[3.3] The Grave Digger - Volatile Dead Auto-Miner / All Bosses, All Map Mods

Since 3.4 had changed the tree a little as well as some buff and nerf, would you like to update the build as well as listing the optional gear since standard economy and league economy would be different, some gear was not obtainable unless there will be flashback event again in November.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I'm planning to remake this character in 3.4 as I expect it will be a very strong Delver. That said, it'll take some time to a) theorycraft, b) fund, c) fine-tune.

My thoughts so far:

- All gear will be available, even the entirely optional Farrul's Fur (uncertain yet if we'll be able to apply Aspect of the Cat to rares).
- Shimmeron nerf also impacts the Arakaali / immocall interaction (since the lightning degen is effectively continuous). Even so:
- The combo of Zerphi's, Wise Oak, and Dying sun can easily tank Shimmeron degen—even with RF active. Fevered Mind may be impractical in most cases.
- Even non-Shimmeron versions are producing comparable damage to the 3.3 Shimmeron version due to tree / itemization changes (yes, even accounting for Minefield nerf). These versions will not require Zerphi's and can still employ the Arakaali trick.
- There's potential for a tankier staff / kaom's heart version.

TLDR: Shimmeron took a regen hit but has an even higher damage ceiling; non-Shimmeron versions are perfectly viable and can produce comparable damage to 3.3 with new itemization options.
Editado por útlima vez por kechari en 29 ago. 2018 20:47:04
OP. Have you tried different variations of armor with Aspect not being available? Any thoughts on what BIS replacement would be?
Shaped +1 (armour / es base) or well-rolled Loreweave.
I use Shimmeron with Pantheon Arakaali, Still it work ??
Editado por útlima vez por thanhnhanlexc15lt en 9 sept. 2018 8:01:34
No, Shimmeron can't use Arakaali / immocall. One option is to keep a cwdt + bloodrage setup on your shield charge weapon set, and remove it on your Shimmerons.

Void Battery is probably the best option if you want to benefit from Arakaali at all times.
Editado por útlima vez por kechari en 9 sept. 2018 23:15:10
"
kechari escribió:
No, Shimmeron can't use Arakaali / immocall. One option is to keep a cwdt + bloodrage setup on your shield charge weapon set, and remove it on your Shimmerons.

Void Battery is probably the best option if you want to benefit from Arakaali at all times.

I tried with bloodrage but it isn't work with arakaali, im using soulwrest and flesh ofering to get 5% regen life once time per 4 cast mine
How are you testing it? Keep in mind the Arakaali proc does not display on your character sheet.
"
kechari escribió:
How are you testing it? Keep in mind the Arakaali proc does not display on your character sheet.

ok I will check it now, thank you
Editado por útlima vez por thanhnhanlexc15lt en 11 sept. 2018 9:40:00
Do you mind posting an updated PoB now that items are out?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional