[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

could you look at my character and see what upgrades I should get?
"
m2tuu escribió:
"
pspshadowman escribió:
Is there any other clear skill that is comparable to Frostblades now that Reave isn't as good?
im clearing with molten strike, its so fast xD

But your gear is pretty op.

I dont think without dying sun / moltenstrike enchant ( thats 4 projectile)

you can clear trash confortably. If you have spare time,im curious about hearing about it. remove that lightpoacher/dying sun and lmk how it turns out. Real map, tier 12+ .

Im running this in hardcore and having trouble atm. I have good gear,the moltenstrike enchant is out of my reach( because kaoms) .
Can anyone explain why we take the dual wield nodes at ranger start? Do we get the benefit of it? I don't understand..
"
Deadbringer escribió:
"
m2tuu escribió:
"
pspshadowman escribió:
Is there any other clear skill that is comparable to Frostblades now that Reave isn't as good?
im clearing with molten strike, its so fast xD

But your gear is pretty op.

I dont think without dying sun / moltenstrike enchant ( thats 4 projectile)

you can clear trash confortably. If you have spare time,im curious about hearing about it. remove that lightpoacher/dying sun and lmk how it turns out. Real map, tier 12+ .

Im running this in hardcore and having trouble atm. I have good gear,the moltenstrike enchant is out of my reach( because kaoms) .
Spoiler
i did t15 map, it is slower i give u that, but i did that almost as fast and without any problems, also took syndicates down shaped leyline!
[url]https://i.imgur.com/XwXmjmk.jpg[/url]
Editado por útlima vez por m2tuu en 26 dic. 2018 14:13:08

Fixing my moltenstrike helmet. I will try the molten setup for clearing later tonight. obviously its in a CONC EFFECT helmet +30% more elem. but i guess maybe it wont be as bad as i think.
"
jaka92 escribió:
Can anyone explain why we take the dual wield nodes at ranger start? Do we get the benefit of it? I don't understand..

Lvling trees aren't updated for shields

Use Endgame trees and chose what to take first yourself.
I've destroyed all the content in the league with this build.

https://pastebin.com/3Vmj2exN There's my character if you want to check it out.

I squeeze in enough reduced mana reservation with enlighten/amulet/shield mod to use aspect of the cat.

I also clear with just molten strike, so no gear swaps. The only thing I swap is ancestral call with damage on full life before fighting a hard boss.

Still working on getting unnatural instinct, but the build is pretty much done/min maxed at this point.

Edit: Changed the pastebin since I got unnatural instinct.
Editado por útlima vez por Pattywacks en 26 dic. 2018 17:28:32

such one enough for mapping, i'm lacking a bit of phys defence atm, something still oneshoting sometimes )

thinking about hits cant be evaded prefix and using better hp shield like lioneye's remorse
Editado por útlima vez por Sonidox en 26 dic. 2018 17:00:17
Ty for respond Guffin ! Gona get better rings 1st and then the amulet :)

Got a sick chest drop, but propobly can't fit the res. :/ shame that's not astral plate.
"
Guffinn escribió:
"
ShadrHasRisen escribió:
the fuck is this where is my bf build

Like I said further above, I will add a BF Version once I have time to rework the second Post.

That said, this is kinda how the BF one will go: https://pastebin.com/7r0YNwLy

Coulda thought of that yourself Guys :P
No Point Blank needed, and going for a conversion watchers again.

Sadly though, BF DPS is "only" ~4,5 Million against Shaper with my Investment. Molten Strike is simply vastly superior.

But if you guys enjoy BF, you can play like that obviously. It's still perfectly viable, just not competitive with MS.

"
madziar169 escribió:
What you think about Ancestar protector linked with combastion? For -19 f res

It's okay, but not perfect.
If you use 1 socket Bubonics for Bosses, you can use it.
If you have 2 sockets:
Protector, Herald, Hatred, BR, CwDt+IC, Frostbomb, Vaal Hate and Movement take up all available Sockets. And Combustion doesnt beat any of those, at least for me.

If you wanna use it, don't forget you need an Abyss Jewel or smth else with Fire Damage on it, to proc the Ignite :P

Ty for the headsup though. Like I said in my post on the last page, I have some different stuff to do for now. But I will look into adding that in for the Future.
Thanks for the answer and sorry for being rude, just had a bad day
Editado por útlima vez por ShadrHasRisen en 26 dic. 2018 19:51:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional