeble for now.
- Scion Build Guides -

"

"
Sherubim escribió:

Hey Sherubim great question. Unfortunately due to the nature of the element we are using (fire) we don't have a good way to spread the curse.

Herald of ash does not hit and cant apply curse on hit effects, while herald of thunder and herald of ice both require enemies to be either shocked or shattered to activate their secondary, curse spreading effect. Since we don't shock or shatter we kinda get locked out of these heralds.

Ok, understood.
I guess i will experiment with essence wyrm for anger then. This should give me the mana for HoA + blasphemy.
Editado por útlima vez por Sherubim en 14 dic. 2018 14:54:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional