[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Stormcho escribió:
Hey, I have a question. What abyssal jems should I use ?

Look for things you need depending on your set up.

Life, resists, flat phys, crit mult, chance to blind.
"
imatty escribió:
Is full dmg setup late game viable? I've got n88 lvl now, 4,5k hp and Argus just one shotted me :D
EDIT: ok i changed flasks.

The skill cap is higher however I have easily cleared all content except Uber Elder with the full dps variation
hey, can you tell me please the herald of ash links for MF-Farming?

cant get it on your video
Does Damage on Full Life work with Blood Rage?
"
xtREEN escribió:
hey, can you tell me please the herald of ash links for MF-Farming?

cant get it on your video

Hiya,

The links are on my Tesla Autobomber video.

Herald of ash- increased aoe - ele focus.

Watch that video if you run into any other issues
"
meep_42 escribió:
Does Damage on Full Life work with Blood Rage?

It does not. I just threw it in the build to troll only you so that you will do less damage. You are too smart for me! I will have to try harder next time.

<3
Loving the build so far! I've seen a few corrupted Daresso's amulets with purity of elements. Would it be worth sacrificing the str and dex stat to help with resistances?
"
xtole escribió:
Loving the build so far! I've seen a few corrupted Daresso's amulets with purity of elements. Would it be worth sacrificing the str and dex stat to help with resistances?

Hiya!

Glad you are enjoying the build.

The implicit of Daresso's bears zero weight on the build.

If you would like to have a purity of ele at command depending on what you are doing, that is fine.

If you want to look at my video in the F.A.Q. about resists for more options, please do so.

Shout out to OP for this amazing build. I killed uber elder on my 2nd try. This is my first league doing uber elder. Failed the first time because I'm a scrub.

This build is amazing and it deletes almost all map bosses and shaper easily.

I've made heavy modifications to OP's original template to suit my style of play. Biggest difference is I wear an abyssus and focus heavily on evade, dodge and spell dodge. Max dodge and spell dodge when vaal grace is on.

Big thanks to OP for this great build!
Editado por útlima vez por gladiusss en 2 jul. 2018 3:36:50
I'm having troubles with Int stat.

Increased area dmg gem is requiring around 90 int at my level and I only have like 72 at level 65.

I don't see any item with int, or nearly any int node on the guide so... how should I solve that?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional