[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

hii you have bf builds?
"
malinVautour escribió:
"
Sonidox escribió:
"
malinVautour escribió:
I know it lacks life but I was wondering how a lightning coil would fit in this build?

kaom's heart + elder helmet will fit better for bossing

for uber elder its even possible to get -15% mana reserved shield and use hatred + herald + purity of ice

but not worth it imho, only server lags kill you at uber elder

i have wasted 12 portals one evening and didnt do it, but next morning i did it deathless

thinking is it worth to upgrade such eder body further or not

was thinking about adding multi mods + armor/hp + %hp/mana

but not astral plate base stoping me atm

I'm playing SSF and currently have a bunch of tabulas and a 6L lightning coil...was thinking building from there

i stopped dying while mapping after equiping belly of the beast, 7300->7700 hp

or maybe switching from predictive to lockstep network mode helped to dodge the lags ))

lightning coil only increases defence against physical damage, buy belly making more effective hp against all damage types
I found a Yoke of suffering, could it be utilized in this build or is the rare amulet BIS?
Decided to give this build a try, it was well worth it.
This build is acting like a steamroller in all contents.

Uber Elder was not hard at all (although is was my first one, on a first try so I'm kinda happy with it with only one death), thanks to the overleech and the crazy amount of damage.

Thanks for this amazing build ! :)

Respecced into this build, feels awesome even tho I didnt spend much on it yet. I got only one issue... stuns. Running T15, jumping into pack of mobs, getting stun before I start attack and I die. It happens to me a lot, I dont know if Im missing something crucial for this build?

Maybe I should swap to Brine King on pantheon?

Also, right now Im using 3 x Might of Meek around Scion starting area, not sure if my next upgrade should be buying Unnatural Instinct or I should focus on something else first? I got just 6.1k hp which seems a bit low.

Editado por útlima vez por maciek2g en 2 ene. 2019 15:02:54
"
maciek2g escribió:
Respecced into this build, feels awesome even tho I didnt spend much on it yet. I got only one issue... stuns. Running T15, jumping into pack of mobs, getting stun before I start attack and I die. It happens to me a lot, I dont know if Im missing something crucial for this build?

Also, right now Im using 3 x Might of Meek around Scion starting area, not sure if my next upgrade should be buying Unnatural Instinct or I should focus on something else first? I got just 6.1k hp which seems a bit low.

You could run Kaoms, you lose some dps and 2-4 sockets, but its probably worth it if you want to play safe. Also, 6.1k hp seems a bit low with Might of the Meek, but you wont get that much higher.
"
Tommassino escribió:
"
maciek2g escribió:

You could run Kaoms, you lose some dps and 2-4 sockets, but its probably worth it if you want to play safe. Also, 6.1k hp seems a bit low with Might of the Meek, but you wont get that much higher.

I took Brine King major with Glace for now, I srsly can't count how many times it saved me already. What else besides leech we get from Arakaali and Queen of the great triangle? because we already have tons of leech anyways.

About my character tho, should I go for unnatural instinct? Or try to improve other things first?
i'm mapping with kaom roots, stun/temporal chains/freeze immune worth it )
arakaali also reduces shock effect = less chance to be oneshoted

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/357929867
even with nasty damage mods it pretty safe t15 mapping

cwdt + ic + enfeeble in body while mapping, fb in helmet, alsa can use kaom heart for very fat ass
unnatural instinct is awesome
Editado por útlima vez por Sonidox en 3 ene. 2019 3:36:27
Well, I bought Unnatural Instinct, it is very powerfull :)
Now Im left with around 10 ex and really have no idea what to upgrade first, I got few options I think

1. Rares upgrade, belt, boots, jewelery and jewels, thats probably main reason why I'm having so low life pool

2. Claw upgrade, I can grab some 380+ pdps with "Hits cannot be evaded" which will let me drop lyco for some more defensive option. That would also help with chosing jewelery, because I wont have to care about resist there. Id probably lose some APS tho, multicrafted claws with this mod are around 1.85 APS

3. Claw upgrade, but Id just take some 420 pdps claw and leave Lyco as a shield.

Or maybe there are some crucial things Im missing and I cant see them? Any help appriciated
Editado por útlima vez por maciek2g en 3 ene. 2019 4:13:02
#sorry, double post by misstake
Editado por útlima vez por maciek2g en 3 ene. 2019 3:46:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional