[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey, this is a easy to read and detailed guide, enjoying the build so far.

However, I have a question. What should I do to path for foil instead of claw on the skill tree?

Thanks.
"
hongerdonger escribió:
Thanks for the quick reply. Do you think this dps would be enough for uber elder? I feel like I’m not leeching fast enough even in red tier maps.

Sry for the late reply this time, was busy the past few days.
No, I wouldn't tackle Uber Elder like that if I remember you Gear and level (87?) correctly. It's not a huge Gear Check and you might be able to do it with practice, but I feel it won't be smooth.
Let me look over your gear and Tree once more tomorrow.

"
497410342 escribió:
Hey, this is a easy to read and detailed guide, enjoying the build so far.

However, I have a question. What should I do to path for foil instead of claw on the skill tree?

Thanks.

Something like this https://pastebin.com/vmEpdJ9a.
Can't find the old tree I did for it right now. This one has 7 too many Skillpoints, just remove the ones that have the least DPS Impact.
Hello. Ive now been playing this build from league start up until now and ive cleared all content including uber elder that i did deathless a couple times. I made some slight changes to the build wich may or may not be good. To name a few i ditched the pseudo link for reave and bought a starkonja with blood rage enchant, and i run a 4link reave in it always. I removed the frenzy charges to get twin terror and 1 more life node. And finally some pointers from my experience with it as a league starter. I would not recommend it as scion doesnt get any real benefits until second lab so it feels sluggish at the start. If you can sit through the somewhat annoying leveling process this build really starts to shine when you have uber lab, 90+ level and a decent amount of gear. Overall great build and it works very well in incursions aswell once you get phase acro to deal with pesky constructs.
Minotaur was 1 shotting me earlier today with 6k hp. The only damage mod was monsters have 24% increased damage. There was 100% increased aoe but thats not damage.

I had one person in the map with me. We both were getting 1 shot.

Does having one extra person really make that much of a difference?

Just wanted to say thanks for this build, its absolutely amazing and so strong.

Completed a Deathless Uber Elder for the first time today, the only other kill I had was with a double striker. The movespeed of whirling blades in combination with the over leech made the fight quite a joke, the damage was incredibly good and I could just melt them through the phases.

The only real issue I have had is getting stunned on certain fights like phoenix when you get hit by a bunch of things and it causes a death. I may just map with Kaoms roots all the time (I usually use bubonic trail).

Heres my gear if anyone is interested in what I used.

Spoiler

Using the Might of the Meek tree.

I map with blade flurry, I just socket in increased AoE and Increased crits (mainly because I have it levelled and quality already). The high movespeed with whirling blades and the massive shatter effect makes it quite fast and smooth to map with. I have no doubt reave is faster but I enjoy BF more personally.
cool can someone help with mino
Hooooooly SHIT
I fucking scoured my GG ring
Holy fuck nooooooo I'm done for the day

"
Dex2644 escribió:
Hello. Ive now been playing this build from league start up until now and ive cleared all content including uber elder that i did deathless a couple times. I made some slight changes to the build wich may or may not be good. To name a few i ditched the pseudo link for reave and bought a starkonja with blood rage enchant, and i run a 4link reave in it always. I removed the frenzy charges to get twin terror and 1 more life node. And finally some pointers from my experience with it as a league starter. I would not recommend it as scion doesnt get any real benefits until second lab so it feels sluggish at the start. If you can sit through the somewhat annoying leveling process this build really starts to shine when you have uber lab, 90+ level and a decent amount of gear. Overall great build and it works very well in incursions aswell once you get phase acro to deal with pesky constructs.

Do what you want mate, it's your Character :P
That said, the pseudo Link and Frenzy Charges make a noticeable difference while mapping. Way more AoE, and more Speed. On Bosses you obviously drop it for a Lightpoacher, I really don't see the reason for using Starkonja with Bloodrage for mapping. The added Speed from Bloodrage gets far outclassed by a 6link reave with inv AoE.
I can 100% not confirm that League Start experience. Who cares if it doesn't gain much until the 2nd Lab, it's not like you need anything until then anyways. Levelling in these low acts is a joke, especially with Sunder.

"
broseidon07 escribió:
Minotaur was 1 shotting me earlier today with 6k hp. The only damage mod was monsters have 24% increased damage. There was 100% increased aoe but thats not damage.

I had one person in the map with me. We both were getting 1 shot.
More Persons only change the Life of the Mobs, not the Damage AFAIK.
If you were getting oneshot, I don't know what's going on. Mino

Does having one extra person really make that much of a difference?

Additional Persons don't add damage, they only increase the HP by 50% or so AFAIK.
The only thing that will one Shot you is the Burrow, 8k base Hit I think?. But that has a long Windup and can be dodged. Everything else won't one shot you with 6k HP and no DMG rolls, except if it's a juicy Crit maybe.

"
bitbite11 escribió:
Just wanted to say thanks for this build, its absolutely amazing and so strong.

Completed a Deathless Uber Elder for the first time today, the only other kill I had was with a double striker. The movespeed of whirling blades in combination with the over leech made the fight quite a joke, the damage was incredibly good and I could just melt them through the phases.
Using the Might of the Meek tree.

I map with blade flurry, I just socket in increased AoE and Increased crits (mainly because I have it levelled and quality already). The high movespeed with whirling blades and the massive shatter effect makes it quite fast and smooth to map with. I have no doubt reave is faster but I enjoy BF more personally.

I kinda like mapping with BF as well because I enjoy the aestehtics of the Skill, but it's just so much slower than Reave. Especially with Inc AoE.
Gz on the Uber Elder Kill :)

Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 21 jun. 2018 10:29:18
Hey, in the middle of Trying out your build, alot of fun so far. Just dinged 70 and looking up my tier of gear, What boots should i use as i cannot find a pair of darkray vectors with the +1 franzy corruption. Should i just use a normal pair in the mean time?
"
SweptMano escribió:
Hey, in the middle of Trying out your build, alot of fun so far. Just dinged 70 and looking up my tier of gear, What boots should i use as i cannot find a pair of darkray vectors with the +1 franzy corruption. Should i just use a normal pair in the mean time?

+1 frenzy was moved from boots to gloves in 3.3 with the new corruptions. So just use an enchanted pair or a clean pair.

Spoiler

The new corruption ^
Thanks for the help bud! I have another question (its my first league) But im doing t3 maps now at lv 73 and it feels like my leech is very low, am i always losing hp at the end of a fight because of blood rage, not once have i finished a fight overleeching. And in fights i dont see my hp really going up at all im having to spam health pots. Could Anyone tell me what im doing wrong? <3

My Character:
http://poe-profile.info/profile/sweptmano/A_New_Hope_

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional