[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Just hit maps. What is the more important skil to 6link first? flicker or MS? I got an ex drop and am thinking of buying a white chest and essence and hope i hit a resist. Alto thinking of just buying a 6l chest and 5 linking my sword using the prophecy.
I've followed that guide all the time on my league character (i suppose you can see it)

i've cleaned tiers 11/12/13 without a 5 link on both of them (they are pretty new, oro yesterday and belly this morning), so you don't need thoses 5/6 link that fast.

Your main trouble should be your Fireborn jewel (it's a MASSIVE bump in dmg)
If you're capped resist, the rest will carry you to t10 without a problem !
Fireborn is incredibly cheap! I might buy a few and try and hit on vaal orbs for corrupted blood or global crit strike chance.
Hi, thanks for the guide.
I managed to get a crit enchant on the boots which gives me 13.5% crit chance without ice golem and 14.9 crit chance with ice golem.
Since the accuracy the ice golem gives only increases my chance to hit by 1% from 92 to 93, do you think I would be better off switching to a flame golem for offense or a stone/chaos golem for defense? or is there some better gem to slot in conjunction with CWDT that is better than those golems.
How is this doing versus syndicate? I am playing another build at the moment (summoner) and feel rather rippy. Was looking for something a little less so, and always wanted to play flicker.
Editado por útlima vez por Cycho en 13 dic. 2018 13:47:20
Hey Monhsaroh.

Feedback : Monsters with Syndicate deal chaos damage (confirmed on Reddit) and Boss deal a lot of damage.

So today I manage to get a watcher's eye with "+50% increased fire damage when affected by anger" and got a 3B2R on my oro's, the difference was pretty insane, with survivability and DPS.

Hope this help :)
Hi everyone! I got trouble with sustain frenzy charges. It's starting a few days ago, frenzy charges is coming to over idk why and flicker stop jumping, ez dead. Can someone look at my profile and give some tips about that trouble?
"
Kelmain9 escribió:
What colors do you want the belly to be? The reason I am asking is it sounded like you want both Flicker and Molten Strike setups. Flicker for mapping, Molten for delving and maybe other uses?

Do we need two armors then (4r2b and 4r1g1b)? Or do you stop using Molten entirely? Or...am I missing something? hehe

Both flicker strike and molten strike are used. We don't need 2 armours, Oro's sacrifice can be 6 linked since it is a 2 handed weapon. One 6 link in the chest, one 6 link in the weapon. Reason for this is that flicker strike is one of the fastest melee clearing skills, but it has very poor damage scaling and boss control. The molten strike setup gives a very small area of effect but insane single target damage and is used to fill in flicker strike's weaknesses.

"
grishak1 escribió:
Thanks mate for this amazing build. I love those layered defenses. Killed uber elder today with it. Modified it a bit on the tree to grab more resist in scion area so and using kaom's heart with 2 oro's for higher life pool. If i wanted to go to 100 that would be the build probably. Feels really immortal.

Damn your character looks like a monster already. Hopefully can get there soon.

"
LOLFREDLOL escribió:
Hi, thanks for the guide.
I managed to get a crit enchant on the boots which gives me 13.5% crit chance without ice golem and 14.9 crit chance with ice golem.
Since the accuracy the ice golem gives only increases my chance to hit by 1% from 92 to 93, do you think I would be better off switching to a flame golem for offense or a stone/chaos golem for defense? or is there some better gem to slot in conjunction with CWDT that is better than those golems.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, flame/lightning/chaos golem would all be quite good. Could also pick up a vaal grace or vaal lightning trap for a stronger temporary boost.

"
rogreah escribió:
Feedback : Monsters with Syndicate deal chaos damage (confirmed on Reddit) and Boss deal a lot of damage.

So today I manage to get a watcher's eye with "+50% increased fire damage when affected by anger" and got a 3B2R on my oro's, the difference was pretty insane, with survivability and DPS.

Hope this help :)

Thanks man! If chaos continues to be a serious problem give the boots "Duskblight" a shot, they should reduce chaos damage another 40% on top of what Atiziri's promise is already giving us, downside though is -16% spell dodge and a huge evasion reduction.

"
lanercer escribió:
Hi everyone! I got trouble with sustain frenzy charges. It's starting a few days ago, frenzy charges is coming to over idk why and flicker stop jumping, ez dead. Can someone look at my profile and give some tips about that trouble?

Not seeing anything in passives/gems that would cause that problem - are you sure it wasn't just a "Monsters have 90% chance to avoid ignites" map with blood rage turned off? If we can't ignite we can't generate frenzies. Blood rage usually allows us to run these maps as it gives frenzies itself on kill, but if it was inactive it would have led to no flickering.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Monhsaroh escribió:
"
Kelmain9 escribió:
What colors do you want the belly to be? The reason I am asking is it sounded like you want both Flicker and Molten Strike setups. Flicker for mapping, Molten for delving and maybe other uses?

Do we need two armors then (4r2b and 4r1g1b)? Or do you stop using Molten entirely? Or...am I missing something? hehe

Both flicker strike and molten strike are used. We don't need 2 armours, Oro's sacrifice can be 6 linked since it is a 2 handed weapon. One 6 link in the chest, one 6 link in the weapon. Reason for this is that flicker strike is one of the fastest melee clearing skills, but it has very poor damage scaling and boss control. The molten strike setup gives a very small area of effect but insane single target damage and is used to fill in flicker strike's weaknesses.

Just a tip for late game, try to colour your chest for Flicker and use Oro’s for molten strike - this way you can easily swap in kaoms heart for bossing and deep delve with MS, and it’s just a gem swap for ancestral call if you need clear speed before bosses or in delve.

clearing content like its nothing

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional