[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Thanks for the response! I guess maybe i grabbed the wrong tree, i thought it was weird we didnt have claw nodes (obviously just me). Ill run through and give it another go! Thanks again!
Hey

So far that's my gear:

This amulet randomly poped for 2 ex while i was searching for an amulet and PoB said it gives a lot more dmg then others with flat phys, looked like a good deal so i took it.

jewels:

Hatred Crit Watcher's
2x Meek's and Unnatural Instinct (just got it randomly from bestiary craft lol and was going to buy it soon, so now i can spent that money on sth different)

Currenlty using 1 socket tombfists im not sure if i should go for 2 socket ones (they are pretty epxensive this league like 6+ ex) or maybe getting corrupted 1 socket one with crit chance gonna be better? What you think?

Mapping feels nice atm i need few more lvls to get more hp nodes though.

I think that i should focus now on bossing eq. Seems that the first buy should be a helmet with molen strike enchant am i correct?

Also how important is Vitality Void? Should i take it before or after Force of Nature.
Editado por útlima vez por Hejti en 27 dic. 2018 17:55:21
"
YukiYeager escribió:
Just completed the last challenge with this build, killed uber elder, every map done, including every map mod attempted and succeeded, I did run 2 seperate sets, 1 for life comfort and the other for reflect. Funnily enough I did uber elder with the map clear setup and not the single target one. But I do have probably the best gear on the current league for this build so it explains why. Easily possible to do all content, GG build for sure.

lmao, you are aware it literally has a challenge counter next to your forum name.

for OP. build is great fun. extremely capable even at low 80s once you've got uber lab done.
"
Guffinn escribió:
"
m2tuu escribió:
Hey,
Spoiler
"
"
i tested do i have more life with atziris or tombfist and i have more life with atziris, i know i dont have best rings and amulet,im kinda bad with searching ones

You can't have more Life with Atziris than a 2 socket Tombfist.
40 to 50 Life per Abyss Jewel is at MINIMUM already more than the Acuity offers, and then 5% (ideally 6) max Life beats it easily.

As for Amulet and Rings, I have Searchlinks in the Guide.
Fate Twirl is your weakest one.

"
yea, i know thats why i changed it but i cant use rings from your search, i dont know where the hell do u get 140 int but i dont
Hi, been enjoying the build so far but would like to hear from people experienced with this build on how to optimize my character further.

Life is kind of low, damage could be better etc.

Here is my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/FJQ8SPzc
"
AkaiNamida escribió:
Hi, been enjoying the build so far but would like to hear from people experienced with this build on how to optimize my character further.

Life is kind of low, damage could be better etc.

Here is my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/FJQ8SPzc

I'd start by replacing your Jewels, they aren't really providing alot to this build. Next would be the Claw and certainly you should have Rings with added phys. (We convert phys to ele, that provides a much higher dmg increase than ele wed.)

Then Kaom's Roots could be a choice if you can make up for the loss of resistance. Huge Life boost and stun immunity!

I'm personally not a fan of Frost Blades for mapping, so I'd personally rather use Starkonjas here, but thats up to you. With proper gear and herald of ice we clear very reliably with Molten Strike.

Watcher's Eye and Might of the Meek to follow..
Hey Guffin, thanks for the build, played your McFlurry version before!

This is my current gear:

"

What would be the best way to move forward, gear wise? Going for the double Might of the Meek, or just straight up upgrading me jewels and rings/ amy?
Somehow I am unsure, since the Might of the Meek's will give me +9res, which makes it easier to buy rings/ amu if you have more room resistance wise..

Any idea :)?

Hi all, someone can give me some tips on what to upgrade first, at the moment i get a new amulet cheap amulet because i'm trying to get more currency for future investment (Crit Watchers or better ring) now i'm using only 1 Might of the meek because i try to simulate the respec for get the 2nd slot and it's only an upgrade for life.
I leave my POB, will be very appreciated if someone can help decide on what to do next, or if my current plan for future upgrade is nice.
Greetings
https://pastebin.com/EreEbjdn

Made some interesting stuff for this fun build
Hi @guffinn, so I just rerolled to this build, but I cant seem to reach around 50% crit chance like you do. How do you manage to get so high crit chance? does it just come with levels? as I see on ur rings you don't have much crit chance and ure using mostly uniques as well.

These are my items so far, Ignore the empty sockets as I share them across characters :D.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional