[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
King_Arthas escribió:
I need some advice on what to go next, at the moment have 8 EX to invest, i'm thinking to buy a tombfist with 2 socket, which give me around 150 hp moreand reach 7k life with more dps. CHar is PepeMcmolten,
Hope someone can give me a tip on what to go next

i would go for Unnatural Instinct, this jewel is a huge boost and saves 3 points
"
maciek2g escribió:
Hey Expulsive3, I'v tried your setup with molten strike, it works great for me. Making my belly 5R 1B was quite unlucky for me, but no regrets :)

Anyways, I need to cap resists somehow and I'll get 2S +2 MS Lightpoacher, then I'll aim for 2S Bubonic Trail. Just wondering, could you list all your jewels? Or at least tell us whats the stat priority in your opinion. I dont know if your tree is bugged but I see you are using The Golden Rule jewel for some reason, where you should have ur Wildfire.

I had some problems with Cold res, so i dropped opal ring and took sapphire with 62% cold, damage was compensated by 2 socket boots.

swapped to

The Golden rule+red trail was my experiment with flicker strike (works well on build). Now im on MS again, wildfire is on its place, dunno how to link jewels from tree.

My jewels is in my char Gapin_Corpses, check it.

Stat priority on abyss jewels in my opinion is
life 40+>t1 lightning or cold to attacks/phys/crit multi>7%+ atk speed if crit recently

But im triyng get max attack speed everywhere because more atk spd = more life gain on hit = more survivability (also multistrike chains ends faster so you can react and blink out of boss AoE faster)

And try to get Wildfire jewel with vall mod "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you", this is the only DoT that can kill you in 0.5 seconds.

Remember to keep life >6500
"
circleback escribió:
Is it still recommended to level with the Sunder build until around level 70?

I really want to make the swap to the actual gem setup and wonder if that's a huge problem. I'm currently around lvl 40 with my Scion.

Thanks for your reply!

Use molten strike with Thiefs Torment and some elemental weapons like Ewars Mirage
Sacrificial Heart is also a huge dps booster for leveling
Editado por útlima vez por Expulsive3 en 6 ene. 2019 6:10:29
edit : didn't see the other choice armor in the guide my bad lol
Editado por útlima vez por TV_Shifu en 6 ene. 2019 17:13:23
Little tip about Ancestrall call abusing.

In short, stay out of melee range until you see much more magma balls on enemy. You need place enemy little further than center of your molten circle's center.
Editado por útlima vez por Expulsive3 en 7 ene. 2019 2:00:13
i made myself this baby for 2 heralds + hatred

170k -> 213k frostblades tooltip dps in compare with 1 herald and lioneye's remorse shield

and 129 less hp, 7199 -> 7070 without kaom roots

cost me about 3k alterations + 2ex for multicraft
Editado por útlima vez por Sonidox en 7 ene. 2019 13:44:13
Thanks for the replies, I think my end game setup will be no FB but just grabbed a FB helm so gonna rock it for a bit.... and MS helm enchants are expensive atm.

Guess I'm just farm til I can get the helm enchant then drop the FB set up.

Played it last league anyway

For Wise Oak, you want a double balance with Fire/Cold resist right?
i got +12 speed blood rage helm enchant, its pretty universal )
Editado por útlima vez por Sonidox en 8 ene. 2019 4:01:30
I need some help because I'm starting to hate this build.
I have invested way more currency than my Winter Orb Elementalist and seems like it doesn't worth it (probably my own fault).

I'm lvl 80, I can't clear +t10 maps with multiple mods (never happened this before, is the first time that I feel that doing a t10 map is hard).

I can't kill UberIzaro. Actually I can kill him if I do 0 mistakes but I don't think that is worth it. I'm not a pro player, I play like sh*t. I managed to almost kill UberIzaro but then, he oneshots me. I can't even handle 1 UberIzaro hit.

When there is a huge pack of mobs, I know that I will die. Seems like my life leech is crap or something. I'm testing a lot of stuff to avoid dying, but it seems impossible.

I have removed the keystone "Acrobatics" and invested in more life. Got 5.8k life, lvl 80. I survive a little bit more, but I keep dying in all the things that I mentioned.

I like the build, but I'm also starting to hate it so, can anybody help me?

Thanks for the guide by the way! And my apologies for my English.

Edit: I have no Vaal Pact, maybe I die because of that. Not sure, but I will test it soon.
;D
Editado por útlima vez por Nun en 8 ene. 2019 12:11:06
"
Nun escribió:
I'm lvl 80, I can't clear +t10 maps with multiple mods (never happened this before, is the first time that I feel that doing a t10 map is hard).

I can't kill UberIzaro. Actually I can kill him if I do 0 mistakes but I don't think that is worth it. I'm not a pro player, I play like sh*t. I managed to almost kill UberIzaro but then, he oneshots me. I can't even handle 1 UberIzaro hit.

Hey, Nun! A friend started to play this character recently and he faced similar troubles.

First, you really need Vaal Pact and also the leech nodes that are close below Vaal Pact.

Secondly, dodge is one of the best defensive keystones and no amount of hp will be more effective than it.

Thirdly, Izaro is really difficult with your current flask setup. Use Basalt flask and Rumi flask. When you approach him make sure you didn't use flasks before and don't stay in one place, instead use whirling to charge through him.

His animations are quite long, long enough to side step or dash through.

It would be best if you can get some levels before actually doing Uber Lab, just buy few Poorjoys and get to lvl 87ish. Or ask a friend to help with the boss!

Also note that since you decided to use Lightpoacher, your Frost Blades are not super strong. Have to compensate with better claw and jewels. I noticed your jewels have accuracy which you don't need (Lycosidae), time to upgrade?

You will be much more effective after Uber Lab, respeccing your start to Ranger tree and taking Crit Nodes (Heartseeker, Assasination). Hope it helps!

Edit: Also, if you can afford Watcher's Eye with at least added damage while affected by Hatred it will be a notable DPS boost! I assume you playing trade league -> http://poe.trade/search/ehimahohoogaru (good rolls under 60c at the time I checked).

Plus note that Molten Strike requires Dying Sun flask and Helmet enchant to become a powerhouse! And some Gem Levels ;)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Editado por útlima vez por zoNiklv en 8 ene. 2019 13:02:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional