[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

What should my next step be? I just recently started actually focusing on this character so I just got all of this stuff today! I know I should 5 link my Starforge and get some jewels cause I dont have any, except for my Watcher's Eye and Pure Talent Jewel, but 5 linking my starforge is easy I would like to know what I should do beyond that!
Thanks!

P.S. I got lucky with my Shaper's Touch corruption, I got this corruption on my 3rd try! So it only cost me about 10 chaos to get this corruption, xd, compared to buying them for 3ex, ez money.
"
Jerooz escribió:
I don't know how you manage to go up to 200% movement speed with the MF setup because it's nearly impossible, i've got the full setup and i'm at 76% atm.

Well apart from the fact that I made a passive tree that ups the movement speed for those pure mf enthusiast for map farming, using the flask I put in the guide add a LOT of movement speed and they are up 99% of every map.
I have +86% movement speed with no flasks or Onslaught. I don't know where is came from, but I'm very happy with it. Any another build now seems to me like a turtle :(

Can you please check my profile and say what I need to improve(except the Starforge linking and socketing). Because at T14-15 Bosses(even T12) and yellow monsters sometimes just oneshot me.
Killed my first Elder on T10 map with 4 deaths :D But it was worth it, because he dropped me 110c gloves
"
I have +86% movement speed with no flasks or Onslaught. I don't know where is came from, but I'm very happy with it. Any another build now seems to me like a turtle :(

Can you please check my profile and say what I need to improve(except the Starforge linking and socketing). Because at T14-15 Bosses(even T12) and yellow monsters sometimes just oneshot me.
Killed my first Elder on T10 map with 4 deaths :D But it was worth it, because he dropped me 110c gloves

Well you are attempting T14-T15 maps on a double 4 link, one of which has item rarity in it...
Also there is really no reason to die at all on most maps if you know what to dodge. Stop facerolling start learning encounters :).
Gonna try this build manage to do my own armor with only 4ex lol.. do you have any other belt variation that can give us more damage? cause I'm going rare boots to easily max resist and slightly more life(following full damage tree)
"
PandaZeus escribió:
Gonna try this build manage to do my own armor with only 4ex lol.. do you have any other belt variation that can give us more damage? cause I'm going rare boots to easily max resist and slightly more life(following full damage tree)

for damage?

cyclopean coil.
Actually I just realise instead of coloring chest why not color the weapon and then use VDS set-up on chest, wouldn't it be slightly cheaper? haha but oh wells..

EDIT: Nvm, I'm dumb, the chest mods are what make the cyclone so strong lel
Editado por útlima vez por PandaZeus en 3 jul. 2018 9:20:50
If anyone is curious to try a FAST AS FUCK mapping build, I made a new build for funzies this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGzx2HN4MM&feature=youtu.be

Check it out and if you like it, try it out!
"
PandaZeus escribió:
Actually I just realise instead of coloring chest why not color the weapon and then use VDS set-up on chest, wouldn't it be slightly cheaper? haha but oh wells..

EDIT: Nvm, I'm dumb, the chest mods are what make the cyclone so strong lel

All I read here was, "I learned something new about poe."

Nothing to be ashamed of. Not dumb. You looked into it and received an education. +1 INT sir!

<3
"
huctor escribió:
so my gears are

and flasks are

and gems are only two
Pure talent and 11% lighting, fire resist + 16% crit multiplier

so what is the next step for me :)

Hiya, grats on the progression.

you can do lab enchant. curse vuln on hit gloves. +1 curse amulet. Stygian belt (optional). for starters

look at my min/max section for more.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional