[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Yo everyone, just added Trade Links for every single Item (all Rares and Uniques etc.) in the Guide :)
Hope they help some people. Be sure to check them out and adapt them to your Needs.

"
Veras1 escribió:
Thanks for responding :)

I have done the things you told me to do, to some degree now. Haven't gotten all might of the meek yet. The claw was kinda expensive tbh, feelsbad. How much better is the unique compared to mine? Is it worth changing?

Dont know what GG stands for xD.

I'm currently kind of confused regarding all the links and such. Feeling very frustrated atm about what gems to use cause the gem walkthrough thing is a bit different compared to the gems in the gear spoiler (the gear overview and all that). At one point it says in the walkthrough "Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assasins Mark". In the gear section there is no piece with green blue blue and i dont have one like that atm either. It's also the same with CWDT in the gear section. It says CWDT goes with frost bomb and ancestral, but in the gem section it says increased duration. Ugh, that was kind of difficult to write. Hopefully it's understandable.

I'm doing maps atm. Did Cursed crypt and the boss one shots with his hammer. I feel like Blade flurry is supposed to do more dmg because it's not doing that much atm. I am releasing to do more dmg when it's capped, but that guy just kills me.

The Unique one isn't noticeably better, a near perfect one is basically equal. would've cost less tho.

GG is gaming Lingo for "very good" i guess :P Can also mean "good game".

Ignore the gems you see in the Gear, the Gem Links Section has the Stuff you want. Why do you think you should follow the Gem Links from the Gear I linked anyways? I linked them to show Gear, it's the Gear Section not the Gem Link Section :P
Just follow the Gemlink Section 100%. For example like this:

Frost Bomb, Inc Duration, Vaal Haste in a Weapon
Whirling Blades, BLood Magic, Faster Attacks in the Other Weapon
Reave Setup in the Helmet
BF Setup in the Chest
CoH+Assmark+HoI in the Boots
Hatred + Bloodrage + Ancestral Protector wherever.

I say in the gemlink Section to not use CWDT in Softcore, that's only a thing for Endgame Bosses and Hardcore IMO.

Also, Darkray vectors are best for Mapping Speed, but it's in the Endgame Section. Use some Boots with like 90+ Life and thick resistances instead for now.

Try to go for the Might of the Meek tree you can see in the PoB I linked you fast. It will give you more Life and Damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 24 jun. 2018 15:59:54
"
Guffinn escribió:
Yo everyone, just added Trade Links for every single Item (all Rares and Uniques etc.) in the Guide :)
Hope they help some people. Be sure to check them out and adapt them to your Needs.

"
Veras1 escribió:
Thanks for responding :)

I have done the things you told me to do, to some degree now. Haven't gotten all might of the meek yet. The claw was kinda expensive tbh, feelsbad. How much better is the unique compared to mine? Is it worth changing?

Dont know what GG stands for xD.

I'm currently kind of confused regarding all the links and such. Feeling very frustrated atm about what gems to use cause the gem walkthrough thing is a bit different compared to the gems in the gear spoiler (the gear overview and all that). At one point it says in the walkthrough "Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assasins Mark". In the gear section there is no piece with green blue blue and i dont have one like that atm either. It's also the same with CWDT in the gear section. It says CWDT goes with frost bomb and ancestral, but in the gem section it says increased duration. Ugh, that was kind of difficult to write. Hopefully it's understandable.

I'm doing maps atm. Did Cursed crypt and the boss one shots with his hammer. I feel like Blade flurry is supposed to do more dmg because it's not doing that much atm. I am releasing to do more dmg when it's capped, but that guy just kills me.

The Unique one isn't noticeably better, a near perfect one is basically equal. would've cost less tho.

GG is gaming Lingo for "very good" i guess :P Can also mean "good game".

Ignore the gems you see in the Gear, the Gem Links Section has the Stuff you want. Why do you think you should follow the Gem Links from the Gear I linked anyways? I linked them to show Gear, it's the Gear Section not the Gem Link Section :P
Just follow the Gemlink Section 100%. For example like this:

Frost Bomb, Inc Duration, Vaal Haste in a Weapon
Whirling Blades, BLood Magic, Faster Attacks in the Other Weapon
Reave Setup in the Helmet
BF Setup in the Chest
CoH+Assmark+HoI in the Boots
Hatred + Bloodrage + Ancestral Protector wherever.

I say in the gemlink Section to not use CWDT in Softcore, that's only a thing for Endgame Bosses and Hardcore IMO.

Also, Darkray vectors are best for Mapping Speed, but it's in the Endgame Section. Use some Boots with like 90+ Life and thick resistances instead for now.

Try to go for the Might of the Meek tree you can see in the PoB I linked you fast. It will give you more Life and Damage.

Oh, i thought GG meant something else. Of course i know what gg means. Just thought it stood for something else when it comes to gear or smth xD.

Okay thanks for clearing the gem stuff up. My logic was that gems are easier to follow in gear and it will make an example of how it should look like or whatever, so i kinda went with that. But i'll follow the gem section.

Hmmh okay, i'll look for a pair of other boots.

What do i need to do in order to do high red maps? What will be the highest dmg boost right now, for me?

I also managed to snipe a statstick for 10c a few hours ago.

Lastly, is the life leech supposed to be instant? When i do damage the leech is regenerating over time. Dying a lot.
"
Veras1 escribió:
What do i need to do in order to do high red maps? What will be the highest dmg boost right now, for me?

I also managed to snipe a statstick for 10c a few hours ago.

Lastly, is the life leech supposed to be instant? When i do damage the leech is regenerating over time. Dying a lot.

For one, Damage will increase passively while you level. Your Reave Setup is still lvl17, which means you will get 9% more damage by Level 20. Level 90 should also be easy to reach to get some more DPS/Life.
The Claw is OK after all, and the Stat Stick is very sexy for that price! Try grabbing a one of perfect Atziris Promise (19/15 or 20/14), they usually go for 5c.
Don't forget to quality your Flasks with Glasblowers Baubles to get significantly more Duration on them. Keeping them up for every pack in a map is essential these days.

Biggest upgrades in DPS will be Jewellry for now. There's a 10c Ring here that is very strong:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/qmpmaXIg and elsewhise you can look for stuff like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/nkeq4Ri0
Also, your Murderous Eye Jewel could be better easily. Any of these basically: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/qmpqlkSg
But to be sure, you can always import your Char into PoB and edit the Items to the ones you are thinking about buying yourselve. There is a "copy item info" button at the down left of every trade entry.

In terms of Leech/Survivability: I played this as a League Starter 2 Leagues in a row on literally 0 budget and never had any problems progressing through maps.
You can check the Video at the start of the thread to see how my mapping went back in 3.2, maybe you are missing some stuff? Bad Flask Uptime etc.? And you can see how strong the Leech is in the Uber Elder Video or in the HC showcase: it's not instant, just fast.

Leech gets stronger the more HP you have tho. So I still recommend going with Rare Boots and the Might of the Meek Tree. Will put you comfortably at 5.5k or so I think. Didn't check yet.

Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 24 jun. 2018 17:25:59
Reaching 5.6k hp on a custom mapping setup I got here (pretty much the bossing setup with some changes). Most of the stuff is probably overkill, as the only thing that's keeping me from going against guardians is the map drops (and not getting rippy ele reflect/300% additional damage as ele t16 mods on corruption).

Ditched the reave helmet and went with a nice Lightpoacher I dropped randomly, using reave on my main-hand claw that also has a few skill mods, making it a pseudo-5L. Range difference wasn't that big, and the damage + clearspeed went up.

Most resistances are being handled via abyssal jewels. Also got a 1-socket Bubonic Trail, it didn't hinder my resistances much and added a ton of damage.

And to be perfectly honest, I'm almost giving up on the Loreweave. The additional resistances on a belly + the insane HP would make everything more comfortable (as I'm only getting a 20k tooltip dps upgrade on reave with the loreweave).

No luck on 6-linking it. Shit is broken (and I'd really like to see how's mapping with only BF on a 6L, freeing up the whole reave setup for something more useful).

Also gotta check the rings. I'm feeling like getting 2 nice WED/phys/life/resists rings will be way better than the current setup I'm going with (even dumping the Assassin's Mark ring setup, as I noticed on hexproof maps that it's not doing much for my damage).

Hey, lovely build! I have around 100 exalts saved up and going to try this.

One question: I really dislike reave due to the stress of having to keep stacks up and I would prefer no weapon swapping. Is there a clear skill out there which is decent that requires no weapon swapping? Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por ariwat en 24 jun. 2018 20:58:31
"
ariwat escribió:
Hey, lovely build! I have around 100 exalts saved up and going to try this.

One question: I really dislike reave due to the stress of having to keep stacks up and I would prefer no weapon swapping. Is there a clear skill out there which is decent that requires no weapon swapping? Thanks!

Cool that you want to give it a shot :)

You could just map with BF and Inc Aoe instead of Conc Effect, plenty people enjoy that. It's not as fast as Reave, but it's ok.
That said, you are pretty limited elsewise. We got no good Skills that only attack with the Main Hand, or are Stat Stickable because they don't support the Stat Stick Weapon Type, left.
You can go with a Shield (Lycosidae or Eshs Mirror) if you want and still use a Clearskill(FB,LS,WS,FS)+BF while mapping, but swap to BF+Stat Stick only for Shaper etc. Your DPS will suffer tho, as Dual Wielding and Stat Sticks are so potent. Probably not a problem on a 100ex Budget tho :P
If you went the Foil Route, which generally is worse for us by a bit, you could take Sunder or Lacerate with a proper Claw+Statstick Setup, which both Clear pretty well.

Hope some of that fits your taste :)

"
leafyr0kr escribió:
Ditched the reave helmet and went with a nice Lightpoacher I dropped randomly, using reave on my main-hand claw that also has a few skill mods, making it a pseudo-5L. Range difference wasn't that big, and the damage + clearspeed went up.

And to be perfectly honest, I'm almost giving up on the Loreweave. The additional resistances on a belly + the insane HP would make everything more comfortable (as I'm only getting a 20k tooltip dps upgrade on reave with the loreweave).

No luck on 6-linking it. Shit is broken (and I'd really like to see how's mapping with only BF on a 6L, freeing up the whole reave setup for something more useful).

Also gotta check the rings. I'm feeling like getting 2 nice WED/phys/life/resists rings will be way better than the current setup I'm going with (even dumping the Assassin's Mark ring setup, as I noticed on hexproof maps that it's not doing much for my damage).

Yo dude, nice to see an update :)

That Claw is fun, but if you wanna tackle Uber Elder I recommend upgrading to a ~330pdps one to make it way easier.

And yes, I recommend against taking Loreweave for a Reason. I have that big "Items I don't recommend taking" Section :P If you decide to go with the Belly: good luck 6linking it. Or just buy it I guess.

Yes, we talked about that already. 2 Good Rare Rings beat one worse rare Ring + Mark of the Elder handily.

Gl on the further path :)

Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 24 jun. 2018 21:44:18
Sick guide dude!

I saw your comments on https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2118578, some guy had a hard time surviving even tho he seem to have alot of life and leech. I am trying the same build as in the link and got the same problems as him. Do you think your build is safer and better to play for a ''noob'' like me? Or do i just have to get used to the playstyle for both of them to work?

Thanks in advance!

(link to the guy and your comment: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2118578/page/26)
"
Guffinn escribió:

Hey, cool to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Gear looks very good as a starting Point! Just remember to replace the Deceiver as you get Intimidate from Tombfist, so the Belt really doesn't offer much anymore. A good rare Belt with WED, 80+ Life and more Res should be cheap to get.
Upgrading the Amulet and Ring a bit should be cheap as well. People seem to forget these very often.

Thanks for the feedback, got myself some new jewellery and belt and finally been pushing into red maps and am really feeling this build. Beside 6-linking the belly what upgrade would you suggest I make?
Managed to get 36/40 challenges under my own steam (so many Vaal Orbs & Possessed Foe prophecies used), but I think further progression to Shaper/Uber Elder is going to be gated by me finally getting around to upgrading my wheezing computer - deaths due to disconnects/freezes get a bit more frustrating at level 93, and this build really seems to squeeze a lot out of extra skill points (picking up a +30 Int node would give me so much more flexibility with neck/jewels/etc). Other than battling hardware, the build feels great, and thanks to the temple I've made a lot more currency this league than any other - holding off spending until I figure out if I'm going to push further when/if I upgrade the PC.
How does this build do in Hall of Grandmasters, btw? I speculatively levelled up a Block Chance Reduction support in an offhand, but the map (all the MTX?) causes as much lag as loading into Oriath.

Spoiler

Helm & the belt were the first times I've ever Exalt-slammed anything, and was thusly rewarded with T9 accuracy and the absolute minimum roll T8 armour :/

found this boots for like 50c for int boots, also good life and movement speed
you can also find boots with additional chance to dodge attacks

im thinking about this jewel. Is it food enough? PoB says im not gonna get so much damage but chance to get frenzy charges along with blood rage gonna be huge i think

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional