[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
gladiusss escribió:
Shout out to OP for this amazing build. I killed uber elder on my 2nd try. This is my first league doing uber elder. Failed the first time because I'm a scrub.

This build is amazing and it deletes almost all map bosses and shaper easily.

I've made heavy modifications to OP's original template to suit my style of play. Biggest difference is I wear an abyssus and focus heavily on evade, dodge and spell dodge. Max dodge and spell dodge when vaal grace is on.

Big thanks to OP for this great build!

Yo

Thanks for the shoutout and I'm glad you enjoyed the build.

I gotta say, I really like the direction you took the build. Honestly didn't think of using a setup like that on Uber Elder haha. I was honestly too MonkaS about Abyssus to put it on.

Quick question. Are you using the Taste of Hate to remove Chill during Uber Elder's Elder chill attack only?

Also, if you want some more survivability during the Dots and such, try out a carnage heart instead of Daresso's. It's something I learned about the build this league that really makes a cool difference.

Kudos brother and grats!
"
Chronos69 escribió:
I'm having troubles with Int stat.

Increased area dmg gem is requiring around 90 int at my level and I only have like 72 at level 65.

I don't see any item with int, or nearly any int node on the guide so... how should I solve that?

Check the f.a.q. on how to get INT.
"
Vashseden escribió:

Yo

Thanks for the shoutout and I'm glad you enjoyed the build.

I gotta say, I really like the direction you took the build. Honestly didn't think of using a setup like that on Uber Elder haha. I was honestly too MonkaS about Abyssus to put it on.

Quick question. Are you using the Taste of Hate to remove Chill during Uber Elder's Elder chill attack only?

Also, if you want some more survivability during the Dots and such, try out a carnage heart instead of Daresso's. It's something I learned about the build this league that really makes a cool difference.

Kudos brother and grats!

ToH not only for elder chill attacks but also for phys to cold damage taken. Cos having an abyssus without any armor means 1 simple crit is enough to ko me. I only have 5.2k HP. I also have a watchers eye with phys to lightning damage taken. So far it has been working very well. I don't die much and I don't die at all in red elder or shaper. They just did too fast haha.

Thanks for the carnage heart tip. Don't think I'll be able to fit it in my build right now cos my fire res is gonna fall short if I use a carnage heart. But I'll definitely work something out. Perhaps a better shaper ring.
I'm actually working on a 10th (yeap 10th) variation to the build that can farm uber elder on a budget.

What variant of the build do you think is best when it comes to guardian farming? I'm thinking of doing the full dmg one cause dmg is fun.
"
ShaxMC escribió:
What variant of the build do you think is best when it comes to guardian farming? I'm thinking of doing the full dmg one cause dmg is fun.

If you know the fights, then I prefer the full damage variant myself.

hp one work too though. or a hybrid between the two depending on your needs.
Great build, can do so much, had all gear and a 6 linked bronnes lithe ready but I spent nearly 5 EX on chromes trying to color this chest. I ended up deleting everything from rage monkey tilt. Make sure to color your Chest before linking it or you will have a BAD TIME!

Great build though. played it on incursion league and HC!
"
mirthfulnga escribió:
Great build, can do so much, had all gear and a 6 linked bronnes lithe ready but I spent nearly 5 EX on chromes trying to color this chest. I ended up deleting everything from rage monkey tilt. Make sure to color your Chest before linking it or you will have a BAD TIME!

Great build though. played it on incursion league and HC!

Hiya!

I'm glad you 99.9% enjoyed the build XD.

Yeah, I feel the pain with the chrom route for sure.

Yeah, for anyone that reads this, please look at the F.A.Q. on how to cheaply craft the 6 sockets first video.

I'm glad more and more ppl are playing it in HC. I've had a lot of 85+ ppl reporting great success.
I don't know how you manage to go up to 200% movement speed with the MF setup because it's nearly impossible, i've got the full setup and i'm at 76% atm.
Editado por útlima vez por Jerooz en 2 jul. 2018 13:39:49
so my gears are

and flasks are

and gems are only two
Pure talent and 11% lighting, fire resist + 16% crit multiplier

so what is the next step for me :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional