[3.3] The Grave Digger - Volatile Dead Auto-Miner / All Bosses, All Map Mods

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but how is dps calculated for this build? Is it just:

PoB hit dmg * 3 mines (from minefield) * 3 volatile dead orbs * mine laying rate?

For ex. 200k hit dmg * 3 * 3 * 2.5 mines per second = 4.5mil dps

Do we ever run out of corpses or something? The dps seems absurdly high, esp if you preload orbs for like 10s.
Editado por útlima vez por Fire309 en 30 may. 2018 22:06:54
"
Fire309 escribió:
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but how is dps calculated for this build? Is it just:

PoB hit dmg * 3 mines (from minefield) * 3 volatile dead orbs * mine laying rate?

For ex. 200k hit dmg * 3 * 3 * 2.5 mines per second = 4.5mil dps

Do we ever run out of corpses or something? The dps seems absurdly high, esp if you preload orbs for like 10s.

That's correct. Not sure what the exact value is for VD orb duration, but you'd need to figure that out to determine what the max burst value is.

Using Dying Sun, the Mine to Corpse ratio is always 1:1.
"
kechari escribió:
Guide updated for 3.3. Let me know if anything seems out of sorts.

Heya! Haven't played this build yet and thaught about going for it as 2nd char in incursion. As you wrote the rotation of perandus out of zana practically killed this build - or is there a way to get perandus league - specific items in incursion any other way I don't see actually?
"
Oxygene_PoE escribió:
or is there a way to get perandus league - specific items in incursion any other way I don't see actually?

Yup, divination cards for Scold's (Time-Lost Relic, The Void, Jack in the Box).

AFAIK Zerphi's is unobtainable, but it also isn't essential.
"
kechari escribió:
"
Oxygene_PoE escribió:
or is there a way to get perandus league - specific items in incursion any other way I don't see actually?

Yup, divination cards for Scold's (Time-Lost Relic, The Void, Jack in the Box).

AFAIK Zerphi's is unobtainable, but it also isn't essential.

Ok, so not easy at all, but doable if lucky/ rich enough.

So, Cadiro's Chests in the Perandus Manor won't drop Perandus League only items I take it?
"
Oxygene_PoE escribió:
So, Cadiro's Chests in the Perandus Manor won't drop Perandus League only items I take it?

Not sure, but I think the only way to get Manor to begin with is off Cadiro himself.
"
kechari escribió:
"
Oxygene_PoE escribió:

Not sure, but I think the only way to get Manor to begin with is off Cadiro himself.

There is a Div Card for manor now with 3.3 which surely will drop somewhere else...
Editado por útlima vez por Oxygene_PoE en 31 may. 2018 10:07:31
Ah, interesting! Perhaps there's a chance, then. Hopefully so, since it's a great chase item.
Current build, tried in standard so I'm using a legacy Zerphi and wise oak. Some feedback too.

Spoiler

I also have 4 jewels with %inc max life, %inc mine laying speed and 1/2 res mods, so I'm res capped with ring/amu only to be a bit more flexible with the remaining gear.

I went accro/phase accro so I'm using Atiri's step for the synergy. I'm only lvl 85 and sitting at 5k life, still missing a few life nodes on the tree.
I'll try to swap the gloves for shadows and dust, should be better for mapping I think. I also have some kaom's root for really though boss (so basically uber eler), I'll give a feedback about that once I try it.
I also added desecrate in one of the lvl 1 CWDT to get rid of the Dying Sun, it frees a flask slot for a gem slot, so is it reallt that mandatory ?

The playstyle takes some time to get used to, but it feels really fast-paced, efficient and fun to play. Boss all get destroyed, and it's also fun in PvP.
I'm not using fevered mind, since I feel that the regen is already more than enough after throwing a few mines, the only problematic part is the first ones. I'm taking 600 per cast, can't imagine doubling that, even more so for 3 skill points. Also I need 2 casts for my mines to detonate, since mines aren't armed yet when the first CWDT detonate mine triggers. Or am I mising something important ?
It can lead to some dangerous situation since you have to take 1200 free damage and stand still for 0.6s, especially if you do it in front of a pack of vaal construct (though I'm evade/dodge so I'm already reallt vulnerable to that...). I'll probably swap the move speed flask for a defensive one like granite, the clear speed is already good enough with Brightbeak/SC.

So far I took down a few guardians, a Vaal Temple with -minmax and enfeeble, had no issue. I'll try shaper, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri once I get a few more lvl, but I don't think they will be troublesome, it's easily one of the most powerful builds I've played.

Next upgrade will probably be a good enchantment on my Scold's, getting ele pen on my boots, and I'll try to corrupt my Kalisa's for spell crit chance.

I strongly recommand this build, shouldn't be too hard to get in league, Scold's are 1c and Zerphi not that high so far. Shimmeron are expensive compared to last league. Farrul's fur was BiS, but the build already has more than enough damage, so a simple belly would probably do.
Editado por útlima vez por Frugalité en 5 jun. 2018 15:44:19
Glad it's going well for you so far!

"
Frugalité escribió:
Also I need 2 casts for my mines to detonate, since mines aren't armed yet when the first CWDT detonate mine triggers. Or am I mising something important ?

No, that's normal. Essentially, you're always detonating the previous set of mines. So if no mines are within the detonation radius, 2 placements are required.

I found Fevered Mind with Acro to be way too punishing—every last bit of mitigation matters at that point. For 95% of the game it's overkill anyway, so not a big deal overall. Try Taste or Basalt for a mitigation flask, as Acro will halve Granite.
Editado por útlima vez por kechari en 5 jun. 2018 15:33:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional