[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey there,
First of all i gotta say this is by far my favourite build of all ive played, I had only 5ex so i got Lycosidae for 100%acc and 6link belly of the beast(however i still have to use tabula coz i got cant get 4R 2B lol), the only thing i struggle with is mana leech. Assasins mark helps a lot on maps but during boss fights i run out of mana after 4 attacks :/ Is there like a trick i dont know or my eq just sucks ? xd Also what is the order of buying items I mean what is like the most important that I should focus and save money first? I'd really appreciate any help :)
Editado por útlima vez por Hyp0x20 en 28 dic. 2018 16:25:01
"
Hejti escribió:
Hey

So far that's my gear:

Spoiler

This amulet randomly poped for 2 ex while i was searching for an amulet and PoB said it gives a lot more dmg then others with flat phys, looked like a good deal so i took it.

jewels:

Hatred Crit Watcher's
2x Meek's and Unnatural Instinct (just got it randomly from bestiary craft lol and was going to buy it soon, so now i can spent that money on sth different)

Currenlty using 1 socket tombfists im not sure if i should go for 2 socket ones (they are pretty epxensive this league like 6+ ex) or maybe getting corrupted 1 socket one with crit chance gonna be better? What you think?

Mapping feels nice atm i need few more lvls to get more hp nodes though.

I think that i should focus now on bossing eq. Seems that the first buy should be a helmet with molen strike enchant am i correct?

Also how important is Vitality Void? Should i take it before or after Force of Nature.

Yo, nice Gear dude! You look like you know your stuff :)

I would personally always go for 2 Socket Tombfists. The Life is pretty great to have and noticeable, and they also give a Damage benefit obviously. 6ex is hella steep, but I'd personally go for it still.

Vitality Void isn't necessary unless you feel you need/want more Leech. I would recommend to try it out for a few maps/bosses and see if you like it.

As for the Bossing Equipment: looks like a Helmet is the biggest thing for you, yeah.

That said, I see your Char has no gear atm? Did you dismantle it/drop the Build?
If not, I hope that this could help you a bit :)

"
xBRAHx escribió:
for OP. build is great fun. extremely capable even at low 80s once you've got uber lab done.

Glad you enjoy it, thanks for the Feedback :)

"
m2tuu escribió:
yea, i know thats why i changed it but i cant use rings from your search, i dont know where the hell do u get 140 int but i dont

You need 114 or 113 INT my dude. Where do you get 140 from? I say for a reason to leave Frostbomb at 1, additional Levels give nothing.

"
AkaiNamida escribió:
Hi, been enjoying the build so far but would like to hear from people experienced with this build on how to optimize my character further.

Life is kind of low, damage could be better etc.

Here is my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/FJQ8SPzc

Yo dude, glad you enjoyed your Time so far!

I'd recommend to use the "correct" Trees for your current Gear State.
Without 2 Might of the Meeks, it doesn't make sense to take the top left Scion Jewel Socket. You could invest that into Life Nodes, Vitality Void or maybe the 3 Crit Multi Nodes depending on your Preferences.

A big thing is, that your Claw has NO Crit. This is a crit Build, and we kinda need at least crafted Crit :P
While your Claw is certainly strong with its 390pdps, one with lower pdps but Crit will be better.
For example, lowering your exact Claw to 315pdps and giving it crafted Crit like this:
Spoiler
Glyph Bane
Imperial Claw
Unique ID: b4b9e0b99b9e17fb0a03bf2051ff8cf382baea03cabf3c6093c1b6eba80b2f80
Item Level: 86
Quality: 20
Sockets: G-B-B
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
+46 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
Adds 26 to 49 Physical Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
+31% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
69% increased Physical Damage
27% increased Critical Strike Chance

results in the same DPS right now for you.

Both your Rings are kinda subpar, having only 1 Damage Stat. Rage Circle is the weaker one.
So I'd look into upgrading that soon.

Other than that, your Gear looks to be in a pretty decent state!
Gems are good, very nice Helmet, etc. etc.

Hope that you continue on so nicely, and that I could maybe give you some ideas what you could improve on.
Feel free to come back and tell us how it went :)

"
morfer escribió:
Hey Guffin, thanks for the build, played your McFlurry version before!

This is my current gear:

Spoiler
"

What would be the best way to move forward, gear wise? Going for the double Might of the Meek, or just straight up upgrading me jewels and rings/ amy?
Somehow I am unsure, since the Might of the Meek's will give me +9res, which makes it easier to buy rings/ amu if you have more room resistance wise..

Any idea :)?

Hey mate, your Gear looks damn solid!

Nothing much I can really say here.
I'd advise to go gor the Meeks. They not only provide offensive Benefits, but the Health Bonus is rather huge as well. And like you said, having more "finalized" resistances makes getting Jewellry easier.

That said, there is some stuff to note on your Tree:
The Fight for Survival Jewel in your upper right Scion Jewel Socket won't work like that due to the Dex Requirement not being met.
And changing it to this Pathing right now:
Spoiler

Will give the same Damage, but ~500 more Life. And you could use the top right Jewel Socker (with the INT Nodes before it) for a Fight for Survival Jewel.

Hope that covers it :)

"
streej escribió:

Made some interesting stuff for this fun build

Gz on the nice craft!
That's a Belly replacement for sure :P

"
Chaavy escribió:
Hi @guffinn, so I just rerolled to this build, but I cant seem to reach around 50% crit chance like you do. How do you manage to get so high crit chance? does it just come with levels? as I see on ur rings you don't have much crit chance and ure using mostly uniques as well.

These are my items so far, Ignore the empty sockets as I share them across characters :D.

Spoiler

Yo dude, ty for the Trust in this Build :)

As for the Crit: with a Diamond up you are actually sitting at 55,55% Crit :P
Picking up Claws of the Pride would push that to 59.31%.
The rest gets made up by me having a Hatred Crit Watchers Eye, and your Crit Roll being a bit low on the Claw (20% is even less than crafted Crit).

Other than that, you REALLY need to put a Wildfire Jewel into the Strength Jewel Socket coming from the Scion Start.
Thats a HUGE dps Boost for Molten Strike for basically free.

Let me know if that covers it :)

"
Hyp0x20 escribió:
Hey there,
First of all i gotta say this is by far my favourite build of all ive played, I had only 5ex so i got Lycosidae for 100%acc and 6link belly of the beast(however i still have to use tabula coz i got cant get 4R 2B lol), the only thing i struggle with is mana leech. Assasins mark helps a lot on maps but during boss fights i run out of mana after 4 attacks :/ Is there like a trick i dont know or my eq just sucks ? xd Also what is the order of buying items I mean what is like the most important that I should focus and save money first? I'd really appreciate any help :)

Hey mate, glad you are enjoying your Time so far!

As for your Mana Leech problems:
We get ALL the Mana Leech we need from the Soul Raker Node (Claw Wheel), which is one you should take asap anyways :P
If you are still a few Points away from that, you can grab one of the Mana Leech Nodes before Essence Sap on the right side of the Tree (lower part).

The Sockets will get done in time :D Don't forget that 1B 5R is technically also fine. Rolling one off colour isn't to hard.
You can use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
to calculate the best ways to roll Socket Colours.

2B 4R is done with 161.7 single Chromes on average, and 48.8 "1 Blue" tries from the Crafting Bench (=195.1 Chromes).
Gl on colouring, it shouldnt take too long :)

For any other Help, please make your Characters public in future (in your account settings) so that I can see your Tree and Gear.

Hope I could help a bit :)
to much pages here so fast question:
why on scion tree we go for jewel socket by taking spell damage instead attack speed nodes?
ok nvm the jewel grant passives but it's for expensive verion. 10 ex :G
Editado por útlima vez por negnal en 28 dic. 2018 20:08:41
Im sorry but no
This build cannot handle uber elder - A perfect play can do it, but then again if you dont get hit you might as well do it with any build that has any kind of movement skill and kaoms roots.

Im running a setup which has far more currency invested but I still kept it cheap to just test this setup

#1- The attack speed is too low for whirling blades and you end up getting hit all the time (especially since multistrike locks you into place)

#2- It cannot handle degen orbs you actually have to manage them

#3- Its too weak to kill the octopus mob fast enough when you find them

Heres how rips occur on this build

#1 - Get hit by shaper balls = insta death

#2 - Die to something , come back in and if you cant safely attack you melt instantly. Even 4-5 hits wont sustain through most shit so if you do rip you can instantly rip coming back into the room

#3 - Stop attacking while trying to dodge and your leech/overleech stops completely and you die to any attack

#4 - Get hit by shaper slam = insta rip

#5 - Get hit by elder spin ball spam = insta rip

#6 - Get hit by elder circle growth spell = insta rip

#7 - Get hit by elder tentacle = insta rip

The problem is the range on this build is so shit

You constantly have to put your character in danger just to leech or do damage

With this 60C b.s. investment uber elder killer you literally cannot make any mistakes or you die.

Ive ripped two runs now both running a better overall setup and more dps then your 60c pob and its still not possible unless I dont make a single mistake.

Once you make one mistake its a tumble of b.s. and shit mechanics that leads to a ripped run

The way you advertised it on your vod made it seem like it was an "ez uber elder killer only 60c needed"

Thats not the case at all

Im sure you've practiced a ton and done many many runs and for you maybe if you dont make a mistake you can clear it on ur lvl 100 pob...

For everyone else this build struggles really really hard to do it and you must not make a single mistake.
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 28 dic. 2018 19:45:58
"
Im sorry but no
This build cannot handle uber elder - A perfect play can do it

i stop reading here.
"
negnal escribió:
"
Im sorry but no
This build cannot handle uber elder - A perfect play can do it

i stop reading here.

Im listing the ways you can die while playing this build you insanely intelligent individual

I didnt say I was expecting to tank shaper slam

It just one of the many ways you can die

There are builds that dont die to the slam or any of those ^

They only die to being hit from multiple abilities at once etc etc...

When advertising as an uber elder killer its kind of dumb that it actually cant be hit by anything or you die

The one thing it doesnt instantly die to is the shaper beam if you have enough overleech and its extremely easy to avoid it

Thats it.

Not very impressive

Ripped a 3rd set - I adjusted my gear to be even more mirrored/ checked all the gems and supports and pantheon tree etc

Nah it just doesnt cut it.

Id take off uber elder claim untill its actually viable

If you tell someone your build can do an boss but in reality it can only do it if you make no mistakes then its not really a build that can do it... Its more the player being very experienced and knowing the fight by heart as well as memorizing the timing to avoid every hit and not be stuck in multistrike animation etc etc
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 28 dic. 2018 20:22:35
i´m trying to get my first uber elder kill, decided to go for your build. Invested a lot more than your 60c Budget char. but my first uber try just seemed like my damage wasnt cutting it, your 60c char seemed to have more than mine.
would you take a look at my char: HeuteIstScionTag and look where i could improve my gear? should reach lvl 91 tommorrow

thanks alot, build is alot of fun
"
Im sorry but no
This build cannot handle uber elder - A perfect play can do it, but then again if you dont get hit you might as well do it with any build that has any kind of movement skill and kaoms roots.

Im running a setup which has far more currency invested but I still kept it cheap to just test this setup

#1- The attack speed is too low for whirling blades and you end up getting hit all the time (especially since multistrike locks you into place)

#2 - Die to something , come back in and if you cant safely attack you melt instantly. Even 4-5 hits wont sustain through most shit so if you do rip you can instantly rip coming back into the room

#3 - Stop attacking while trying to dodge and your leech/overleech stops completely and you die to any attack

With this 60C b.s. investment uber elder killer you literally cannot make any mistakes or you die.

Ive ripped two runs now both running a better overall setup and more dps then your 60c pob and its still not possible unless I dont make a single mistake.

Once you make one mistake its a tumble of b.s. and shit mechanics that leads to a ripped run

The way you advertised it on your vod made it seem like it was an "ez uber elder killer only 60c needed"

Im sure you've practiced a ton and done many many runs and for you maybe if you dont make a mistake you can clear it on ur lvl 100 pob...

For everyone else this build struggles really really hard to do it and you must not make a single mistake.
dude u okei? you on bad shroom trip or something? i do uber elder with 1-4mins and its done wtf are u on dude? its one of the easiest uber elders ive ever done
i cant understand why

gives me less dps than my old one

with 440 crit multi

upd
nvm exchanged first one for crit + add cold :D now its better
Editado por útlima vez por Sonidox en 29 dic. 2018 15:12:05
"
Spoiler
Im sorry but no

Yo dude, thanks for the interest in the Build :)

It's sad to hear that you ripped quite some Sets and had a bad experience. Apparently this Build isn't for you.

That said, over 3 League a LOT of people have completed Uber Elder with the prior Version of this Build, and now this one.
It is generally accepted that Scion Slayer + X is the easiest Time you can have in SC for Uber Elder (due to the insanely easy Lifesustain and outhealing Degen), and that still holds true.
It makes no sense to drop the Uber Elder claim due to this one complaint by you.

What I do NOT claim tho, is that you can clear it effortlessly with a 60c Budget like I did. That, and the clear video, are simply to show how the Build performs on a Budget. Which is not amazing, and I clearly state that: Arc Mines, Trappers, Totems and Summoners will have an easier Time to reach true Endgame on a Budget.
Nowhere in the Title or Guide itself do I claim that this is an insane Budget Build. Instead, I do the opposite right at the start.

If you would have notified me earlier of your Problems, maybe we could've worked together to see what could be improved.
Or maybe we could've realized the playstyle of the Build isn't for you.
Sadly, it seems you have already dismantled the Character.

If you don't mind, I'd suggest to try out Arc Mines Saboteur or an Molten Strike or RF Jugg for you. The first one performs absurdly well on a Budget and is able to clear Uber Elder with some fight experience. Both of the Jugg Builds will take more Investment, but have a similarily easy Time to outheal the Degen and Damage of the fight as this Build while adding some Tankyness (at the loss of Damage).

As for your Problems:
Spoiler
#1: No. Maybe you're not comfortable with the Skill and Playstyle, but we have plenty of Time to Dodge. Again, this has been proven hundreds of Times.
Maybe you build some Stuff wrong

#2: That's plainly wrong. If you feel your Overleech is too weak, I'd suggest to double Check if you took Vaal Pact and maybe pick up Vitality Void. That said, again, this is plainly wrong and has been proven hundreds of Times with different Scion Slayer Characters on different Budgets. Ele Hit, RoA, Scourge Arrow, Barrage, Molten Strike, BF, whatever Build with Scion Slayer simply outregen the Degen.

#3: This simply depends on your Gear. But even with the shit 60c gear I had enough Time to kill them. Then again, we don't need to.

As for the Rips:
#1: Take Kaoms Roots and have ~6k Life. You can eat one easily and don't get stunned due to the Roots. I go over this in the Uber Elder Section.
If you did that and still get killed, you simply failed to move.

#2 and #3: No. That is either due to suboptimal play or you not building correctly. Again, hundreds of people played Scion Slayer Builds with VP and had no problems with that.

#4 Obviously. But there is simply no reason to EVER get hit by the Shaper Slam when you have some basic fight knowledge.

#5 No. You can either keep standing at his place or move far away. Both options lead to NO Damage taken. Other than that, you can take 1 or even a couple of Hits. Especially if you would run with Purity of Ice for more max cold Res like I recommend in the Uber Elder Segment.

#6 Obviously. But there is simply no reason to EVER get hit by that.

#7 You can take one easily. And 2 with a decent Life Pool and Arakaali going off. But again, But there is simply no reason to EVER get hit by that.

Again, I'm truly sad that you had such a bad Time with the Build.
And I'm sorry for your lost Sets.
I do not mean to discredit you or be mean.

But please consider that the success and viability of not only THIS Build, but also Scion Slayer as a whole has been comfirmed multiple Times over several Leagues.

I hope that your future Builds prove successful, maybe try out one of the ones I recommended :)

Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 29 dic. 2018 17:56:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional