[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Guffinn escribió:
"
zavarech escribió:
i gave up on reave setup and bought lighpoacher now im using only blade flurry for both mapping and bossing with 2 gem swaps
with blade flurry for me mapping is way faster and safer thanks to lightpoacher

You are the second person already that said they like mapping with Blade Flurry.
If you guys enjoy it, then do it! The Skill looks and sounds super cool, that's for sure.
That said, Reave is faster since it covers the whole Screen easily and safer as well as you don't need to get into Melee Range.

Changed my Account Name from "Dntsy" to "Guffinn". Don't be confused :P

Also, reached 4kk Shaper DPS in my bossing Set. PoB here: https://pastebin.com/ZXmnnzb3
Gonna level to 96, grab a 30 INT Node or something and hopefully make some Ring/Belt/Amulet Upgrades. The Rings I want go for waaaaaay to many EX right now tho ):
After that, I will set up my free Bossing Service from back in Bestiary again.

Ah I was very confused. Also speaking for blade flurry mapping, while reave does have much larger AoE so you are further away to be safe, blade flurry has a nice enough range on it that most mobs will not make it in range due to instant freezing, it has been very safe for me.

A huge increase to my survivability in maps has been using the arakaali pantheon with the upgrade and just a CWDT + IC. I know you recommend it for bossing, but for mapping and incursions (especially the firing squad that can attack you as you enter). I find it saving me so often as I watch my hp just spike up to full.

Made a pretty nice ring for myself yesterday.

Spoiler

I slammed life which unfortunately was a low ish tier, but with the str the life isn't bad. I was hoping to slam accuracy for the final suffix but instead got a pretty juicy int roll. This let me drop int from my other jewellery and get even more damage increases across the board.

Steel rings are kind of hard to find on Incursion so I am very happy with my results.
Editado por útlima vez por bitbite11 en 23 jun. 2018 3:11:45
Level 72, making progress through maps.

I feel pretty Squishy and my Reave doesn't hit as hard as I'd like it to.

Going to keep leveling to at least 80 and try some harden content and some juicy iron rings.

"
livejamie
Any advices what to upgrade next? Kinda hard to find anything below 100c.
Obvious choice is 2 sockets tombfist i think?

btw darkray boots with +1 frenzy charge corrupt no longer avaliable since they moved this corrupt to gloves

today ive got this for 6 exalts but not sure if its worth
"
Guffinn escribió:

Also, reached 4kk Shaper DPS in my bossing Set. PoB here: https://pastebin.com/ZXmnnzb3
Gonna level to 96, grab a 30 INT Node or something and hopefully make some Ring/Belt/Amulet Upgrades. The Rings I want go for waaaaaay to many EX right now tho ):
After that, I will set up my free Bossing Service from back in Bestiary again.

i am at 3.2kk i guess but it doesnt feels when im doing shaper. i dont kill his 1 phase too fast, it takes a minute for 1 phase ;/
https://pastebin.com/Gd3sBpHy
am not too good at PoB calculations.
Can you tell me what am i missing in my gear? should i get better abyss jewels or?
Quick question:
PoB doesn't show any difference when I add "Gain % of Physical Damage as Random Element"
but it still works, right?

EDIT: Yes, it still works.
Editado por útlima vez por hwat en 23 jun. 2018 17:37:46
Little braggerino
Spoiler

Slamed the random element today,but i do not feel lucky enought to slam it 2 more times.

Also got whole kawaii set of edgy abyss,boss damage with that penetration is actually amazing

I did not manage to roll hp on it,but i wear it only at boss to instant kill him. I ran out of alchs to roll crit or smth

What is best crafting base for claw?
Atm i use Elder 86 level imperial claw
with very bad results(thousand of chaos gone)
Never got above 300dps
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
livejamie escribió:

Going to keep leveling to at least 80 and try some harden content and some juicy iron rings

Not at home right now, so can't look at anything in PoB or even scroll properly through your Charlist or Tree. But I guess you made some Upgrades in the meantime.
Your Flasks are all over the Place, just follow the Guide. I 100% outline which ones to use. Rings, Amulet, Belt all look OK. We NEED to socket a Murderous Eye Jewel into our Tombfists to get the Intimidate, which is the huge DPS Bonus they offer.
But again, I say that in the Guide, read the thing please :)
I can look over your Tree tomorrow if you want and tell you what to take next etc. if that's a concern.
That said, Level 72 is still suuuper low. Some people arent even out of Blood Aqueducts then :P

"
zavarech escribió:
btw darkray boots with +1 frenzy charge corrupt no longer avaliable since they moved this corrupt to gloves

today ive got this for 6 exalts but not sure if its worth

Ye, I changed that in the past few weeks already. I just say that you get +1 From them by default now.
I have my old corrupted ones linked because I don't have any other ones right now.

These Gloves are worth what they are worth to you :P 1 Frenzy isn't that big, it's just min maxing to some degree. 6 EX probably could've brought a bigger Upgrade, but that's still some cool Gloves you got there!

"
zavarech escribió:

i am at 3.2kk i guess but it doesnt feels when im doing shaper. i dont kill his 1 phase too fast, it takes a minute for 1 phase ;/
https://pastebin.com/Gd3sBpHy
am not too good at PoB calculations.
Can you tell me what am i missing in my gear? should i get better abyss jewels or?

Like I said further up, I'm not at home and can't check stuff in PoB. Gonna do that tomorrow.
For getting close to that DPS, just make sure you actually use all the Stuff you have enabled in PoB: Generate Power Charges with Jaws of Agony while he's talking, Put your frostbomb down, place a Protector, activate Blood Rage and Vaal Haste, Activate all 5 DPS Flasks.

Gonna look into what you can upgrade tomorrow.

"
CAKE escribió:
Little braggerino
Spoiler

Slamed the random element today,but i do not feel lucky enought to slam it 2 more times.

Also got whole kawaii set of edgy abyss,boss damage with that penetration is actually amazing

I did not manage to roll hp on it,but i wear it only at boss to instant kill him. I ran out of alchs to roll crit or smth

What is best crafting base for claw?
Atm i use Elder 86 level imperial claw
with very bad results(thousand of chaos gone)
Never got above 300dps

Gz on the Statstick, that one is pretty great!

That said, A proper 6link is usually better than the pseudo 6link with Ele Pen from Shroud for us.
Gonna check it when I'm home tomorrow if it's true for you as well.

Imperial are the most desirable, ye. If you truly spend thousands of Chaos, just buy one instead. A random 340pdps 7+ Crit one like mine costs like 4 EX or so.

"
hwat escribió:
Any advices what to upgrade next? Kinda hard to find anything below 100c.
Obvious choice is 2 sockets tombfist i think?

A Claw with more Crit is gonna feel significantly better. Also, maybe look into getting the 3rd Might of the Meek for 4 Points. You can also grab the 2 point Jewel next to the Frenzy Charge instead of the 3 Point one and grab a 30 INT Node instead for the point you saved, giving you 10 more Int.

Your Left Ring isn't that great and should be cheap to upgrade. The Murderous Eye in the Tombfist is pretty meh as well. Good 3 prop ones are cheap to get.

Don't use a Quicksilver Flask, this is not a movement Speed oriented Build :P Choose a Quartz or Stibnite instead, or maybe a Basalt.

"
bitbite11 escribió:
A huge increase to my survivability in maps has been using the arakaali pantheon with the upgrade and just a CWDT + IC. I know you recommend it for bossing, but for mapping and incursions (especially the firing squad that can attack you as you enter). I find it saving me so often as I watch my hp just spike up to full.

Made a pretty nice ring for myself yesterday.

Spoiler

I slammed life which unfortunately was a low ish tier, but with the str the life isn't bad. I was hoping to slam accuracy for the final suffix but instead got a pretty juicy int roll. This let me drop int from my other jewellery and get even more damage increases across the board.

Steel rings are kind of hard to find on Incursion so I am very happy with my results.

That's why I recommend running the CWDT Setup at all times on Bosses and in HC. In SC mapping I just feel it's never needed, but to each his own.

That Ring is sexy, basically want I want for myself.
And ye, decent Rings are hard to find right now.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 23 jun. 2018 18:37:24
"
Guffinn escribió:
"
livejamie escribió:

Going to keep leveling to at least 80 and try some harden content and some juicy iron rings

Not at home right now, so can't look at anything in PoB or even scroll properly through your Charlist or Tree. But I guess you made some Upgrades in the meantime.
Your Flasks are all over the Place, just follow the Guide. I 100% outline which ones to use. Rings, Amulet, Belt all look OK. We NEED to socket a Murderous Eye Jewel into our Tombfists to get the Intimidate, which is the huge DPS Bonus they offer.
But again, I say that in the Guide, read the thing please :)
I can look over your Tree tomorrow if you want and tell you what to take next etc. if that's a concern.
That said, Level 72 is still suuuper low. Some people arent even out of Blood Aqueducts then :P

Thanks! DPS seems fine I just feel squishy.

"
livejamie
How much dps/hp is enough for safe guardians/red elder kill?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional