[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

is there anyway i could change this build slightly to include the slayer leech node in ascendant?

what do you think?
"
mfemoscow escribió:
is there anyway i could change this build slightly to include the slayer leech node in ascendant?

what do you think?

what do you meen? we taking all leech nodes
Editado por útlima vez por Sonidox en 5 ene. 2019 17:03:41

Fully completed game (Shaper, guards, Uber elders, Catarina) with this setup.

There are some advices:
1. For Uber elder swap Wise oak with Taste of hate, use Kaom boots.
2. I never swapped ancestral call (range abuse on bosses)
3. Swap inc. crit/inc. AoE to conc. effect on bosses
4. I use inc. crit because of shattering and herald mtx lol, use inc AoE in mapping
5. Dread banner is awesome. Just use it like aura (21% less accuracy to enemies)
6. !!!Pick Blind on hit abyss jewel!!!
7. If you want to FARM uberlab - go tectinc slam jugg
8. Yes you can stand in shaper beam, and no you cannot tank his golden orbs
9. In my opinion, Frost blades its a waste of helmet slot, inc. AoE gem doing molten strike clear a whole screen.
10. You ARE a God of Delve
11. Really, Pick Blind on hit abyss jewel

Overall and compare with molten claw ele inquisitor this build much more tanky and healthy but twice as expensive (thanks Unnatural instinct), damage more or less same.

P.S. yes i know there alot of improvements/gem links that deal your YOLO420 10milDPS, but you don't really need this.
Uber elder lost 25% hp in about 2.5 seconds which is really good.

Spoiler
Sorru for bed englesh lol
you dont need to waste helm slot really, just make white sockets in body with Vorici in Research safehouse

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/359457840

got uber cheap dodge boots today for 10c and enchanted for antistun with first run )

uber elder swap

free chain on gloomfang realy rocks

got also dodge boots dropped today, but they are too good for me to wear

next step i'm trying to get lvl 4 enlighten and run Hatred + HoP + HoI
Editado por útlima vez por Sonidox en 5 ene. 2019 17:00:42
I need some advice on what to go next, at the moment have 8 EX to invest, i'm thinking to buy a tombfist with 2 socket, which give me around 150 hp moreand reach 7k life with more dps. CHar is PepeMcmolten,
Hope someone can give me a tip on what to go next
"
King_Arthas escribió:
I need some advice on what to go next, at the moment have 8 EX to invest, i'm thinking to buy a tombfist with 2 socket, which give me around 150 hp moreand reach 7k life with more dps. CHar is PepeMcmolten,

I started doing what Expulsive was doing and removed my Frost Blade setup. He's right, it clears only slightly slower. So if you wanted to try this - you could just pickup a Lightpoacher and 2 juicy jewels.

If you want to stick with FB, then I'd probably just pickup the Tombfists.

Another potential option is to get a dual Hatred Watcher's Eye.
"
King_Arthas escribió:

First priority you need +2 molten strike proj lightpoacher(maybe Starkonja\Rare). Then Unnatural instinct. 2 socket gloves and boots is luxury *Look at me i can afford this* items.

You really don't need FB in setup, +2MS 2 socket lightpoacher with some atk. speed jewels will go you to kill whole screen with MS. Otherwise you can drop MS and pick FB like Sonidox did. I think 6l FB is able to do all content in game easy on this build, but you need refund some passives for 2 Fight fo survival Jewels.

With FB Helm enchant is "Hatred 15% reduced mana reservation" and go Hatred-H. of ice-H. of Purity-enlighten lvl 4 setup.

Setup for MS is
Molten strike - Multistrike - Damage on full Life - EDWA - Ancestral Call - Inc. AoE/Inc. strikes(for more Herald of Ice explosions)/Conc. Effect(bossing)

Also, i prefer to pick up mana nodes in Scion jewel socket, this give me more mobility without blood magic whirling blades and now i can use fortify.

In sum, you can run 6l MS or 6l FB, 6 link MS+ pseudo 5/6 link FB build will go much more expensive.
Is it still recommended to level with the Sunder build until around level 70?

I really want to make the swap to the actual gem setup and wonder if that's a huge problem. I'm currently around lvl 40 with my Scion.

Thanks for your reply!
Hey Expulsive3, I'v tried your setup with molten strike, it works great for me. Making my belly 5R 1B was quite unlucky for me, but no regrets :)

Anyways, I need to cap resists somehow and I'll get 2S +2 MS Lightpoacher, then I'll aim for 2S Bubonic Trail. Just wondering, could you list all your jewels? Or at least tell us whats the stat priority in your opinion. I dont know if your tree is bugged but I see you are using The Golden Rule jewel for some reason, where you should have ur Wildfire.
Thanks maciek and Expulsive for the answer :D, i go with tombfist 2 socket because i like to have Fb and Ms while mapping

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional