[3.3] The Grave Digger - Volatile Dead Auto-Miner / All Bosses, All Map Mods

Has Soul of arakaali been changed in 3.3? I cannot get it to proc with just blood rage.
"
akeldema1 escribió:
Has Soul of arakaali been changed in 3.3? I cannot get it to proc with just blood rage.

Yup, looks like a stealth nerf. Good catch.

I've updated the guide to account for this, and also to fold in Vaal Righteous Fire. If anything looks amiss, lemme know.
How do you deal with the increased mana cost using fevered mind? I'm not finding the health costs to be a big issue but I am running out of mana rather rapidly
"
akeldema1 escribió:
How do you deal with the increased mana cost using fevered mind? I'm not finding the health costs to be a big issue but I am running out of mana rather rapidly

Swap in a Catalysed Eternal mana flask over your Hybrid. Generally only necessary for Guardians / Elder / etc.

Staying relatively low on mana during general mapping is typically to your advantage, as it reduces the chances of your Zerphi's dropping off during damage spikes or movement.
I have a few questions... I feel like my dmg is fine on mapping even on t16s so would a lioneye's remorse be one of the better options for a shield?

Does armor mitigate the damage taken from scolds? If so then I would assume the damage taken as elemental chest mods would work also and might smooth damage out.

Also you said aralaaki doesn't give the regen bonus anymore. Would we be using a different major then?
"
SaracenS escribió:
I have a few questions... I feel like my dmg is fine on mapping even on t16s so would a lioneye's remorse be one of the better options for a shield?

Does armor mitigate the damage taken from scolds? If so then I would assume the damage taken as elemental chest mods would work also and might smooth damage out.

Yes, armor does mitigate Scold's. So long as you can manage resists, there's no reason not to look for more armour on a shield—just make sure you maintain the damage threshold required to proc CWDT Unearth every cast.

Edit: Damage taken conversion works, too. Taste of Hate is another option in addition to chest mods.

"
Also you said aralaaki doesn't give the regen bonus anymore. Would we be using a different major then?

It still works (and is very much worth using), but the setup is a bit different now. The guide's been updated with revised links.
Editado por útlima vez por kechari en 9 jun. 2018 0:14:22
"
kechari escribió:
"
akeldema1 escribió:

Swap in a Catalysed Eternal mana flask over your Hybrid. Generally only necessary for Guardians / Elder / etc.

Staying relatively low on mana during general mapping is typically to your advantage, as it reduces the chances of your Zerphi's dropping off during damage spikes or movement.

I have been doing that but even with a catalyzed I find that my mana is bottoming out to the point I have significant pauses in laying mines.
"
akeldema1 escribió:
I have been doing that but even with a catalyzed I find that my mana is bottoming out to the point I have significant pauses in laying mines.

You may be mitigating too much Scold's damage, preventing enough mana return from your Watcher's Eye.
"
kechari escribió:
"
akeldema1 escribió:

You may be mitigating too much Scold's damage, preventing enough mana return from your Watcher's Eye.

hm I'll play arround with my mitigation see if I can find a sweet spot.

with the removal of Farrul's Fur what body armor would you go with? I was thinking about a belly for the huge amount of life
"
akeldema1 escribió:
with the removal of Farrul's Fur what body armor would you go with? I was thinking about a belly for the huge amount of life

I've been recommending a +1 AR/ES Shaped chest, but honestly it's pretty open-ended, so long as you can manage the colours and a bit of armor.
Editado por útlima vez por kechari en 9 jun. 2018 11:29:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional